Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13045 replies. Last post 26 minutes ago by CajunWin4.

Page 529 of 870
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2014, 4:40 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/29/14

01-18-19-31-32

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

WOW! Did not think the 19 would pop again.  So didn't play it at all.  NO FP's for me - Unhappy

STILL looking at the 'last 5' for my numbers.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3685 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2014, 8:07 am - IP Logged

I don't know if anybody else has checked the NY Lottery's website for C4L payouts lately or not, but C4L isn't  producing any JP winners. That's because players aren't buying enough tickets to "cover" enough combinations of numbers so that there's a good chance a JP will be won. 

So essentially, the NY Lottery replaced Sweet Million with a game that's seven times harder to win a JP.  Not to mention that it costs twice as much per line to play C4L than it did to play SM.   

Do you know who didn't see this coming?  THE NEW YORK LOTTERY!  That's who!

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3186 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2014, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/30/14

12-17-22-24-29  Good bye Sept!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: October 1, 2014, 5:27 am - IP Logged

I don't know if anybody else has checked the NY Lottery's website for C4L payouts lately or not, but C4L isn't  producing any JP winners. That's because players aren't buying enough tickets to "cover" enough combinations of numbers so that there's a good chance a JP will be won. 

So essentially, the NY Lottery replaced Sweet Million with a game that's seven times harder to win a JP.  Not to mention that it costs twice as much per line to play C4L than it did to play SM.   

Do you know who didn't see this coming?  THE NEW YORK LOTTERY!  That's who!

Yea I was noticing that too. C4L is not paying out, Jackpot wise.  So now we are on 'Death Watch' - if we do not see some jackpots soon and often over the next couple of months will we count the game as 'dead game walking' 

I still think they have gone WAY too far with the odds.  I think (and hope) we see a new/replacement game which has better odds. 

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2014, 5:30 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/30/14

12-17-22-24-29  Good bye Sept!

MINK

Ok, so after a RANT on C4L, onto Take 5

Waiting for G5 to give us the numbers on how many TEENS hit in Sept. I do know it was ALOT!  I did just notice that ODD numbers have hit lately more than even.  And still on watch for 5 from the last 5. 

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2014, 6:10 am - IP Logged

October Bonus from NY Lottery - 

BUY $10 of Take 5 on one ticket and get $2 Free Play

Party

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3685 Posts
              Posted: October 1, 2014, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Ok, so after a RANT on C4L, onto Take 5

Waiting for G5 to give us the numbers on how many TEENS hit in Sept. I do know it was ALOT!  I did just notice that ODD numbers have hit lately more than even.  And still on watch for 5 from the last 5. 

It was a lot Kap...in fact it was HUGE

52 teens popped out of the drum in Sept.   That's the highest amount from one number group to be drawn in any month all year.  I tried to find out if there were other months over the entire life of T5 where 50 or more numbers were drawn from one number group, but I've had no success.  I would think there have not been  many months where that has happened. 

The tens have lead the way in 2014.  There have been 375 numbers from the tens drawn thru the end of Sept, out of a total of 1365 balls drawn year to date.  The singles saw 332 drawn, the twenty's are at 319, and the thirty's have had 339 drawn thru 9/30/14.  In five out of nine months of this year, the tens had the most balls drawn.

As for individual numbers, the 17 was drawn eleven times in Sept, which is just short of three times the average number of balls drawn for most numbers (4) in any given month. The 17 has been drawn twenty three times since last June 23rd. (That's the last 100 drawings) The 19 was in second place with ten balls falling in Sept.

The 17 has been drawn 51 times in 2014 and is still on track to be the number drawn the most in 2014.  The 19 and the 29 sit at second place with 45 hits and the 1 is in third place with 44.

Cant believe that 5 from the last 5 has not yet dropped.  It seems like it's been forever since it last happened. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                United States
                Member #92609
                June 10, 2010
                3685 Posts
                Posted: October 1, 2014, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

I think I'm at a "lottery crossroads". 

This past summer, because I had a lot of "downtime", I created some T5 spreadsheets for my own personal use based upon what I read in Urb Kress's columns in Lotto News.  While I do think they're great for telling me what happened in the past, truth be known, I haven't won anything significant using them.  (I hit three numbers three times in Sept for a total of 61 bucks, but I spent over a hundred dollars to do that, so as you can see, I'm in the hole.)

So I'm considering doing something that I haven't done before.  And that's wheeling my numbers.  Now, I get the fact that wheeling is really designed to help a player win more lower tier prizes on a more frequent basis.  And, with some luck, a player might also hit a JP by wheeling his/her numbers.  I'm thinking about wheeling, because I've never hit a four out of five playing T5.  I'm kind of tired of using my spreadsheets to win three out of five, which I've been able to do on a fairly regular basis. As for winning FP's, I won so many of them using my spreadsheets that I've lost count of how many I won. It's in the hundreds.  So I'm looking for a fesh start so to speak.

I haven't yet bought any wheeling software, and I probably wont do that until after such time as I get more familiar with wheeling.  Stan Rose has written some columns in Lotto News explaining how to wheel with just pen and paper, so I'll try that first before I commit $$ to software. I also have a copy of Gail Howard's Lottery Master Guide, and she's got some stuff in there regarding what she calls "balanced" wheels, which if I'm correct, is really an abbreviated wheel.  I'll go the abbreviated wheel route because like most people, I don't have sufficient bucks to play a full wheel. 

So maybe with my new spreadsheets, and a little luck doing some abbreviated wheels, I might crack the four out of five barrier that I just cant seem to get across. G5

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3685 Posts
                  Posted: October 1, 2014, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Yea I was noticing that too. C4L is not paying out, Jackpot wise.  So now we are on 'Death Watch' - if we do not see some jackpots soon and often over the next couple of months will we count the game as 'dead game walking' 

I still think they have gone WAY too far with the odds.  I think (and hope) we see a new/replacement game which has better odds. 

I'm with you.  I Agree!

And not only with better odds, but with better lower tier prizes as well.  Shouldn't it be obvious to The NY Lottery that they'd sell more tickets by doing that?  It'd be a win for both players and for The NY Lottery.  G5

Upstate NY
                    United States
                    Member #140390
                    March 17, 2013
                    224 Posts
                    Posted: October 1, 2014, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

October Bonus from NY Lottery - 

BUY $10 of Take 5 on one ticket and get $2 Free Play

Party

It's about time!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                      Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3186 Posts
                      Posted: October 1, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/1/14

08-14-17-22-29    the 17-22-29 repeat from last night!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: October 2, 2014, 6:42 am - IP Logged

MINK

How many times do I have to put "WOW" in my posts for Take 5???? I think its time for me to retire the "WOW" comments.  Many of the things I am shocked at appear to be normal.   

There were NO FP's that won the jackpot - My FP's from buying $10 on one ticket also hit nothing (now I don't have to play tonight as I just play 2 nights worth to get the $10).  It will be interesting to watch and see if there are alot of FP winners this month.

NY State
                          United States
                          Member #92609
                          June 10, 2010
                          3685 Posts
                          Posted: October 2, 2014, 7:25 am - IP Logged

MINK

The 17 simply refuses to go away...  G5

NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #90535
                            April 29, 2010
                            11975 Posts
                            Posted: October 2, 2014, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Lottery players are running out of money to play so many lottery games with bad odds.

NEW YORK
                              United States
                              Member #90535
                              April 29, 2010
                              11975 Posts
                              Posted: October 2, 2014, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you.  I Agree!

And not only with better odds, but with better lower tier prizes as well.  Shouldn't it be obvious to The NY Lottery that they'd sell more tickets by doing that?  It'd be a win for both players and for The NY Lottery.  G5

The lottery operate on a 50% payback rate. They keep $50,000 of every $100,000 collected from sales.

Page 529 of 870