Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13048 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 637 of 870
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3685 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2015, 6:08 am - IP Logged

I got 12 QP lines workin' tonite!  I bought $10 out of a NY Lottery vending machine at a restaurant where we went out to dinner.  It even gave me 2 free lines for the promo!

4 11 20 37 39

4 6 12 14 38

5 10 11 15 39

4 13 20 22 29

1 11 12 22 29

and 7 other lines that I don't fell like typing......G5

One of those "7 other lines that I don't feel like typing" had three numbers on it!  So I'm $21.50 richer.  And it feels good too because I haven't hit T5 for money in a dog's age.  I hit C4L for 25 bucks a month or so ago, but I haven't hit for $$ playing T5 since I dunno when.

Imagine that!  I bought 10 QP's out of a vending machine and hit three numbers. I track the T5 numbers every day, I do all this "analysis", I can tell you all about what the numbers did or didn't do in the past, and I cant hit anything. But I can walk up to a vending machine as we're leaving a restaurant, whip a ten dollar bill outta my wallet, and bingo! 

My wife and I went to a restaurant that's located on The Hudson River.  They have docks there, and people come to the restaurant either by boat or car.  (we drove there, I don't own a boat)  You can sit outside and have dinner if you like, or you can sit inside. They have two nice bars there too.  (one's inside and the other one is outside on the dock) We almost sat outside, but I looked at the sky and saw what looked to me like a thunderstorm, so we went inside.  We had a nice meal, and sure enough while we were eating, lightning suddenly cracked close by, thunder BOOMED, and those poor folks eating their dinner outside had to scramble inside cuz the sky opened up and a heavy downpour started.  It rained for five minutes or so and then it stopped. Anyway, as we were leaving, I spotted that vending machine.  Because I had yet to buy any lottery tickets, even though I knew I'd be buying QP's, over I go and bought ten bucks worth of T5.  Gotta luv it!  G5

PS To The Mink-Man.  That restaurant was Phil Rizzuto's favorite spot.  There are autographed pictures on the walls of him that were taken while he was there.  He was a TV broadcaster for The Yankee's at the time they were taken.  "The Scooter" absolutely loved the joint and was a regular customer.  The bartender says many times Rizzuto came for dinner on his boat.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
    Orange County, New York
    United States
    Member #140
    March 10, 2002
    6925 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2015, 7:25 am - IP Logged

One of those "7 other lines that I don't feel like typing" had three numbers on it!  So I'm $21.50 richer.  And it feels good too because I haven't hit T5 for money in a dog's age.  I hit C4L for 25 bucks a month or so ago, but I haven't hit for $$ playing T5 since I dunno when.

Imagine that!  I bought 10 QP's out of a vending machine and hit three numbers. I track the T5 numbers every day, I do all this "analysis", I can tell you all about what the numbers did or didn't do in the past, and I cant hit anything. But I can walk up to a vending machine as we're leaving a restaurant, whip a ten dollar bill outta my wallet, and bingo! 

My wife and I went to a restaurant that's located on The Hudson River.  They have docks there, and people come to the restaurant either by boat or car.  (we drove there, I don't own a boat)  You can sit outside and have dinner if you like, or you can sit inside. They have two nice bars there too.  (one's inside and the other one is outside on the dock) We almost sat outside, but I looked at the sky and saw what looked to me like a thunderstorm, so we went inside.  We had a nice meal, and sure enough while we were eating, lightning suddenly cracked close by, thunder BOOMED, and those poor folks eating their dinner outside had to scramble inside cuz the sky opened up and a heavy downpour started.  It rained for five minutes or so and then it stopped. Anyway, as we were leaving, I spotted that vending machine.  Because I had yet to buy any lottery tickets, even though I knew I'd be buying QP's, over I go and bought ten bucks worth of T5.  Gotta luv it!  G5

PS To The Mink-Man.  That restaurant was Phil Rizzuto's favorite spot.  There are autographed pictures on the walls of him that were taken while he was there.  He was a TV broadcaster for The Yankee's at the time they were taken.  "The Scooter" absolutely loved the joint and was a regular customer.  The bartender says many times Rizzuto came for dinner on his boat.

Congrats on your hit! Sometimes QPs are the way to go. I wouldn't quite give up on number crunching/analysis, when i was crunching for the pick 3 I too was wondering how all that effort and time put in yielded very little or not as much as expected. I realized that data analysis is just part of the game and sometimes no lots of times gut instinct could be thrown in as well. Im more of a 30 day pattern/trend guy which cuts down analysis time by a lot. Sometimes there will be that key info (like your info on digit 6) that will give you some kind of advantage but if i was looking for five and only five of those digits to take advantage of and hit the jackpot, its probably not going to happen since there will be plenty of advantageous digits to choose from at that time. I guess what im saying is that we as gamblers dedicate so much time to beating a game, which we barely do, and along comes a moment when a "hunch" tells us to try a vending machine for a qp and we hit. Kind of frustrating but i still wouldn't give up stats altogether.

Sorry for the long winded whatever you want to call it. I had a clear understanding in what i wanted to write and by the end i was like, "what the heck am i talking about?". Crazy Anyways, congrats!

The Panther hunts for more!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3685 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2015, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your hit! Sometimes QPs are the way to go. I wouldn't quite give up on number crunching/analysis, when i was crunching for the pick 3 I too was wondering how all that effort and time put in yielded very little or not as much as expected. I realized that data analysis is just part of the game and sometimes no lots of times gut instinct could be thrown in as well. Im more of a 30 day pattern/trend guy which cuts down analysis time by a lot. Sometimes there will be that key info (like your info on digit 6) that will give you some kind of advantage but if i was looking for five and only five of those digits to take advantage of and hit the jackpot, its probably not going to happen since there will be plenty of advantageous digits to choose from at that time. I guess what im saying is that we as gamblers dedicate so much time to beating a game, which we barely do, and along comes a moment when a "hunch" tells us to try a vending machine for a qp and we hit. Kind of frustrating but i still wouldn't give up stats altogether.

Sorry for the long winded whatever you want to call it. I had a clear understanding in what i wanted to write and by the end i was like, "what the heck am i talking about?". Crazy Anyways, congrats!

Thanks Golgo!  And I completely understood what you were talking about!!

I'm not gonna give up on the stats... Actually, I enjoy compiling them and trying to use them to my advantage. But it definitely gets frustrating when you put in that effort and it doesn't give you much.  On second thought, it does... I win a lot of Free Plays.  But that aint sayin' much.

BTW... I'm in Dutchess County.. you probably can guess the restaurant I was at last night.  It's in Highland and can be seen from both The Mid-Hudson Bridge and The Walkway. Nice place.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #78507
        August 16, 2009
        7064 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

03 05 09 23 35

03 06 14 23 35

02 03 14 23 31

05 06 18 25 38

09 11 14 22 35

Good luck tonight everyone.

230-005961856-142429

Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #78507
          August 16, 2009
          7064 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2015, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Congrats on the hit G. Dance

230-005961856-142429

United States
            Member #165376
            April 4, 2015
            508 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2015, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

congratulations G5 on the win. I'm playing same numbers the 4 7 11 looks good.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12726 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2015, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

6 - 14 - 15 - 25 - 32
              6 - 14 - 15 - 25 - 36
              6 - 14 - 15 - 32 - 36
              6 - 14 - 25 - 32 - 36
              6 - 15 - 25 - 32 - 36
              14 - 15 - 25 - 32 - 36

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                Watervliet, New York
                United States
                Member #1100
                February 2, 2003
                3186 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2015, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/13/15

11-13-26-27-36

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
                  Member #165376
                  April 4, 2015
                  508 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2015, 6:12 am - IP Logged

Well someone in Duchess is a happy camper one winner 72 000

hey tonight it could be me!! Or not lol. Have a great day everyone.

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3685 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2015, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Well someone in Duchess is a happy camper one winner 72 000

hey tonight it could be me!! Or not lol. Have a great day everyone.

Yeah!  I just saw that too, and I'm located in Dutchess County but I aint "the" happy camper.

I've been in that Stop and Shop too.  Sometimes when I see there has been a winner in Dutchess, I get annoyed because I know there's not gonna be another one for quite a while.  Dutchess doesn't see all that many T5 jackpot winners. 

On a different note, next Wednesday we'll be just two short weeks from July 1st.  That's when I'll know which  T5 numbers did what in the first half of 2015.  It's also when I'll make my official prognostications for the second half. (Not that they'll be worth a shirt, but hey, there'll be some good yuks at the end of this year when I reveal how badly I mangled my prognostications.)

And Mink-Man, don't you dare think for one second that I gave up on chasin' Cash 4Life's virgin 42. I'm still doin' it, but sometimes I do wonder why.  However, I aint got no prognostications for C4L. I'm just plunkin' down my money and doing p_QP's.  The only number I color in on the bet slip is 42.  The G5'er

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3685 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2015, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Yeah!  I just saw that too, and I'm located in Dutchess County but I aint "the" happy camper.

I've been in that Stop and Shop too.  Sometimes when I see there has been a winner in Dutchess, I get annoyed because I know there's not gonna be another one for quite a while.  Dutchess doesn't see all that many T5 jackpot winners. 

On a different note, next Wednesday we'll be just two short weeks from July 1st.  That's when I'll know which  T5 numbers did what in the first half of 2015.  It's also when I'll make my official prognostications for the second half. (Not that they'll be worth a shirt, but hey, there'll be some good yuks at the end of this year when I reveal how badly I mangled my prognostications.)

And Mink-Man, don't you dare think for one second that I gave up on chasin' Cash 4Life's virgin 42. I'm still doin' it, but sometimes I do wonder why.  However, I aint got no prognostications for C4L. I'm just plunkin' down my money and doing p_QP's.  The only number I color in on the bet slip is 42.  The G5'er

Sumthin' else too guys....

I already know which number will be the hit leader for the first half of 2015.  It's the 6, but who doesn't know that?  And that tells me it's gonna be the hit leader for 2015.  Here's my official prognostication for how many times it will hit this year: 64

And ya didn't even have to wait until 1/1/2016 to find out either!   G5

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12726 Posts
                        Posted: June 14, 2015, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Next  3  Draws

6 - 14 - 18 - 24 - 32
                        6 - 14 - 18 - 24 - 38
                        6 - 14 - 18 - 32 - 38
                        6 - 14 - 24 - 32 - 38
                        6 - 18 - 24 - 32 - 38
                        14 - 18 - 24 - 32 - 38

United States
                          Member #165376
                          April 4, 2015
                          508 Posts
                          Posted: June 14, 2015, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

playing same numbers this will be last night for this wretched bunch. It's been awhile since someone in this area won the big one sooooo perhaps me

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                            Watervliet, New York
                            United States
                            Member #1100
                            February 2, 2003
                            3186 Posts
                            Posted: June 14, 2015, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/14/15

11-12-24-27-33  Hey G5  Lotto Stats Best 22 had all 5...  did you see the article about the " Mystery 44 Take 5 Drawings .... Roy is kickin some butt with the NYL  those crooks.

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3685 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2015, 3:20 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 6/14/15

11-12-24-27-33  Hey G5  Lotto Stats Best 22 had all 5...  did you see the article about the " Mystery 44 Take 5 Drawings .... Roy is kickin some butt with the NYL  those crooks.

MINK

Wow!  I didn't see that!  I have the latest issue of Stat's but for whatever reason I didn't check Best Sets.....

Yup, I read the article.  I'm not surprised the NYL doesn't have the tapes for all of the drawings.  They should have them!  They probably thought nobody would ever submit a FOIL for them as far back in time as Roy did, so they threw them out.  That's my guess anyway.

For those that don't know, "FOIL" stands for Freedom Of Information Law"  Lotto Stat's submitted a FOIL request to the NY State Gaming Commission to obtain the video tapes of ten drawing dates when a duplicate set of 5 numbers were drawn.  The NY State Gaming Commission responded to Lotto Stat's Foil request that they do not have all of the dates Lotto Stat's requested.  They do have a couple of them and agreed to forward those, but any video tapes of drawings prior to August of 2007 are no longer available.  G5

Page 637 of 870