Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13044 replies. Last post 54 minutes ago by ElinaSammy2081.

Page 522 of 870
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2014, 4:52 am - IP Logged

Surprise surprise surprise! 

There's that 17 again.  Five times drawn this month.  It's gonna hit eight or nine times drawn in Sept..... G5

YUP! Got a FP (I think- LOL!)

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3685 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2014, 8:34 am - IP Logged

16 17 19 34 37

The numbers drawn last night had what Urb Kress calls a "multiple".  (Multiple numbers drawn from the same number group)  Actually there were two multiples in that set of five numbers. (The tens saw three numbers drawn, and the thirty's saw two)

So big deal, right? 

It's a bigger deal that I ever thought it was/is.  Urb wrote in a recent column that when triple multiples appear, about half of the time, two of the three numbers will be consecutive. (16 17 19) 

There's been nine drawings in September, and five of them have had at least a triple multiple. (One was a quad multiple)

On 9/7 the multiple numbers were: 23 24 29 

On 9/5 they were: 25 26 28

9/3: 13 14 17 19

9/2: 21 28 29

Urb wasn't kidding, was he???  August saw ten sets of triple multiples be drawn, and in a majority of all of the other months of 2014, approximately one third of all the drawings in the month had a triple multiple.  Triple multiples happen a lot more commonly than I ever realized, and when they do happen, about half of them will have two consecutive numbers.

I'm thinking a double from the units (single digit numbers) or a even a triple multiple from the units is very due.  Only six numbers have been drawn from the singles this month, while the tens and twenty's have each seen 14 drawn.  One of the four number groups will see more than 40 numbers be drawn this month.  The singles are way behind and need to do some catching up.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2014, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

16 17 19 34 37

The numbers drawn last night had what Urb Kress calls a "multiple".  (Multiple numbers drawn from the same number group)  Actually there were two multiples in that set of five numbers. (The tens saw three numbers drawn, and the thirty's saw two)

So big deal, right? 

It's a bigger deal that I ever thought it was/is.  Urb wrote in a recent column that when triple multiples appear, about half of the time, two of the three numbers will be consecutive. (16 17 19) 

There's been nine drawings in September, and five of them have had at least a triple multiple. (One was a quad multiple)

On 9/7 the multiple numbers were: 23 24 29 

On 9/5 they were: 25 26 28

9/3: 13 14 17 19

9/2: 21 28 29

Urb wasn't kidding, was he???  August saw ten sets of triple multiples be drawn, and in a majority of all of the other months of 2014, approximately one third of all the drawings in the month had a triple multiple.  Triple multiples happen a lot more commonly than I ever realized, and when they do happen, about half of them will have two consecutive numbers.

I'm thinking a double from the units (single digit numbers) or a even a triple multiple from the units is very due.  Only six numbers have been drawn from the singles this month, while the tens and twenty's have each seen 14 drawn.  One of the four number groups will see more than 40 numbers be drawn this month.  The singles are way behind and need to do some catching up.  G5

More GREAT info - thanks G5!!! Urb knows his stuff -Thumbs Up

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3685 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2014, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

More GREAT info - thanks G5!!! Urb knows his stuff -Thumbs Up

You're welcome Kap, but don't thank me, thank Urb. 

I wouldn't have known anything about what I wrote if I hadn't been re-reading Urb's columns.  Because I have a lot of extra time on my hands these days, I have been re-reading my old copies of Lotto News. I took what Urb was talking about in those columns and put it into an Excel spreadsheet that displays the data exactly like he reports it in his columns. I have to say my new spreadsheet has given me a better perspective/handle on the numbers than my old spreadsheets ever did.  The year to date spreadsheet I made was of my own creation, but it does have one HUGE drawback.  It's great at THIS TIME OF YEAR (and will be until Dec 31st), but once the year flips over, it wont tell you anything until about the end of next July. 

Hopefully I'll get cleared to go back to work soon, and not have so much idle time on my hands.

I did two things tonite that I usually don't do. I played ten lines of T5 (5 lines were partial QP's) and I bought my wife two scratch-off's.  Cost me 20 bucks!  When I got home and handed her the scratch-offs, she just looked at me and said "What's this?"  I said "Scratch-off's."  To my surprise, she didn't say anything. She got up and got a quarter out of her wallet and started scratching like a wild woman.  She didn't win a dime, but it sure was great watching her scratchin' and dreamin' that she was gonna hit it big. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
          Member #136265
          December 7, 2012
          489 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2014, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

sitting out this week just stopped by to say hi and good luck to all

GO RED WINGS

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
            Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3186 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2014, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/10/14

07-11-15-16-28

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3685 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2014, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/10/14

07-11-15-16-28

MINK

Where is that double and/or triple single I keep looking for?????

Tens and twenty's still lead the way in Sept.

Units = 7 numbers drawn.  (That's so low, something has got to give soon!)

Tens = 17 numbers drawn

Twenty's = 15 numbers drawn

Thirty's = 11 numbers drawn

I did manage to knock out a FP tonite, and also had the 11 with two one off's on that same line....

Notice how there was a multiple with 3 tens drawn tonite?  Two numbers in that multiple were consecutive. Urb Kress strikes again!!

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3685 Posts
                Posted: September 11, 2014, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Did you know that the 29 is the 3rd hottest number this year?  It's hit 40 times. 

Do you know that it's repeated 8 times this year?   That's the highest number of times of all 39 T5 numbers that have repeated in 2014. It's only hit twice in Sept, but the month is young.  Wanna bet that it will repeat during the month of Sept?   I think it will.  So if you see the 29 come out this month, play it the following day.  G5

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3685 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2014, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Don't forget to play Lotto next Saturday night.   

Not because of the jackpot, it's at 6.5 million, but because the second place prize is currently at $248,000, but that will grow as players buy tickets between now and Saturday.  A second place win could get close to $300,000 on Saturday, and that's a big 2nd place prize.  Usually doesn't get that high before somebody wins it.  G5

vtburke's avatar - cat anm.gif
                    pa
                    United States
                    Member #143702
                    June 10, 2013
                    1880 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2014, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

did you read the article about the New Jersey cash 5? it's ruining the game just like it did in Pennsylvania. don't let it happen in New York please. you guys have a great following here!!!

Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3186 Posts
                      Posted: September 11, 2014, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

did you read the article about the New Jersey cash 5? it's ruining the game just like it did in Pennsylvania. don't let it happen in New York please. you guys have a great following here!!!

vtburke,

I been playing NY Take 5 almost 23 yrs it's not going anywhere. Good luck everyone!

MINK

Watervliet, New York
                        United States
                        Member #1100
                        February 2, 2003
                        3186 Posts
                        Posted: September 11, 2014, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/11/14

01-04-06-17-31    6 of 11 dwgs this month had a 17 BUT no CB 2! lol

MINK

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3685 Posts
                          Posted: September 11, 2014, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/11/14

01-04-06-17-31    6 of 11 dwgs this month had a 17 BUT no CB 2! lol

MINK

I'm back!!   

I had: 1 4 17 25 36  and....

4 6 9 24 34 for a FP!!   

Told ya yesterday that multiple from the singles was comin' home soon!  G5

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: September 12, 2014, 5:08 am - IP Logged

I'm back!!   

I had: 1 4 17 25 36  and....

4 6 9 24 34 for a FP!!   

Told ya yesterday that multiple from the singles was comin' home soon!  G5

NICE!!!! Congrats on cashing in! GREAT call on the multiples, keep the great info coming. 

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3685 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2014, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

This will sound crazy, but I'm looking at the 27 which has been drawn the least number of times in 2014.  It's been drawn just 21 times.  (An annual hit rate of 8 percent)

There's 111 drawings left in 2014, and the 27 should get to the low thirty's as far as the number of times it will be drawn this year.  So why do I say that?  Because in previous years, the T5 number drawn the least amount of times in any given year was usually in the low to mid-thirty's.

For instance in 2010, the 28 was the least drawn number at 36 times.  In 2011 the 24 was the least drawn number at 32 times.  2012 saw the 8 drawn 35 times.  In 2013 it was the 32 drawn just 33 times drawn. 

So if the 27 is sitting at what I think is a very low number of hits for the year (21 times) it's only got 111 more drawings left in 2014 to be drawn an additional 10, 11 or 12 times to make it to the low to mid-thirty's. That's a hit rate of 9 to 10 percent, which is a very a realistic hit rate.  Hot numbers in T5 hit at a rate of about 16 or 17 percent. (That's an annualized hit rate)  So I would think that the 27 is going to get hot, but the question is, when is it going to do it?  In September, it has yet to hit, and it's been missing for 18 plays/drawings.

I'm gonna play the 27 on quite a few of my lines this month. If it doesn't hit much, that's OK, because by the time October 1st rolls around, there'll be only 92 more opportunities (drawings) left for it to do it's thing.

Keep your eye on the 21 too.  It's only hit 23 times this year. (The 2nd least number drawn in 2014)  One of them (maybe both of them) is gonna make a move.  The 21 has hit twice in September, and it's been missing for 9 drawings.  G5

Page 522 of 870