Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Long Do YOU Tend To Play A "Hunch" Number?

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2012, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

we have a delicious new option here now they bought new computers.

its called top up, you can sellect only those numbers you feel good about, and the computer will randomly select the rest, so say you like   1 2 3 , the PC will fill out the other 3 numbers

and if you strongly like 1 2 3 , mark it a dozen  times, and the pc will quick pick the remaing choices.

and it also makes theives  job  harder. as theres no way of knowing what numbers are marked ones and what are quick picks from the ticket. only the person who made the ticket out, would know the answer.

We have that in Tennessee.
You can pick as many or as few numbers as you want on Powerball or Mega Millions and the machine will Quick Pick the rest.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
    The Ville, FL
    United States
    Member #95879
    August 19, 2010
    1708 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2012, 11:30 am - IP Logged

We have that in Tennessee.
    You can pick as many or as few numbers as you want on Powerball or Mega Millions and the machine will Quick Pick the rest.

Same here in FL. I actually do this quite a bit on FL's Fantasy 5. I pick 3 #'s that I like and QP the rest ...
    That way when my 3 #'s come up I feel I have a decent chance :)

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
      usa
      United States
      Member #89197
      April 2, 2010
      2817 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

never  long  enough  Big Grin Angel

jump6702's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
        gallatin tn
        United States
        Member #106502
        February 20, 2011
        3749 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2012, 5:21 am - IP Logged

That really does make sense because I have "too many" numbers coming at me.  Sometimes, when I am driving, a number will jump out at me whether it's someone's business address like 1017 Harlo Street.  Then I add it to my list later for playing.  Once I play it, if it doesn't fall then I have to wonder if it was an omen from God or was it just me. Then I play it for 10 more days and still nothing. All the while (as you mentioned) I am spending unnecessary money on all of these different numbers.    I am not doing this for fun, I am doing this because I seek a divine blessing of money.  Therefore, I have decided to cut back to a smaller budget and different strategy which will allow me (as the man with the beard said) not to fall in love with particular numbers.  So if I let it go to my detriment in that it falls within days of my stop limit...so be it.  There are other fish (numbers) in the sea.

i say watch thing around you. some time you will see number and say no that won't happen. my experience. i walked out the door at work going to play my number. saw a car tag parked in the lot. told my friends that is the number for the day. no one belived me. guess what it happen. i feel good they were pissed. sometime you see thing you don't know why just do it

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
          nc
          United States
          Member #99520
          October 26, 2010
          375 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2012, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I've played the same for 25+ years.   The odds are the same whether I play them or another set.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3972 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2012, 2:41 am - IP Logged

ONCE!

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
              East of Columbus, OH
              United States
              Member #120843
              December 28, 2011
              451 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2012, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I do not fall in love with any numbers.  As for hunch numbers and when to let them go, if I am trying to decide between two numbers, I see which one is closest to its average of being drawn and go with it.  Right or wrong, that's what I do.  I also like to mix in some QP's as well.

That being said, my wife has played the same 5 numbers on the Buckeye 5 for the last 4 years and she never plays QP's because she's afraid her numbers won't come in.

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                fort
                United States
                Member #72407
                March 17, 2009
                6493 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2012, 9:14 am - IP Logged

always have a pet number find out what month its due to hit,and how many times a year it hit 3times  4 times  or 5 times,,always play your birthday,Thumbs Up load up on it when you  no its comeing    good luck val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

dk1421's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #64582
                  September 1, 2008
                  347 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2012, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Being that I am a babe when it comes to things like this,  I would like some input from those who have been playing at least a year.  I need to know when it's probably time to let a cash 4 number or fantasy five number go and move on to new frontiers with "fresh" numbers.  I need to learn patience in this area because if a number doesn't fall in 10 days or less, I am really ready to dump it.  The thing is, I would hate to have dumped it on day 10 only to have it fall on day 11.  LOL!  Anyway, how long do YOU hold on to a number before ditching it?

This is why I don't play the same numbers over and over again. If I feel it, I play it once, then I try to forget the numbers so I'm not always looking to see if they finally hit.

"Don't be a schmuck, always take the cash." -Coin Toss

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2012, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

This is why I don't play the same numbers over and over again. If I feel it, I play it once, then I try to forget the numbers so I'm not always looking to see if they finally hit.

You must be pretty young yet, dk.
                    I never have to "try" to forget anything anymore.
                    It just comes natural.
                    Good luck Saturday night!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke