Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hi everyone, newbie and feeling discouraged

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dk1421.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
NY
United States
Member #121961
January 21, 2012
3157 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

We played 28 coworkers x 2$ any only hit pb+1. We use to hit alot more. New pb really screwed it up.Killed all the odds.

United States
    Member #59337
    March 13, 2008
    38 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2012, 11:42 am - IP Logged

(Apologies for minor thread-jacking)  :-)

Reply to ridge:

Whasssup!!!  I'm 'bout the same.  sciatica and lower back really acting up this winter, doc puts me on meds and the moment I get better I mess it up cleaning up the house and catching up on all the work I have not done while it was hurting.  Vicious cycle, that.

Haven't been playing, haven't had the money.  Got a little bit left over allocated to "entertainment" so I'm going to play for Wednesday's PB.  Got some love for the Bama girl?!? Send me some numbers via PM and I'll play them.  I believe that good wishes affect outcomes of many things.

Hope you and yourn doing well and the world is treating you well.  ((((hug and a shot of George Dickel))))

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5114 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2012, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I just wanted to thank everyone for making me feel welcome.  It's interesting reading about

the guitar comments. I do play acoustic guitar but I'm no musician.  I'm so glad to have found

a site like this because most people think I'm just wasting my time playing the lottery. I don't have

any vices other than being a chocaholic (love chocolate lol)  so playing the lottery allows

me to have that dream when I buy my PB or MM ticket.  Sometimes I equate the lottery to the movie

"Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" and praying for that golden ticket.  The reason I started playing

in 2010 was because I was hoping that I could win enough to pay my daughter's college tuition

and money worries wouldn't be on my mind.   I know it's never good to count on something you

don't have but it never hurts to have a dream as long as my bills always get paid.

DrumNo Pity!Drum

U MAY B THE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<GREATEST MEMBER IN THE history of LOTTERY POST<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!

PSYKO luv'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssCHOCOLATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

REMEMBER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MEL FISHER>>>>>>>>>A GREAT TREASURE HUNTER^^^^^^^^!

"TODAY'ssssssssthe>>>>>>>>>>>>DAY"

Jack-in-the-Box

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5114 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

DrumNo Pity!Drum

U MAY B THE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<GREATEST MEMBER IN THE history of LOTTERY POST<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!

PSYKO luv'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssCHOCOLATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!

REMEMBER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MEL FISHER>>>>>>>>>A GREAT TREASURE HUNTER^^^^^^^^!

"TODAY'ssssssssthe>>>>>>>>>>>>DAY"

Jack-in-the-Box

u>>>MAY >>>>>>B >>>>>>THE >>>>>>>"one"!!!!

wE >WILL>>>>>>CUM>>>>TOGETHER>>>'ONE" !!!!

CHOCOLATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$

Jack-in-the-Box

Arrowhead's avatar - underground
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #120754
          December 27, 2011
          294 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2012, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Shy just toss in what you can afford to lose--a few bucks for a ticket or two or more if you have it--so you're in the game. The odds of winning PB or MM are the same for you as anyone else--we have better chance of being struck by lightning three times in the next hour. Who cares. There ARE people who win, and their stories allow the rest of us to dream the impossible dream. Just don't go dipping into savings to get your Lotto 'fix'---then you have an issue.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19818 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2012, 1:12 am - IP Logged

We played 28 coworkers x 2$ any only hit pb+1. We use to hit alot more. New pb really screwed it up.Killed all the odds.

Actually the odds got better, it was the price of the tickets that screwed you.  Double up on that $2 per co-worker and you'll be winning even more than you did.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
              NY
              United States
              Member #121961
              January 21, 2012
              3157 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2012, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Actually the odds got better, it was the price of the tickets that screwed you.  Double up on that $2 per co-worker and you'll be winning even more than you did.  Good luck.

We have been defeated once again. 30 x 2$ and nothing.That's ok. We will hold our heads high and continue until glory is in our bank accounts.

Double up is impossible. Getting 2$ from some of them is like pulling teeth from a gator.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2012, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

(Apologies for minor thread-jacking)  :-)

Reply to ridge:

Whasssup!!!  I'm 'bout the same.  sciatica and lower back really acting up this winter, doc puts me on meds and the moment I get better I mess it up cleaning up the house and catching up on all the work I have not done while it was hurting.  Vicious cycle, that.

Haven't been playing, haven't had the money.  Got a little bit left over allocated to "entertainment" so I'm going to play for Wednesday's PB.  Got some love for the Bama girl?!? Send me some numbers via PM and I'll play them.  I believe that good wishes affect outcomes of many things.

Hope you and yourn doing well and the world is treating you well.  ((((hug and a shot of George Dickel))))

Hey woman,
                Hope you're feelin' better.
                I'll send ya some numbers.
                I'll take that hug and shot too when ya win.

Bonus natchez sencherina!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

dk1421's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #64582
                  September 1, 2008
                  347 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2012, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Feadogger said: If I can't make the drive to buy tickets (or can't afford any, as of late) then I take the attitude that its someone else's turn to win, and time for me to sit out and hopefully let the jackpot build. 

I LOVE that advice!! You should take it too, shyguitar!

"Don't be a schmuck, always take the cash." -Coin Toss