Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13060 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by sam9009.

Page 530 of 871
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12732 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2014, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Next   3  Draws

5 - 7 - 9 - 26 - 34
5 - 7 - 9 - 26 - 39
5 - 7 - 9 - 34 - 39
5 - 7 - 26 - 34 - 39
5 - 9 - 26 - 34 - 39
7 - 9 - 26 - 34 - 39

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #74991
    May 24, 2009
    5548 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2014, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

QP:3-9-27-36-39 & 2-3-6-17-28

For the next 3 draws

1-11-12-13-14

9-11-13-14-39

3-6-13-25-33

QP: 4-14-20-26-36

Pets: 801-4520-6383

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3186 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2014, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/2/14

04-11-16-23-39

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Lex113's avatar - animal shark.jpg
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #74991
        May 24, 2009
        5548 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2014, 9:40 am - IP Logged

For the next 2 draws

1-11-12-13-14

9-11-13-14-39

3-6-13-25-33

QP: 4-14-20-26-36

Pets: 801-4520-6383

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2014, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/2/14

04-11-16-23-39

MINK

Won 2 FP's off these. Missed cashing by 1 digit had 4-12-16!!

And again still no FP jackpot winners..... 

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            11978 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2014, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Won 2 FP's off these. Missed cashing by 1 digit had 4-12-16!!

And again still no FP jackpot winners..... 

Self picks are beating Quick Picks on this game.

DetroitLionBoy's avatar - Detroit01

United States
              Member #159085
              September 12, 2014
              110 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2014, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

for the take5 promotion does it have to be 10$ of quick picks on one ticket? or is their a way to pick your own numbers onto 1 ticket. On the ticket theres a max of 5 lines for own picks so idk how this would work

Cash 4 life 3/5 numbers= $25 (9/1/14)
              TAKE 5 4/5 numbers= $775.00 (2/21/15)

im bound to win the jackpot!!  Cool

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3693 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2014, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

for the take5 promotion does it have to be 10$ of quick picks on one ticket? or is their a way to pick your own numbers onto 1 ticket. On the ticket theres a max of 5 lines for own picks so idk how this would work

It can be either QP's or self picks, and it can be done by using the same "bet slip" or "ticket" as you called it.

What you need to do is play 5 games AND mark the number of draws box that looks like this ==> [2]  It's located immediately to the left of the Game A panel on the bet slip.

When your ticket with 5 lines is printed, it's good for two drawings, so don't throw it out after the first drawing! The terminal will automatically print a second "bonus" ticket with 2 QP lines on it, so the clerk should give you two tickets.  One will cost 10 bucks because it's got five lines on it, and it's good  for two days of drawings.  The second has two QP lines on it and it's free.  The bonus ticket with two lines on it is only good for the day you bought the ten dollar ticket that qualified for a free bonus ticket.

If you want QP's just mark the Quick Pick box underneath each game panel on the bet slip.

If you should win money in the first day's drawing, you have two options.  You can cash the ticket in, and the terminal will generate a replacement ticket. (It will have the same numbers you had on your original ticket) It's good for the second day's drawing.  Or you can hang on to your winning ticket until after the second drawing and then cash it in. 

I bought a ticket today for two drawings.  It has both today's date and tomorrow's date printed on it, and the price on it was $10.00.  It qualified for a "bonus" ticket, so I got a second ticket with two QP's lines on it, good for tonight's drawing only. Hope this helps you out Lion!  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

mamamary517's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                  Brooklyn, NY
                  United States
                  Member #115853
                  August 29, 2011
                  71 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2014, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

It can be either QP's or self picks, and it can be done by using the same "bet slip" or "ticket" as you called it.

What you need to do is play 5 games AND mark the number of draws box that looks like this ==> [2]  It's located immediately to the left of the Game A panel on the bet slip.

When your ticket with 5 lines is printed, it's good for two drawings, so don't throw it out after the first drawing! The terminal will automatically print a second "bonus" ticket with 2 QP lines on it, so the clerk should give you two tickets.  One will cost 10 bucks because it's got five lines on it, and it's good  for two days of drawings.  The second has two QP lines on it and it's free.  The bonus ticket with two lines on it is only good for the day you bought the ten dollar ticket that qualified for a free bonus ticket.

If you want QP's just mark the Quick Pick box underneath each game panel on the bet slip.

If you should win money in the first day's drawing, you have two options.  You can cash the ticket in, and the terminal will generate a replacement ticket. (It will have the same numbers you had on your original ticket) It's good for the second day's drawing.  Or you can hang on to your winning ticket until after the second drawing and then cash it in. 

I bought a ticket today for two drawings.  It has both today's date and tomorrow's date printed on it, and the price on it was $10.00.  It qualified for a "bonus" ticket, so I got a second ticket with two QP's lines on it, good for tonight's drawing only. Hope this helps you out Lion!  G5

Thank you GiveFive, finally someone who can explain this.  I have asked numerous Brooklyn clerks and no one knows what I am asking and not one was able to give me an answer.   You hit the nail on the head!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                    NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3693 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2014, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Thank you GiveFive, finally someone who can explain this.  I have asked numerous Brooklyn clerks and no one knows what I am asking and not one was able to give me an answer.   You hit the nail on the head!

My pleasure Mama!

As for me, I never rely on a clerk, no matter which of the five boroughs they work in.  Most players don't use a bet slip because they like the convenience of buying QP's, so they don't even need one. In defense of clerks, they probably never look at a bet slip, they just run it through the machine.  And they don't do that very much either, because 75% of all tickets sold are QP's.

If there's another way you could take advantage of the promotion, I don't know what it would be or how you'd do it.  Well, now that I think about it a bit, yes I do.  You could play five games for four days/drawings and that'd get you a bonus ticket with four free QP lines on it. Five games for 6 drawings would get you six free lines etc. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                      Member #159085
                      September 12, 2014
                      110 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2014, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

My pleasure Mama!

As for me, I never rely on a clerk, no matter which of the five boroughs they work in.  Most players don't use a bet slip because they like the convenience of buying QP's, so they don't even need one. In defense of clerks, they probably never look at a bet slip, they just run it through the machine.  And they don't do that very much either, because 75% of all tickets sold are QP's.

If there's another way you could take advantage of the promotion, I don't know what it would be or how you'd do it.  Well, now that I think about it a bit, yes I do.  You could play five games for four days/drawings and that'd get you a bonus ticket with four free QP lines on it. Five games for 6 drawings would get you six free lines etc. G5

thx man. ya i played the two day with 5 lines with own picks and got 2 free bonus line numbers :). Now i understand the promotion thx man <3. What are your thoughts on the game "lotto" here in NY. is it a good game? have you played it? curious because it seems like a good game since 2 lines are 1 dollar for a play. im doubting on the prize payouts. seems low

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2014, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

thx man. ya i played the two day with 5 lines with own picks and got 2 free bonus line numbers :). Now i understand the promotion thx man <3. What are your thoughts on the game "lotto" here in NY. is it a good game? have you played it? curious because it seems like a good game since 2 lines are 1 dollar for a play. im doubting on the prize payouts. seems low

I am a fan of NY LOTTO.  Its 2 games for $1 and has been for a while.  I cover my numbers with $2 so can't pass it up.  I hit 3 numbers every now & then.  Hit 4 a couple of times.

United States
                          Member #159085
                          September 12, 2014
                          110 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2014, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I am a fan of NY LOTTO.  Its 2 games for $1 and has been for a while.  I cover my numbers with $2 so can't pass it up.  I hit 3 numbers every now & then.  Hit 4 a couple of times.

what are the prize payouts? i see that if u hit 3 numbers u get a dollar back. 4 is like 20+ dollars and 5 is somewhere in hundreds. seems hard to get 3 numbers alone :// Tips tricks?. what is the bonus number to btw? i dont know what the bonus number is lol

Watervliet, New York
                            United States
                            Member #1100
                            February 2, 2003
                            3186 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2014, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

what are the prize payouts? i see that if u hit 3 numbers u get a dollar back. 4 is like 20+ dollars and 5 is somewhere in hundreds. seems hard to get 3 numbers alone :// Tips tricks?. what is the bonus number to btw? i dont know what the bonus number is lol

Lotto 6/59 quit that game a longggg time ago ..........spend your lottery bucks on Take 5 the odds are in your favor.  Take 5 if you hit 3 of 5 you win around 19-25 dollahs in Lotto pick 3 of 6 you win a dollah which do you prefer?  Cash 4 Life should earn an early death the game sucks......Pick 10 has lots of tier prizes and wheeling your numbas is the way to go.  I prefer to play partial quick picks in Take 5 & Pick 10 one of these days I am gonna hit Cuomo's lottery but I am getting OLD..lol  Pick your poison but Lotto is not even on my lottery mind.  Go Cowboys!!!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Watervliet, New York
                              United States
                              Member #1100
                              February 2, 2003
                              3186 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/3/14

06-12-21-26-32