Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Give Me the First Number of Pick 3 Games of The Month of your state and i'll give you a winner

Topic closed. 414 replies. Last post 5 years ago by susscs.

Page 9 of 28
PrintE-mailLink

Member #0
January 1, 2000
0 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2012, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

168 in cali, another box hit. after expenses were about a hundred bucks ahead.

Woodbridge, N.J.
    United States
    Member #119023
    November 13, 2011
    3 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2012, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

NJ: 554 563 564 566 569 561 579 587 581 582 596 597 599 509 501 513 518  526 527 522 536 538 539 530 532 544 547 549

Newguy07,

I've been following your thread and I appreciate your good work. I played in NJ and had a box hit 582 for $35.50. This is my highest win ever. Thank you.

newguy07's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
      queens
      United States
      Member #57064
      December 15, 2007
      244 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2012, 2:30 am - IP Logged

Newguy07,

I've been following your thread and I appreciate your good work. I played in NJ and had a box hit 582 for $35.50. This is my highest win ever. Thank you.

your welcome .

queens
        United States
        Member #57064
        December 15, 2007
        244 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2012, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

168 in cali, another box hit. after expenses were about a hundred bucks ahead.

So what do you think so far

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
          MIAMI
          United States
          Member #99691
          October 29, 2010
          568 Posts
          Posted: January 31, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

i was talking to newguy .ths sunday last wk was 591 and i try his systems or some like it and got these numers = 597,506,507,509,502,512,520,524,525,539,530,522,442,544,556,551,564,459,570,587.and i got 152 bx yesday mid day

newguy look at this and tell me if its like your systems

queens
            United States
            Member #57064
            December 15, 2007
            244 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

newguy look at this and tell me if its like your systems

not at all

KeltonSureWins's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
              new york
              United States
              Member #110130
              April 26, 2011
              158 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2012, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

NY-669(MID) NY-257(EVE)   THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

milford,pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #105166
                January 26, 2011
                42 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2012, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

WOW 11 HITS FOR NJ THIS MONTH  WITH 4 STRAIGHT HITS thanks newguy keep em coming

queens
                  United States
                  Member #57064
                  December 15, 2007
                  244 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2012, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

WOW 11 HITS FOR NJ THIS MONTH  WITH 4 STRAIGHT HITS thanks newguy keep em coming

let's hope that february bring  more hits for us . hope you get them all

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                    N.C.
                    United States
                    Member #59229
                    March 9, 2008
                    327 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2012, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

newguy07, when are you going to show the system step by step? 

Newguy07 show us how its done so we can do the workouts on our own. Thanks

Share the secret with us Party

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                      Freeport
                      Bahamas
                      Member #65592
                      October 1, 2008
                      2773 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2012, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't want to bash anyone but why do folks always NEED to know how the person got these numbers or want to know the person's system their using....my god just be appreciative that the person took the time out to help. Folks should be happy that they are being provided with at least ONE winning number because some of them play everyday using their own numbers and can't win, so just be grateful and STOP always wanting to know ppl secret!!! 

$$"Practice makes perfect.....keep at it and you will succeed one day"$$

queens
                        United States
                        Member #57064
                        December 15, 2007
                        244 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2012, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

thx , MissFreeport , it's just the human nature , but i will never teach the workout , i have been playing lotto for while like the most of you out there and lottery post have the best software that help the come up with system . i spent months working on this , actually  i'm also working on a pick 4 based on the same strategies and once i am done i will share the numbers and not the workout . i test the pick 3 system for almost every other pick 3 out there and other countries as well and it work the same . so again thx Missfreeport and i hope the month of february will bring us lots of hit , particularly str8 and it will . tomorrow it's feb 1 so remember to post ur midday number and please do not duplicates ok

thx to all

N.C.
                          United States
                          Member #59229
                          March 9, 2008
                          327 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2012, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

I don't want to bash anyone but why do folks always NEED to know how the person got these numbers or want to know the person's system their using....my god just be appreciative that the person took the time out to help. Folks should be happy that they are being provided with at least ONE winning number because some of them play everyday using their own numbers and can't win, so just be grateful and STOP always wanting to know ppl secret!!! 

With the lottery there is never just one prize to be won on a daily basis. If this were the case I could understand wanting to keep a "secret winning formula" to yourself. MissFreeport if you had the cure for cancer in your possession would you keep it to yourself and force people to individually ask you to share? No, That would be stupid, and selfish. You would want to share with all the doctors of the world so everybody could be cured.I think when people post their systems on a lottery forum and not want to share their method, it's just to seek attention for themselves. Why would you not share, when everybody can be a winner?

N.C.
                            United States
                            Member #59229
                            March 9, 2008
                            327 Posts
                            Posted: January 31, 2012, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

thx , MissFreeport , it's just the human nature , but i will never teach the workout , i have been playing lotto for while like the most of you out there and lottery post have the best software that help the come up with system . i spent months working on this , actually  i'm also working on a pick 4 based on the same strategies and once i am done i will share the numbers and not the workout . i test the pick 3 system for almost every other pick 3 out there and other countries as well and it work the same . so again thx Missfreeport and i hope the month of february will bring us lots of hit , particularly str8 and it will . tomorrow it's feb 1 so remember to post ur midday number and please do not duplicates ok

thx to all

I figured this would be his answer. Another flash in the pan system that will fizzle out within a few weeks. Newguy07 why don't you post all your predictions on the prediction board and let your "secret system" speak for itself?

queens
                              United States
                              Member #57064
                              December 15, 2007
                              244 Posts
                              Posted: January 31, 2012, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

With the lottery there is never just one prize to be won on a daily basis. If this were the case I could understand wanting to keep a "secret winning formula" to yourself. MissFreeport if you had the cure for cancer in your possession would you keep it to yourself and force people to individually ask you to share? No, That would be stupid, and selfish. You would want to share with all the doctors of the world so everybody could be cured.I think when people post their systems on a lottery forum and not want to share their method, it's just to seek attention for themselves. Why would you not share, when everybody can be a winner?

giving out the numbers to you is not good enough but teaching you how to do is better to you , woaw i really didn't want it to get there and it seems like you jst started , i did not ask for money or anything like that .and i am not seeking attention bro . so don't play them numbers and i will not show you or anyone else how i end up with them . just do your own work thx . we are all here to win some money and steal others work k . so let's leave it like that ok thx

Page 9 of 28