Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers I awoke with.

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Leprechaun.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
clarkston georgia
United States
Member #555
August 8, 2002
3348 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2012, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

i love 3806 and i keep seeing a1 in the middle of it dont know what that meanns 38061 38160

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

kandi49's avatar - masked
    georgetown sc
    United States
    Member #112488
    June 20, 2011
    3760 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2012, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

167 225 148 410 001 598 811 338 785 567 124 874 652 880 224 806 976 558 000 222 006 732 887 340 1011 406 139 662 811

Leprechaun's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
      San Antonio, TX
      United States
      Member #122162
      January 25, 2012
      25 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2012, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening,

Well, I am just in hysterics now.  If you read about my dream last night, then you know that I dreamed of two males, and a birthday cake.  I figured two males close to me would fall and since I had a pic of two of my brothers infront of a car, I figured it would have had to be their birthdays right?  OH SO FREAKING WRONG, LOL

Today on the cash 4 midday, my honeys birthday fell with a 0 and he is close to me and his birthday has fallen on the cash 3, 5 and now the 4...YEP, missed all of them, the only thing left for him is his mirror numbers and they may have fallen, but two yes TWo sundays he has fallen!  The second male that fell is my son to be grandson and he has an expected date of delivery of 217!  OF course, I should have seen this, but it went right over my head, as usual!  This was an expensive lesson for me.  I had every combination LOL of 71 but never had a two anywhere near the page!

What I am happy about, I was able to make sense out of my dream, now I know to look a little deeper to the unseen.  I have been yipping about the grandson for the last two days, feel nothing but joy when I talk about him!  Oh well, happy me, lol a bundle of cash is missing from my pot, but my DREAM made sense to me!  LOL

Heres to having numbers dance in your head and crowding out your pockets!  Good night all.Party

LEPRECHAUN

"Chasing thatPOT OF GOLD  @ warp speed!"

Leprechaun's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
        San Antonio, TX
        United States
        Member #122162
        January 25, 2012
        25 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2012, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening,

Well, I am just in hysterics now.  If you read about my dream last night, then you know that I dreamed of two males, and a birthday cake.  I figured two males close to me would fall and since I had a pic of two of my brothers infront of a car, I figured it would have had to be their birthdays right?  OH SO FREAKING WRONG, LOL

Today on the cash 4 midday, my honeys birthday fell with a 0 and he is close to me and his birthday has fallen on the cash 3, 5 and now the 4...YEP, missed all of them, the only thing left for him is his mirror numbers and they may have fallen, but two yes TWo sundays he has fallen!  The second male that fell is my son to be grandson and he has an expected date of delivery of 217!  OF course, I should have seen this, but it went right over my head, as usual!  This was an expensive lesson for me.  I had every combination LOL of 71 but never had a two anywhere near the page!

What I am happy about, I was able to make sense out of my dream, now I know to look a little deeper to the unseen.  I have been yipping about the grandson for the last two days, feel nothing but joy when I talk about him!  Oh well, happy me, lol a bundle of cash is missing from my pot, but my DREAM made sense to me!  LOL

Heres to having numbers dance in your head and crowding out your pockets!  Good night all.Party

Well folks:  As I said before, YESTERDAY to be exact; the only thing left for my honey is for his birthday 714 to fall mirrored and well, it fell today in the mid day cash 3.  Silly me decided not to run to the store, yeah, just didn't feel like it and of course, I knew it. 

Lets see, HOW MANY HAVE FALLEN that I missed out on?  I was tired and well, just still don't understand how to cast the numbers.  straight, straight box, all box 200 way split!  Geez!  That many choices for three little numbers, come on!

OK, well this much I know.  My birthday is next!  it is my turn, my numbers.  I think my mirror fell, not sure but that 312 should be right around the corner.  Hopeful I will figure out how to play it...STRAIGHT!  That is how, yep I will play it STRAIGHT.  Dance

LEPRECHAUN

"Chasing thatPOT OF GOLD  @ warp speed!"