Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13079 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 556 of 872
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3702 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2014, 4:30 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 12/03/14

04-17-21-27-33

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

Everybody here know's QP's stink, right?

Here's why:

I had on my FP ticket 14 16 21 28 32...

If you look closely, you'll see I had 3 one-off's and hit the 21 on that ticket. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2014, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Everybody here know's QP's stink, right?

Here's why:

I had on my FP ticket 14 16 21 28 32...

If you look closely, you'll see I had 3 one-off's and hit the 21 on that ticket. G5

NY Lottery is messing with you -- Bash

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3702 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2014, 5:02 am - IP Logged

A lot of times I post stuff out here and I don't even know if it's worth anything or not. (By that I mean I don't know if the stuff I post has any value to anybody or not.  None of it has helped ME win a JP, that's for sure, so I cant imagine it's helped anybody else win anything significant!) 

Anyway......  As of last nite, there are 4 numbers tied for second place with 53 hits for the year.  They're all singles!  1, 2, 4, & 8  My guess is they'll all finish the year with 57 or 58 hits, but none of them will catch up to or pass the 17. 

1685 balls have popped out of the drum for a total of what will be 1825 for the year.   The tens popped out 448 times and are leading.  The thirty's have hit the least with 414 hits for the year. 

On a "rolling 365 day" basis, the top five numbers are almost identical to the top five numbers on my year to date chart. 17 leads on that chart with 63 hits, and it's at 59 hits YTD.  On December 31st, those two charts will match exactly.  The numbers on those two charts get closer and closer every day.  That's just one more in a long line of nice to know, but totally worthless factoids I've posted.  I wish I could discover something useful or really insightful and post it here, but people one helluva lot smarter than I am have looked at the subject of the lottery, and they aint found anything useful either, so I don't feel so bad.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12741 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2014, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Next  3    Draws

3 - 5 - 7 - 8 - 16
        3 - 5 - 7 - 8 - 23
        3 - 5 - 7 - 16 - 23
        3 - 5 - 8 - 16 - 23
        3 - 7 - 8 - 16 - 23
        5 - 7 - 8 - 16 - 23

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
          Watervliet, New York
          United States
          Member #1100
          February 2, 2003
          3192 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2014, 12:08 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 12/4/14

01-02-22-32-38  how bout dem Cowboys!!!  2's are wild.......

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Long Island, NY
            United States
            Member #57412
            January 3, 2008
            419 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2014, 12:54 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 12/4/14

01-02-22-32-38  how bout dem Cowboys!!!  2's are wild.......

MINK

Interesting occurence for me with this draw...and talking about quick picks

First

It is typical for computers to quick pick numbers that have come out within the last draw or two.  Knowing that these numbers are less likely to come out.  A sucky quick pick that you can throw away.

Second

Sometimes, Take 5 draws can do this too.  The 1-2 came out a few days ago.

The computer drew this combination (along with the number 22) on my Free Play.....so I got a three out of five.

United States
              Member #94616
              July 24, 2010
              4735 Posts
              Posted: December 5, 2014, 5:09 am - IP Logged

A lot of times I post stuff out here and I don't even know if it's worth anything or not. (By that I mean I don't know if the stuff I post has any value to anybody or not.  None of it has helped ME win a JP, that's for sure, so I cant imagine it's helped anybody else win anything significant!) 

Anyway......  As of last nite, there are 4 numbers tied for second place with 53 hits for the year.  They're all singles!  1, 2, 4, & 8  My guess is they'll all finish the year with 57 or 58 hits, but none of them will catch up to or pass the 17. 

1685 balls have popped out of the drum for a total of what will be 1825 for the year.   The tens popped out 448 times and are leading.  The thirty's have hit the least with 414 hits for the year. 

On a "rolling 365 day" basis, the top five numbers are almost identical to the top five numbers on my year to date chart. 17 leads on that chart with 63 hits, and it's at 59 hits YTD.  On December 31st, those two charts will match exactly.  The numbers on those two charts get closer and closer every day.  That's just one more in a long line of nice to know, but totally worthless factoids I've posted.  I wish I could discover something useful or really insightful and post it here, but people one helluva lot smarter than I am have looked at the subject of the lottery, and they aint found anything useful either, so I don't feel so bad.  G5

Your posts are always a big help for me.  Less tracking I have to do! Thumbs Up

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2014, 5:10 am - IP Logged

Interesting occurence for me with this draw...and talking about quick picks

First

It is typical for computers to quick pick numbers that have come out within the last draw or two.  Knowing that these numbers are less likely to come out.  A sucky quick pick that you can throw away.

Second

Sometimes, Take 5 draws can do this too.  The 1-2 came out a few days ago.

The computer drew this combination (along with the number 22) on my Free Play.....so I got a three out of five.

Congrats on the hit!! 

United States
                  Member #94616
                  July 24, 2010
                  4735 Posts
                  Posted: December 5, 2014, 5:14 am - IP Logged

Check out the winners last night ---

December 4, 2014 Take Five Winning Numbers: 01-02-22-32-38 Take Five Drawing - 2 Top Prize Winner(s) of $32,812.50 top prize

PRIZE LEVELNUMBERS MATCHEDPRIZE AMOUNTNO.OF WINNERS
                  First5 of 5$32,812.502
                  Winning Counties: BRONX (QP), BRONX (QP),
                  Retailer Locations:
                  • 731 A&B ENTERPRISES CORP , 745 WHITEPLAINS RD , BRONX
                  Second4 of 5$520.50189
                  Third3 of 5$24.506649
                  Fourth2 of 5FREE PLAY *75836
                    NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3702 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2014, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Check out the winners last night ---

December 4, 2014 Take Five Winning Numbers: 01-02-22-32-38 Take Five Drawing - 2 Top Prize Winner(s) of $32,812.50 top prize

PRIZE LEVELNUMBERS MATCHEDPRIZE AMOUNTNO.OF WINNERS
                    First5 of 5$32,812.502
                    Winning Counties: BRONX (QP), BRONX (QP),
                    Retailer Locations:
                    Second4 of 5$520.50189
                    Third3 of 5$24.506649
                    Fourth2 of 5FREE PLAY *75836

I saw that too, but I think it's a data processing error.  (a bug in the software program)

I say that because I have a very hard time believing that two identical QP's were sold at the same location on the same day. 

My guess as to what happened is there was one winner of $65,615, but the program saw two, so it divided the total first prize by two.  G5

PS Watch me completely be WRONG with my theory!  It'll turn out to be some kind of unbelievable fluke because it really did happen!  Hey!  You never know!  Not with Take5 and the NY Lottery you don't!

NEW YORK
                      United States
                      Member #90535
                      April 29, 2010
                      11979 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2014, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

I ended up playing last nite, but I almost didn't. I actually decided not to bother to play.  But then my wife asked me to go to the store and get a few things. So I sat down to pick my numbers, but I just couldn't get into it.  I had zero enthusiasm.  I mean I had a hard time getting excited about any number to pick.  I won a FP.... go figure. 

I have days that I could care less about playing. Yesterday was one of those days.  Then there are days when I get pretty pumped about playing.  I mean, as far as yesterday goes, it wasn't like I was broke. I had the cash to play.  I also have days that I'd like to play, but because pay day is a few days away, and I better put gas in the car that I don't play. I hate those days.  G5

Playing the lottery everyday does not increase your chances of winning. Odds of winning a lottery jackpot never change unless they change the particular game matrix. Buying 1 lottery ticket everyday for a year versus 365 lottery tickets in 1 drawing? They both have the same odds of winning the jackpot, but you will never recover the time lost by buying a lottery ticket everyday for a year.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

KATT DADDY's avatar - cat anm.gif
                        QUEENS,NY
                        United States
                        Member #161617
                        December 5, 2014
                        13 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

12.17.18.24.27  freeplay from last nites draw

wheel warrior is back!!!!

got booted as ny3and4 

KATT DADDY's avatar - cat anm.gif
                          QUEENS,NY
                          United States
                          Member #161617
                          December 5, 2014
                          13 Posts
                          Posted: December 5, 2014, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

I saw that too, but I think it's a data processing error.  (a bug in the software program)

I say that because I have a very hard time believing that two identical QP's were sold at the same location on the same day. 

My guess as to what happened is there was one winner of $65,615, but the program saw two, so it divided the total first prize by two.  G5

PS Watch me completely be WRONG with my theory!  It'll turn out to be some kind of unbelievable fluke because it really did happen!  Hey!  You never know!  Not with Take5 and the NY Lottery you don't!

You may be right......that does seem odd two identical QP's  at the same location.....really!!!

Watervliet, New York
                            United States
                            Member #1100
                            February 2, 2003
                            3192 Posts
                            Posted: December 5, 2014, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

You may be right......that does seem odd two identical QP's  at the same location.....really!!!

Ok my take on this rare phenomena the tickets were both drawn at the same store ........it could be two different players or maybe one regardless if the computer QP printed out a duplicate set of Take 5 numbers.  Both tickets should have different serial numba's so it is possible and legit.  Being in the right place at the right time.  That is Dumb Luck as opposed to Smart Luck........Gail Howard!  How bout dem Cowboys!!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Watervliet, New York
                              United States
                              Member #1100
                              February 2, 2003
                              3192 Posts
                              Posted: December 5, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 12/5/14

11-12-15-29-35