Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13056 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by GiveFive.

Page 639 of 871
PrintE-mailLink
Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
Watervliet, New York
United States
Member #1100
February 2, 2003
3186 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2015, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

G5,

Check out the job I just applied for at NY Lottery HQ in Schenectady, hope I get it read the job description now I will find out where all the missing video tapes disappeared to on those 44 sets of duplicate Take 5 dwgs .............lol

MINK

Part Time Clerk $9.88/hour (Schenectady)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

compensation: $9.88/hour
part-time

AccuStaff is currently recruiting for 2 part time clerk to work for our client, NYS Lottery.
Hours would be 10:30am - 1pm and 6:30pm - 12 am, Monday - Sunday. The 2 clerks would be alternating shifts and not necessarily work both in day. Each person must be available to work weekends.

Job duties are:

Assist with the random selection of drawing equipment prior to each drawing
Bring drawing machines into studio and set up on stage
Load and unload numbered balls in and out of machines according to procedure
Operate drawing machines and other equipment during live televised drawings.
Scan and email winning number results to Lottery and media outlets for distribution
Enter winning number results into various computer programs and initiate reports
Clean and polish drawing machines and complete various studio maintenance duties
Note: Candidates must be able to work in a team environment. Many of the tasks will be performed while being video recorded.

• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3186 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:02 am - IP Logged

NY Eve results for 6/16/15

07-20-21-25-27   Mrs D did you wheel the 20's... hope you did :)

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Bronx, NY
      United States
      Member #164554
      March 6, 2015
      786 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Last night night was the last night I play a short list missed 3 numbers 2-3 times this week cause of the numbers were not together.

anyway working on new set. stopped at store bought a set for life won 50.00. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/226512/4148947

will post winning numbers later ok will post numbers lol. Have a great day everyone.

Hi loosechange1 congrats on your $50 win.

Bronx, NY
        United States
        Member #164554
        March 6, 2015
        786 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:22 am - IP Logged

MINK

I had 06,19,22,26,28 almost there.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3693 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2015, 4:13 am - IP Logged

G5,

Check out the job I just applied for at NY Lottery HQ in Schenectady, hope I get it read the job description now I will find out where all the missing video tapes disappeared to on those 44 sets of duplicate Take 5 dwgs .............lol

MINK

Part Time Clerk $9.88/hour (Schenectady)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

compensation: $9.88/hour
          part-time

AccuStaff is currently recruiting for 2 part time clerk to work for our client, NYS Lottery.
          Hours would be 10:30am - 1pm and 6:30pm - 12 am, Monday - Sunday. The 2 clerks would be alternating shifts and not necessarily work both in day. Each person must be available to work weekends.

Job duties are:

Assist with the random selection of drawing equipment prior to each drawing
          Bring drawing machines into studio and set up on stage
          Load and unload numbered balls in and out of machines according to procedure
          Operate drawing machines and other equipment during live televised drawings.
          Scan and email winning number results to Lottery and media outlets for distribution
          Enter winning number results into various computer programs and initiate reports
          Clean and polish drawing machines and complete various studio maintenance duties
          Note: Candidates must be able to work in a team environment. Many of the tasks will be performed while being video recorded.

• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
          • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

I can see the headlines of the New York tabloid newpapers now:

LOTTO FIX IS IN! 

CRACKPOT TRIES TO WIN JACKPOT!

New York State Police in Schenectady have arrested two men who attempted to tamper with a Take5 drawing machine in order to win a multi-thousand dollar jackpot.  Both men appeared before a Schenectady County judge and have pleaded innocent.  The men, who only identified themselves as "Mink" and "GiveFive" were recently hired by the NYS Lottery to clean the machines in preparation for the nightly drawing. Instead the men substituted their own set of specially weighted balls into the machine.  Both men asked the judge "What's the matter with putting our own balls in the machine Your Honor?"  The judge responded I think both you guys got a lotta balls!"      Both men are expected to be found guilty and sentenced to life without parole.  "Hey!  Ya never know what's gonna happen around here" said GiveFive as he was led in handcuffs from the courtroom.  Mink simply said "You got that right!  You think you'll like bein' a Yardbird in The Big House G5?" as the cuffs were slapped upon his wrists. 

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
            Member #165376
            April 4, 2015
            508 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2015, 7:37 am - IP Logged

LOTTO FIX IS IN! 

New York State Police in Schenectady have arrested two men who attempted to tamper with a Take5 drawing machine in order to win a multi-thousand dollar jackpot.  Both men appeared before a Schenectady County judge and have pleaded innocent.  The men, who only identified themselves as "Mink" and "GiveFive" were recently hired by the NYS Lottery to clean the machines in preparation for the nightly drawing. Instead the men substituted their own set of specially weighted balls into the machine.  Both men asked the judge "What's the matter with putting our own balls in the machine Your Honor?"  The judge responded I think both you guys got a lotta balls!"      Both men are expected to be found guilty and sentenced to life without parole.  "Hey!  Ya never know what's gonna happen around here" said GiveFive as he was led in handcuffs from the courtroom.  Mink simply said "You got that right!  You think you'll like bein' a Yardbird in The Big House G5?" as the cuffs were slapped upon his wrists. 

LOL I was thinking, you loading the machine the only numbers will be yours lol. Hey on a serious note if you want it I hope you get it.

Thanks  ElinaSammy2081 good luck tonight

Congratulations to all winners. Playing the same numbers tonight.  Hope  Everyone has a great day

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
              NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3693 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2015, 7:38 am - IP Logged

CNBC's hit series American Greed has taped a new episode featuring The NY State Lottery scam that was recently attempted by two old geezer perpetrator's from The State of New York.

The show will feature an interview with NY Lottery hottie YoLONda VAAAAAYga.  Ms Vega is quoted as saying "I knew that pervert GiveFive was no good from the day he tried to take an "up-skirt" photo of me! He had a GoPro camera taped to his foot, and got a little too close to me.  That's when I knew he was up to something!"

Co-conspirator "Mink" has already negotiated a plea deal with Federal Prosecutors. He claims he got annoyed with GiveFive when GiveFive laughed at him and said "Well Mink-Man, we might have gotten life without, but I'm gonna do a lot less time than you cuz I'm older than you. You're gonna do an easy 10 more years than I will!"

Federal authorities could not be reached for comment, but in a telephone interview from jail, Mink is quoted as saying "I'll be out in twenty, IF I live that long."

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                Brooklyn, NY
                United States
                Member #113973
                July 20, 2011
                13053 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2015, 8:50 am - IP Logged

MINK

Yes Mink  I managed to get 3 3 of 5 and 3 2 of 5.  Not bad at all.  Now I take that money and play around with the Lotto for tonight!!!  24 mil is calling me.......  LOL  As soon as I get a chance I will post the tix pics over here........ 

Congrats to all other winners!!!!

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

Bronx, NY
                  United States
                  Member #164554
                  March 6, 2015
                  786 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2015, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Yes Mink  I managed to get 3 3 of 5 and 3 2 of 5.  Not bad at all.  Now I take that money and play around with the Lotto for tonight!!!  24 mil is calling me.......  LOL  As soon as I get a chance I will post the tix pics over here........ 

Congrats to all other winners!!!!

Congrats mrsd446 on your Take 5 win Hurray!.

Bronx, NY
                    United States
                    Member #164554
                    March 6, 2015
                    786 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2015, 9:21 am - IP Logged

LOTTO FIX IS IN! 

This post made my morning, I was laughing on the bus people looking at me like I am crazy thanks for the laughs.

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                      Brooklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #113973
                      July 20, 2011
                      13053 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2015, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Here's the pic of the tix.

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                        Orange County, New York
                        United States
                        Member #140
                        March 10, 2002
                        6925 Posts
                        Posted: June 17, 2015, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Field of 16 numbers.

01 04 06 09

11 14 16 19 <{The green numbers are what came out so far}

21 24 26 29

31 34 36 39

6/12 - 03-08-21-28-39

6/13 - 11-13-26-27-36

6/14 - 11-12-24-27-33

6/15 - 14-16-19-37-39

6/16 - 07-20-21-25-27

01-04-11-14-16

01-06-14-16-19

01-09-16-19-21

04-06-19-21-24

04-09-21-24-26

06-09-24-26-29

So once again 50% of the field had shown. I'll have to check if there is a new field to watch for.

The Panther hunts for more!

Orange County, New York
                          United States
                          Member #140
                          March 10, 2002
                          6925 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2015, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Here's the pic of the tix.

WTG!

Orange County, New York
                            United States
                            Member #140
                            March 10, 2002
                            6925 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2015, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Field of 16 numbers.

01 02 06 07

11 12 16 17 <{The green numbers are what came out so far}

21 22 26 27

31 32 36 37

6/17 -

6/18-

6/19 -

6/20 -

6/21 -

Just to make things interesting, I'm going to test something out. The last 3 fields of numbers that i posted for 5 days each has had about 50% of the numbers drawn. Now what I'm going to do is take the single digits (01,02,06,07) and use them as a power set which would leave me with only 12 numbers to choose from the rest of the field. Which ones to choose? I don't have any kind of data to follow so I'll just put something together just for the heck of it. Remember this is only a test.

01-02-11-12-16

01-02-26-27-31

01-06-12-16-17

01-06-27-31-32

01-07-16-17-21

01-07-31-32-36

02-06-17-21-22

02-06-32-36-37

02-07-21-22-26

02-07-11-36-37

06-07-22-26-27

06-07-12-16-37

I wanted to include all of the numbers in the field so i had to extend the picks from 6 lines to 12.

United States
                              Member #165376
                              April 4, 2015
                              508 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2015, 11:25 am - IP Logged

MrsD you had a great day yesterday congratulations on all the wins yesterday. !!!

Page 639 of 871