Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13057 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 521 of 871
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2014, 8:15 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/6/14

03-08-25-32-33   GRRRRRRRRRR

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

Hit the 3-8-33 on my reg numbers -- Dance

also hit 8-25 on the extra numbers I play.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3186 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/7/14

23-24-29-30-39

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
      NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3693 Posts
      Posted: September 8, 2014, 1:50 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/7/14

23-24-29-30-39

MINK

We're less than one third of the way through the month of Sept, but the twenty's are almost one third of the way to having 45 numbers be drawn this month.  Could it be the twenty's are the place to be during the remaining days of this month? My guess is they are.

Five numbers are at 40 times drawn this year. They appeared in 16% of the 250 drawings held in 2014. (1, 2, 10, 22, & 29)   Any number drawn in 16% of all drawings for the year hits 55 or more times per year. The 35 and 17 are even hotter at 41 and 44 times drawn respectively.  With 115 drawings left in 2014, those seven numbers have the best opportunity to be drawn at least 55 times this year.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: September 8, 2014, 4:50 am - IP Logged

We're less than one third of the way through the month of Sept, but the twenty's are almost one third of the way to having 45 numbers be drawn this month.  Could it be the twenty's are the place to be during the remaining days of this month? My guess is they are.

Five numbers are at 40 times drawn this year. They appeared in 16% of the 250 drawings held in 2014. (1, 2, 10, 22, & 29)   Any number drawn in 16% of all drawings for the year hits 55 or more times per year. The 35 and 17 are even hotter at 41 and 44 times drawn respectively.  With 115 drawings left in 2014, those seven numbers have the best opportunity to be drawn at least 55 times this year.  G5

This is great analysis of the numbers for the year and very helpful.  The 30 hitting last night is a lead in to 5 from the last 5 soon, maybe by the end of the week. Tough to play the 17 again since its hit so much lately but going to add it on a line tonight.  And tough to add a repeat from last night since there was a run of so many lately - but will do that also. 

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3693 Posts
          Posted: September 8, 2014, 8:17 am - IP Logged

This is great analysis of the numbers for the year and very helpful.  The 30 hitting last night is a lead in to 5 from the last 5 soon, maybe by the end of the week. Tough to play the 17 again since its hit so much lately but going to add it on a line tonight.  And tough to add a repeat from last night since there was a run of so many lately - but will do that also. 

I hear ya Kap.....

The 17 has been drawn 4 times already this month, and most numbers average 4 times drawn per month. It's only got to be drawn 11 more times this year to hit 55 times drawn, and it has 115 opportunities (drawings) left in 2014 for that to happen.  That's a hit rate of just 9.5%, which is low compared to the rate it has been hitting at all year, which is a rate of 17.6%. (That's a high hit rate for just about any T5 number, in any year.) 

On the low side, the 27 has hit in only 21 drawings this year, which is a hit rate of 8.4%  It's averaged 3.8 times per month drawn, but most months it was drawn just twice. It has virtually no chance of getting to 55 times drawn in 2014, because it would have to hit 34 times in the remaining 115 drawings of 2014. (That's a hit rate of 29.5%.  No number hits at a rate like that. Not in T5 anyway.) 

I like the 5 from the last 5 approach for tonite.  It's overdue.  It almost happened last night, but that 30 had been missing for 35 drawings.  From the singles, the 1, 3 and 8 have been missing less than five plays.  From the tens, 13, 14, 17 & 19 are the numbers less than five plays.  I'd be willing to play a repeater tonite..23, 24, 29 30 or 39. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3186 Posts
            Posted: September 8, 2014, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/8/14

04-13-16-31-32

MINK

United States
              Member #94616
              July 24, 2010
              4735 Posts
              Posted: September 9, 2014, 4:49 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/8/14

04-13-16-31-32

MINK

3 FP's from these numbers .... couldn't put another number (or more) together to hit for cash.. congrats who those that did!

Nothing from the 20's last night after 10 plays in a row with the 20's.  So do we see that AGAIN tonight? or do the 20's come back?

WWG5P - What would G5 play?

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3693 Posts
                Posted: September 9, 2014, 5:49 am - IP Logged

3 FP's from these numbers .... couldn't put another number (or more) together to hit for cash.. congrats who those that did!

Nothing from the 20's last night after 10 plays in a row with the 20's.  So do we see that AGAIN tonight? or do the 20's come back?

WWG5P - What would G5 play?

Good question!!!  I say that cuz I've no idea what I'd play.....  not to mention I didn't play yesterday either! I'm kinda light on funds, which makes it very hard to buy tickets. Know what I mean??  I once tried to buy tickets on credit, but that guy physically threw me out of his store.

Will the twenty's come back tonight?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  (That ought to show you just how much I know.) I mean, I was rootin' for The Giants big time last night!  Would YOU take advice about which numbers to play from somebody who actually thought The G-Men stood a chance against The Lions??  And just to add insult to injury, next Sunday, my brother and I are driving down to The New Jersey Meadowlands and will sit in Met Life Stadium to watch The Arizona Cardinals clean The G-Men's clocks in person!!  Ya know, if I don't miss my guess, "The Boo Birds" might make their first appearance at Met Life next Sunday. Sometimes us Noo Yawk football fans aint nice... West Coast offense.  Yeah right.  Hey Eli, call Peyton. Hell, you might even try calling Archie.  You need help son! 

Maybe one twenty tonite, but the singles are very light for the month. Only six singles have hit in Sept, which makes me think they gotta do some catching up.  The 5, 6, 7, and 9 have yet to hit this month.   Same goes for the 10, 11 & 12.  Could be a three singles night tonite.  If so, two of them will be consecutive numbers.  G5

PS I'd have put a "Go Giants" tag line here, but that's pointless.  And you know what else is bad about The G-Men?  My cat normally roots for the Giants, but last night he was a Lions fan. I wonder why?  And then, there's The Wife.  She's out of town for a few days on business.  Anyway, she doesn't watch football.  She has no interest in it what so ever. During the first quarter, I got a text from her.  Now she knows I DONT text, but I look at my phone anyway, and it says "What's up with The Giants in the first quarter?"  She aint funny.  And NO, I didn't answer her.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  Whiskey Island
                  United States
                  Member #90216
                  April 24, 2010
                  12730 Posts
                  Posted: September 9, 2014, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Next  3    Draws

4 - 10 - 16 - 21 - 34

ew York (NY) Take 5 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
                  Mon, Sep 8, 201404-13-16-31-32?

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12730 Posts
                    Posted: September 9, 2014, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Next 3   Draws

2 - 8 - 16 - 22 - 32
                    2 - 8 - 18 - 22 - 32
                    2 - 8 - 22 - 30 - 32
                    2 - 8 - 22 - 32 - 34

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3693 Posts
                      Posted: September 9, 2014, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Looking at my hits per month spreadsheet for each month in 2014, in each month, there's usually one (sometimes two) numbers that hit for 8 or 9 times in any given month.  Any number that hits for 9 times in a month is absolutely on fire.  In March of this year, the 4 hit 11 times, which was off the charts in terms of the highest number of hits in any one month.  Keep in mind that the average number of times for any number to hit in one calendar month is four times. 

So far in Sept, the 17 leads the way having hit four times already, but the 25 is close behind at three times.  So right now, these two numbers have the best shot at hitting eight or nine times in September.  Of those two, I like the 25.  I'm gonna play it on some of my lines for the rest of the week.  G5

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: September 9, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Good question!!!  I say that cuz I've no idea what I'd play.....  not to mention I didn't play yesterday either! I'm kinda light on funds, which makes it very hard to buy tickets. Know what I mean??  I once tried to buy tickets on credit, but that guy physically threw me out of his store.

Will the twenty's come back tonight?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  (That ought to show you just how much I know.) I mean, I was rootin' for The Giants big time last night!  Would YOU take advice about which numbers to play from somebody who actually thought The G-Men stood a chance against The Lions??  And just to add insult to injury, next Sunday, my brother and I are driving down to The New Jersey Meadowlands and will sit in Met Life Stadium to watch The Arizona Cardinals clean The G-Men's clocks in person!!  Ya know, if I don't miss my guess, "The Boo Birds" might make their first appearance at Met Life next Sunday. Sometimes us Noo Yawk football fans aint nice... West Coast offense.  Yeah right.  Hey Eli, call Peyton. Hell, you might even try calling Archie.  You need help son! 

Maybe one twenty tonite, but the singles are very light for the month. Only six singles have hit in Sept, which makes me think they gotta do some catching up.  The 5, 6, 7, and 9 have yet to hit this month.   Same goes for the 10, 11 & 12.  Could be a three singles night tonite.  If so, two of them will be consecutive numbers.  G5

PS I'd have put a "Go Giants" tag line here, but that's pointless.  And you know what else is bad about The G-Men?  My cat normally roots for the Giants, but last night he was a Lions fan. I wonder why?  And then, there's The Wife.  She's out of town for a few days on business.  Anyway, she doesn't watch football.  She has no interest in it what so ever. During the first quarter, I got a text from her.  Now she knows I DONT text, but I look at my phone anyway, and it says "What's up with The Giants in the first quarter?"  She aint funny.  And NO, I didn't answer her.

LOL another awesome story from G5!!!! 

I watched that game.. kept thinking the NY Giants could make a come back! 

Ok, here is my story tonight.  I hand in my 2 different tickets which had a FP on each one.  I also had the clerk run my cards for tonight.  I hear the chime of the FP's from the machine.... she comes back and says 'ok, you have $23.50 coming back...' !! And I am like - WHAT?? Turns out I had 3 numbers on one of my tickets and didn't notice ---- Dance

So of course had to spend a bit more, got a Mega QP, and a Pick 10 QP on top of my regular numbers (luv to play this stupid game pick 10, but only when I win). 

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3693 Posts
                          Posted: September 9, 2014, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Well, I went out tonite and laid my money down. 

I did '5 from the last 5', played a few lines from my new spreadsheet, and who knows what else.  Sometimes, I don't even know why I picked a number. 

Here's what some of 'em look like;

1 8 14 29 30

4 8 9 25 35

1 7 8 17 33

Hell, I might even stay up and watch the drawing.  Not that it'll do me any good.  Ya know, stayin' up to watch the drawing is a dangerous thing to do.  I mean The Mink-Man does it all the time, but if I ever watched the drawing, and saw 5 matching numbers on my ticket, it'd be a long nite cuz I darn sure wouldn't get any sleep. G5

Watervliet, New York
                            United States
                            Member #1100
                            February 2, 2003
                            3186 Posts
                            Posted: September 9, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/9/14

16-17-19-34-37

MINK

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3693 Posts
                              Posted: September 9, 2014, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/9/14

16-17-19-34-37

MINK

Surprise surprise surprise! 

There's that 17 again.  Five times drawn this month.  It's gonna hit eight or nine times drawn in Sept..... G5

Page 521 of 871