Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13093 replies. Last post 19 minutes ago by CajunWin4.

Page 538 of 873
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2014, 6:12 am - IP Logged

Psst!  Hey Mink-Man!

Do you wanna see how twisted/bent/warped my mind truly is?

OK!  I wrote a little poem for ya.  Here goes...

Today I bought the T5 promo,

From Governor Andy Cuomo,

Who everybody says looks just like Perry Como,

Who some people said was a homo,

But he's not, and neither is Tony Romo!

How 'bout that Minkster???  Pretty good, huh?  G5

and how did the promo go?

any cash-o?

I got nothing - not even a FP-o!! Thumbs Down

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3709 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2014, 6:22 am - IP Logged

and how did the promo go?

any cash-o?

I got nothing - not even a FP-o!! Thumbs Down

It stunk-o!

STILL no tens!!!!!  I played 'em heavy again last nite, but I kinda figured they might not show, that's why I bought the promo.  I played five lines for two days, so I got 'em covered again tonite. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3709 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2014, 6:28 am - IP Logged

LMAO  hey G5 what the hell you smokin lol i want some!  Oh leave Romo out of this he is on a mission. 

MINK

If I coulda worked Eli into my poem, I'd have done it!  Problem is, he aint Italian.

But it aint Eli's fault The Jint's stink.  He's doin' fine.  It's everybody else and injuries have taken a big toll on The Jint's too.

Just where am I supposed to check my Monopoly Millionaires Club ticket???  I been lookin' for the numbers but I aint seen 'em anywhere.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3709 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2014, 6:39 am - IP Logged

I found 'em...... ON THE FLORIDA LOTTERY'S website!  C'mon NY Lottery!  Let's get with the program.

7 12 17 38 44  Property number is 9  (States Avenue)

No winner of the 18 million JP, so no 2nd place winners of a million bucks.

BUT!!  It's a new game and players jumped on it.  The starting JP was supposed to be 15 million, but as you can see above, it was 18 million!  And everybody here at The LP was postin' that they weren't gonna play it cuz it was too 'spensive...  SOMEBODY was playin'.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm  G5

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2014, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I found 'em...... ON THE FLORIDA LOTTERY'S website!  C'mon NY Lottery!  Let's get with the program.

7 12 17 38 44  Property number is 9  (States Avenue)

No winner of the 18 million JP, so no 2nd place winners of a million bucks.

BUT!!  It's a new game and players jumped on it.  The starting JP was supposed to be 15 million, but as you can see above, it was 18 million!  And everybody here at The LP was postin' that they weren't gonna play it cuz it was too 'spensive...  SOMEBODY was playin'.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm  G5

It was one the NY Lottery site, click the add at the top or just above the right side banner for Take 5 promo. 

I did NOT play - glad I didn't those are not numbers I would have played.   I also have no interest in the 'gameshow'

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3709 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2014, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm so sure the tens will pop tonite that I got even crazier!  And for a guy that's as nuts as me, that's hard to do.

This afternoon, my girls and I (all three off 'em, the wife and both daughters) went on a winery tour and wine tasting.  As for me, I don't drink, so I was the guy that was keepin' them from gettin' a DUI. 

We're on our way home, and I see a Quick Check, so I pull in the parking lot and in I go.  I bought 5 partial QP's of T5.  I played three tens on each line, and let the machine do the rest.  I was really surprised that I ended up with only two lines with four tens.

So I'm big time loaded up on tens tonite.  Who knows, maybe it's my night to take down a JP.  We'll see.  G5

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
              Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3193 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2014, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/25//14

01-14-21-28-34

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3709 Posts
                Posted: October 26, 2014, 2:38 am - IP Logged

Tens number group, what are you going to do?

There's six drawings to go in October.  Just 30 balls left to drop, and the tens number group has a paltry 21 hits. The lowest number of hits in any number group this year was the thirty's with 27 hits during February. 

Will the ten's hit lower than 27 times this month, or will they get into the low thirty's???  THAT is the question! Even if the tens hit twice in each of the remaining drawings, they'd only have 33 hits for the month, and I can't see them hitting twice in six consecutive drawings.  This will be interesting.  I shouldn't be surprised this is happening.  Last month the tens hit a massive 52 times.  (The highest total of hits for any number group in 2014.)  They've obviously cooled off and are balancing out.  G5

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3709 Posts
                  Posted: October 26, 2014, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Tens number group, what are you going to do?

There's six drawings to go in October.  Just 30 balls left to drop, and the tens number group has a paltry 21 hits. The lowest number of hits in any number group this year was the thirty's with 27 hits during February. 

Will the ten's hit lower than 27 times this month, or will they get into the low thirty's???  THAT is the question! Even if the tens hit twice in each of the remaining drawings, they'd only have 33 hits for the month, and I can't see them hitting twice in six consecutive drawings.  This will be interesting.  I shouldn't be surprised this is happening.  Last month the tens hit a massive 52 times.  (The highest total of hits for any number group in 2014.)  They've obviously cooled off and are balancing out.  G5

If you want to play numbers in the tens, I'd play these: 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 19.  They all have 2 hits in October. They're the ones that have the best opportunity to get to 4 hits this month.  Forget the 12, it's got 6 hits, and the 11, 17 & 18 have 1 hit.  They can't get to 4 hits as easily as the other six can.  G5

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: October 26, 2014, 7:01 am - IP Logged

If you want to play numbers in the tens, I'd play these: 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 19.  They all have 2 hits in October. They're the ones that have the best opportunity to get to 4 hits this month.  Forget the 12, it's got 6 hits, and the 11, 17 & 18 have 1 hit.  They can't get to 4 hits as easily as the other six can.  G5

Wonder is they will SLOWLY hit like last night - 1 or 2 at a time....best I did was FP last night. 

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3709 Posts
                      Posted: October 26, 2014, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Wonder is they will SLOWLY hit like last night - 1 or 2 at a time....best I did was FP last night. 

I think that's what's most likely to happen.  Maybe we'll see one of them repeat. 

The majority of numbers in any given month hit 4 times. (that's the average number of hits per month for every T5 number since the game began)  Since there's six drawings left, I think what we'll see is a different one of them appear in each drawing, maybe two will appear in one drawing, and also we might see a repeater.

But what all six numbers need to do is hit just twice in the six drawings left in October or in one third of them.  The numbers that have hit once (11, 17 & 18) have to hit in three of the remaining six drawings, for them, that's a little bit harder to do.

If the above hold true, then there'll be just 27 hits for the tens number group in October.  That's low. The units, twenty's and thirty's are all in the 30's as of last nite, with the units leading the way at 37 hits. 

October has been a pretty typical month.  What normally happens in most months, is one or two numbers will hit 8 or 9 times. The 28 has hit 8 times in October and the 2 and the 34 are at 7 hits. Three other numbers are at 6 hits, so maybe we'll see two numbers get to 8 hits this month. 

Last month was very atypical/unusual.  The 17 hit 11 times and the 19 hit 10 times.  Both have cycled out and have hit once and twice respectively in October.  BTW the 17 just missed hitting 12 times in September as it's last hit was on October 1st.  It's been steadily falling on my "top five in the last 100 draws" chart.  It's tied at 20 hits with the 9, and it's at a 24 skip. At it's hottest, the 17 had 27 hits in the last 100 draws. I don't think any number has been hotter than that this year.  A hit rate of 27 percent is astronomical.   Kind of makes me wonder if there's ever been a number in the entire life of T5 that has been hotter than 27%.  I'd need a program to get that info.  A+ can tell me, but the amount of manual work I'd have to do to make A+ tell me that makes it impossible. (Over 6,000 T5 drawings since T5 began)  G5

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3709 Posts
                        Posted: October 26, 2014, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Here's something else I just saw in my Year To Date hits chart.

As of today, the expected frequency (of hits) for all 39 numbers is 38.  (we're almost done with October and by Halloween, the expected frequency will be 40.  (10 months X 4 hits/month equals 40 hits)

After last nights draw, there are 16 numbers with more than 40 hits.  One number is at 40 hits, and 22 are below 40. 

For the entire year, the expected frequency will be 48 hits.  If 2014 is anything like previous years, then there will be approximately 20 numbers at or above 48 hits, and 19 at/below 47 hits.  (Or the numbers will flip and there'll be 19 numbers at/above 48 hits and 20 at/below 47)

Interestingly enough, that didn't happen 2012.   17 at/above 48, 22 at/below 47... don't ask me why that happened cuz I dunno!!  G5

ny, ny
                          United States
                          Member #98736
                          October 12, 2010
                          10025 Posts
                          Posted: October 26, 2014, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Just came back from Apple Picking (not my choice in 50 degree weather lol) in Marlborough NY and drove past a Stewards shop

i am doing a U Turn to get some QPs - the winners always come out if here lol...

Pets 125, 669

Upstate NY
                            United States
                            Member #140390
                            March 17, 2013
                            224 Posts
                            Posted: October 26, 2014, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I have the 3 in 2 of my own lines and then I got the 3 in the 2 promotional QP's.   So hoping it finally hits tonight!

United States
                              Member #94616
                              July 24, 2010
                              4735 Posts
                              Posted: October 26, 2014, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Just came back from Apple Picking (not my choice in 50 degree weather lol) in Marlborough NY and drove past a Stewards shop

i am doing a U Turn to get some QPs - the winners always come out if here lol...

Thumbs Up

Page 538 of 873