Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13294 replies. Last post 11 hours ago by GiveFive.

Page 535 of 887
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3815 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2014, 4:29 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/16/14

06-15-23-25-38

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

No 3, no 27.  Talk about being stone cold!

The 27 has hit 8 times in the last 100 draws and the 3 hit 6 times in the last 100.  Funny thing is, they each hit about the average of 4 times per month in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. (Approximately 48 times each year)

Here's why I think the 3 and 27 should hit in the low thirty's to mid-thirty's this year;

In 2010, the 28 and 24 where the low hitters at 36 times each.

In 2011, the 24 and the 11 where the lowest hitters at 32 times each.  (The 24 had back to back lousy years!)

In 2012, the 8 and 13 hit the least at 35 and 36 times respectively.  (The 24 finally broke out of it's slump and hit 44 times)

In 2013, the low hitters were the 32 which hit 35 times, and the 29 which hit 36 times. 

So with the 3 and 27 sitting at 24 hits YTD, my thinking is they have to do something fairly soon as they're running out of opportunities to move up to the low to mid-thirty's. They've got 76 drawings left to move up 8 to 10 hits. That means they have to hit at a rate of about 12%, which is very do-able because that's the typical/average hit rate for T5 numbers.   G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12808 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2014, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Next  3    Draws

16 - 19 - 22 - 24 - 31
    16 - 19 - 22 - 29 - 31
    16 - 19 - 22 - 31 - 32
    16 - 19 - 22 - 31 - 36
    16 - 19 - 24 - 29 - 31
    16 - 19 - 24 - 31 - 32
    16 - 22 - 24 - 29 - 31
    16 - 22 - 24 - 31 - 32
    19 - 22 - 24 - 29 - 31

New York (NY) Take 5 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
    Thu, Oct 16, 201406-15-23-25-38

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3815 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2014, 8:40 am - IP Logged

We all know that the 17 went ballistic last month with 11 hits.  That's a hit rate of 36.6%, which is totally off the charts.  During the last 100 drawings, the 17 hit 21 times, a hit rate of 21%, which is also very high considering the typical hit rate for most numbers is 13%.

Right now, for this calendar year, the 3 and 27 have a hit rate of 8.3%.  (24 hits  in 289 drawings) and in the last 100 drawings, they've hit for 6 and 8 times respectively.  So they've been in a "blue funk" for the entire year.  (BTW a "blue funk" is a boxing term.  Forty years ago I was watching a boxing match on TV. One boxer unleashed a vicious left hook that floored his opponent who hit the canvas laying on his FACE!  Jerry Quarry, a heavy-weight contender at that time, was ringside with the TV announcers.  Jerry says: "He aint gettin' up. When they land on their face like that, they're in a total blue funk." I roared with laughter! Just goes to show ya what kind of a weirdo I am, laughing at some poor dude who just got knocked into a blue funk. Boxers also used to say that a boxer who was KO'd "Landed on Queer Street". I doubt they could get away with saying that on TV these days. But I digress....) 

So the 3 and the 27 are in a blue funk.  What's it gonna take to get 'em out of it???  Could either one of them actually hit less than 30 times this year?  That aint gonna happen.  Know how I know that? Because they did eventually wake that guy who got knocked into a blue funk up. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
        Member #154718
        April 26, 2014
        32 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2014, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

10-17-27-38-39.....$$$

United States
          Member #154718
          April 26, 2014
          32 Posts
          Posted: October 17, 2014, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

10-17-27-38-39.....$$$

SECOND SET Making 27 TO 25...AND 38 AND 39 TO 31 And 35.....

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
            Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3212 Posts
            Posted: October 17, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/17/14

02-12-23-28-36

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
              Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3212 Posts
              Posted: October 17, 2014, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

We all know that the 17 went ballistic last month with 11 hits.  That's a hit rate of 36.6%, which is totally off the charts.  During the last 100 drawings, the 17 hit 21 times, a hit rate of 21%, which is also very high considering the typical hit rate for most numbers is 13%.

Right now, for this calendar year, the 3 and 27 have a hit rate of 8.3%.  (24 hits  in 289 drawings) and in the last 100 drawings, they've hit for 6 and 8 times respectively.  So they've been in a "blue funk" for the entire year.  (BTW a "blue funk" is a boxing term.  Forty years ago I was watching a boxing match on TV. One boxer unleashed a vicious left hook that floored his opponent who hit the canvas laying on his FACE!  Jerry Quarry, a heavy-weight contender at that time, was ringside with the TV announcers.  Jerry says: "He aint gettin' up. When they land on their face like that, they're in a total blue funk." I roared with laughter! Just goes to show ya what kind of a weirdo I am, laughing at some poor dude who just got knocked into a blue funk. Boxers also used to say that a boxer who was KO'd "Landed on Queer Street". I doubt they could get away with saying that on TV these days. But I digress....) 

So the 3 and the 27 are in a blue funk.  What's it gonna take to get 'em out of it???  Could either one of them actually hit less than 30 times this year?  That aint gonna happen.  Know how I know that? Because they did eventually wake that guy who got knocked into a blue funk up. G5

G5 you are obsessed with A+ you have turned into a statistical monster lol!  Looking at your post above if you played just opposite from the numbas you picked you would of kicked butt so whatever numba's that look good to you do not play those they suck lol  ............but so do mine. Yes I am tracking the 3 & 27 but they ain't coming out are they wow I sound like someone I know.  G5 not sure if you go on FB but Yolanda had posted some pics last night she is a cutie love her voice sorta like Brooklyn accent.  Oh yeah one more thing ................HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!   playing the NJ Gints this Sunday ...........can't wait lol

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3815 Posts
                Posted: October 18, 2014, 8:04 am - IP Logged

G5 you are obsessed with A+ you have turned into a statistical monster lol!  Looking at your post above if you played just opposite from the numbas you picked you would of kicked butt so whatever numba's that look good to you do not play those they suck lol  ............but so do mine. Yes I am tracking the 3 & 27 but they ain't coming out are they wow I sound like someone I know.  G5 not sure if you go on FB but Yolanda had posted some pics last night she is a cutie love her voice sorta like Brooklyn accent.  Oh yeah one more thing ................HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!   playing the NJ Gints this Sunday ...........can't wait lol

MINK

That's the story of my entire life Mink-Man!

If G5 tells you to turn left, then naturally, you should turn RIGHT!

As for The Noo Yawk Football Jint's, simply put, they're just like our numbers!  They stink!  G5

I do have to say though, that my recent rash of "analysis" (if ya can call it analysis) posts are really a result of combining what I see in A+, and the spreadsheets I recently made based upon how Urban Kress looks at the numbers.  I had some Excel sheets that I created a long time ago, but they stunk! Because I had so much extra time on my hands this past summer, I made some new ones based upon the info Urb puts in his columns in Lotto News.  I gotta say, I'm seeing things with them that I never saw before.  If it wasn't for him, I'd still be using those idiot spreadsheets I created back in 2009.  Urb's a great teacher.

And I should also give credit to the old <snip> website.  I stole my Year to Date spreadsheet from that site based on something they used to put out on their site.  While LP is certainly an excellent website, I really miss <snip>. They did have a few features that I can't find anywhere else.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3815 Posts
                  Posted: October 18, 2014, 8:46 am - IP Logged

That's the story of my entire life Mink-Man!

If G5 tells you to turn left, then naturally, you should turn RIGHT!

As for The Noo Yawk Football Jint's, simply put, they're just like our numbers!  They stink!  G5

I do have to say though, that my recent rash of "analysis" (if ya can call it analysis) posts are really a result of combining what I see in A+, and the spreadsheets I recently made based upon how Urban Kress looks at the numbers.  I had some Excel sheets that I created a long time ago, but they stunk! Because I had so much extra time on my hands this past summer, I made some new ones based upon the info Urb puts in his columns in Lotto News.  I gotta say, I'm seeing things with them that I never saw before.  If it wasn't for him, I'd still be using those idiot spreadsheets I created back in 2009.  Urb's a great teacher.

And I should also give credit to the old <snip> website.  I stole my Year to Date spreadsheet from that site based on something they used to put out on their site.  While LP is certainly an excellent website, I really miss <snip>. They did have a few features that I can't find anywhere else.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

SU-seirettoL

On the line above, I deliberately spelled the name of the website I used to use to create my Year to date spreadsheet backwards so as to defeat The LP's censorship editing program. 

There's no question in my mind that The Lottery Post is the premier lottery website on the planet.  That said, I  respectfully disagree with the use of an automated censorship editor when it comes to deleting the name of what's now a defunct website.  I do agree that this sites needs an editor to remove inappropriate content from it's pages.  That's something that I like very much about The LP; it's not filled to the brim with curse words as are so many other websites.  It's not that I don't use curse words and am offened by them, because I in fact do. Every day. But I do think it's refreshing to keep them off the pages of this website. 

I would offer two suggestions.  They are;

1. In the spirit if friendly competition, remove the name <snip> from the censorship program. What harm can a website that no longer exists do to The LP?
                  2. The website in question had some features that I thought were particularly good/useful. I could search (for free) on past combinations of five numbers, and it would display them, and the dates they occurred on.  Also, it displayed the 39 Take5 numbers sorted from the least amount of hits to the most amount of hits in any date range I specified. I particularly liked to search from January 1st of any given year to the current date, but it handled any date range I specified.  The Lottery Post would be an even greater site than it already is if features like that were available.  Thanks for taking the time to read this. GiveFive 

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3815 Posts
                    Posted: October 18, 2014, 9:11 am - IP Logged

MINK

So you're tracking the 3 and 27 too, huh Minkster?

Guess which two of the thirty-nine T5 numbers have yet to hit in October!  I know you don't have to guess Mink! I know that you know which two they are! 

Here's the acid test for you MM!  When they gonna hit???

And I know that you don't know THAT!!!  Neither do I, but that's neither here nor there....G5

Upstate NY
                      United States
                      Member #140390
                      March 17, 2013
                      224 Posts
                      Posted: October 18, 2014, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/17/14

02-12-23-28-36

MINK

Thursday I had 3/5 from a QP from the T5 promotion.  Last night I had 3/5 from a FP.

Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12808 Posts
                        Posted: October 18, 2014, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Next  3   Draws

1 - 7 - 13 - 33 - 39
                        1 - 7 - 13 - 37 - 39
                        1 - 7 - 26 - 30 - 39
                        1 - 7 - 33 - 37 - 39
                        1 - 13 - 26 - 30 - 39
                        1 - 13 - 33 - 37 - 39
                        7 - 13 - 26 - 30 - 39

United States
                          Member #94616
                          July 24, 2010
                          4735 Posts
                          Posted: October 18, 2014, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Thursday I had 3/5 from a QP from the T5 promotion.  Last night I had 3/5 from a FP.

CONGRATS!

Nice to see someone hitting the FP's from the promo.  I have not even hit a FP from them yet.  I only get the promo every other night.

I had EVERY number from last night on 3 lines, 2 on 2 of the lines - 2 fp's and the last one on the 3rd line! 

Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12808 Posts
                            Posted: October 18, 2014, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Next  3   Draws

1 - 7 - 13 - 33 - 39
                            1 - 7 - 13 - 37 - 39
                            1 - 7 - 26 - 30 - 39
                            1 - 7 - 33 - 37 - 39