Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quiet Money Pick 4 System - "Winning Formula's" PA Style!

Topic closed. 479 replies. Last post 5 years ago by letsgetpaid123.

Page 29 of 32
PrintE-mailLink
lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #114703
August 5, 2011
4623 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2012, 1:33 am - IP Logged

hey quiet have to head to bed now, thank you so much for your help so far...I think april is where I'm at..she understands the beginning steps and once trend is established, to use the current day's mid draw and look back to see what could have made that number, but she doesn't know which number to go with, once you find the number that is making the mid number..I'm a bit tired so probably doesn't make any sense...maybe if you wouldn't mind you can go ahead and find the trend for her and she could try the rest..I'm only playing one number because I'm working 11 hour days and won't have time to tinker, should be able to look at it more closely on Fri and Sat?

United States
    Member #122477
    February 1, 2012
    890 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2012, 1:35 am - IP Logged

hey quiet have to head to bed now, thank you so much for your help so far...I think april is where I'm at..she understands the beginning steps and once trend is established, to use the current day's mid draw and look back to see what could have made that number, but she doesn't know which number to go with, once you find the number that is making the mid number..I'm a bit tired so probably doesn't make any sense...maybe if you wouldn't mind you can go ahead and find the trend for her and she could try the rest..I'm only playing one number because I'm working 11 hour days and won't have time to tinker, should be able to look at it more closely on Fri and Sat?

You welcome lots, you know something i like you.  Just hang in there okay!

United States
      Member #351
      May 15, 2002
      78 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2012, 6:29 am - IP Logged

Does anyone play Indiana?  I'm having trouble finding the trend.  Which or how many formulas do you use all 64?  Indiana Midday ws 7500 and Evening 7258.  I' m not that smart with numbers.  Any help will be appeciated.  Thanks

Joi8830

Texas
        United States
        Member #114703
        August 5, 2011
        4623 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2012, 8:05 am - IP Logged

hey joi-I'm also not good with numbers-I'm about halfway there to understanding as well...you have to put the work in before quiet will help-start on page 6...

United States
          Member #122477
          February 1, 2012
          890 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2012, 8:08 am - IP Logged

hey joi-I'm also not good with numbers-I'm about halfway there to understanding as well...you have to put the work in before quiet will help-start on page 6...

Whats up lotsofwins?

Texas
            United States
            Member #114703
            August 5, 2011
            4623 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

just a quick couple of questions quiet,

1) once we find the number that made that days mid number (this is after you establish the trend from yesterday's mid..we then use the following eve number?? for example yesterday we determined trend that day was 1 day ahead one of the numbers found was 2036 to make 2541 and the following day after 2036, we had 1218 for day and 6369 for eve-3578 fell yesterday night, so my assumption is that we should have used 6369-the following day eve number and applied your formulas is that right?

2) Is it possible that your formulas need to be rearranged to fit certain states, in the above example the only way we could get 3578 from 6369 would be -/s/+/-......

United States
              Member #122477
              February 1, 2012
              890 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2012, 11:31 am - IP Logged

just a quick couple of questions quiet,

1) once we find the number that made that days mid number (this is after you establish the trend from yesterday's mid..we then use the following eve number?? for example yesterday we determined trend that day was 1 day ahead one of the numbers found was 2036 to make 2541 and the following day after 2036, we had 1218 for day and 6369 for eve-3578 fell yesterday night, so my assumption is that we should have used 6369-the following day eve number and applied your formulas is that right?

2) Is it possible that your formulas need to be rearranged to fit certain states, in the above example the only way we could get 3578 from 6369 would be -/s/+/-......

NO

JERSEY CITY
                United States
                Member #114908
                August 9, 2011
                173 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2012, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

good afternoon @ LOTSOFWINS N QUIETMONEY.............................See Ya!

United States
                  Member #89330
                  April 5, 2010
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2012, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi QM,

A question: Since the numbers do not always fall in exact order, I looked for number that were same or +1 or -1. Can you check to see if I am on the right track for North Carolina. I used my spreadsheet to get the numbers from yesterday’s ( Feb. 13) Pick 4 Midday drawing.

Looking back to January1st – this is what I found. Am I on the right track?

February 13 Midday: 3642

Feb. 10 Midday: 2642 (+SSS)

Jan. 25 Evening: 3652 (SS+S)

Jan. 18 Midday: 5331 (S---)

Jan. 2 Midday: 7533 (S+++)

Many thanks!

United States
                    Member #89330
                    April 5, 2010
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2012, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi QM,

A question: Since the numbers do not always fall in exact order, I looked for number that were same or +1 or -1. Can you check to see if I am on the right track for North Carolina. I used my spreadsheet to get the numbers from yesterday’s ( Feb. 13) Pick 4 Midday drawing.

Looking back to January1st – this is what I found. Am I on the right track?

February 13 Midday: 3642

Feb. 10 Midday: 2642 (+SSS)

Jan. 25 Evening: 3652 (SS+S)

Jan. 18 Midday: 5331 (S---)

Jan. 2 Midday: 7533 (S+++)

Many thanks!

QM: the last one in the list - Jan. 2 is in "any" order--when this happens ....is the formulas the same as what I put -- or do I just throw that one out.

BTW--am really bummed.  NC P4 midday was one of my regular numbers--but that old song we all sing I did not play today because I have not been playing "regulars" since mid January.  Got tired of giving ncel my $$.  Bummer, I could easily have gotten it a-l-l back -- then some today.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow.  Maybe tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

United States
                      Member #122477
                      February 1, 2012
                      890 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2012, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

QM: the last one in the list - Jan. 2 is in "any" order--when this happens ....is the formulas the same as what I put -- or do I just throw that one out.

BTW--am really bummed.  NC P4 midday was one of my regular numbers--but that old song we all sing I did not play today because I have not been playing "regulars" since mid January.  Got tired of giving ncel my $$.  Bummer, I could easily have gotten it a-l-l back -- then some today.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow.  Maybe tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Not sure I understand what you are asking but you don't change the formula to meet the number.  Number has to meet the formulas, although sometimes you may see your number in box, its okay.

United States
                        Member #89330
                        April 5, 2010
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Not sure I understand what you are asking but you don't change the formula to meet the number.  Number has to meet the formulas, although sometimes you may see your number in box, its okay.

OK--so are the first 3 numbers in the list correct -- and I should just ignore the last one?

I have noticed that on several days in February, the number that comes out on a midday drawing comes out -- say the 15th of the prior month.  Then the next midday drawing (formula) came from either the day before such as the 14th -- is that what we are looking for? Or something more complicated --- I know you posted one time for us not to make it difficult. Going to do some additional backtesting to see if this is what it is doing.

Probably not the only one confused about this?  My spreadsheet helps on this because I can input the midday number and print it off -- then use it more easily.

If this doesn't make any more/or less sense, just PM me.

Thanks on behalf of all for your help!

JERSEY CITY
                          United States
                          Member #114908
                          August 9, 2011
                          173 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2012, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

hey quietmoney....................thank u for lastnight........WE GONNA GET THIS MONET TOOONIIIIITE....ALLRYE,ALLRYE,ALLRYE(kevin heart voice)

United States
                            Member #122477
                            February 1, 2012
                            890 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2012, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

OK--so are the first 3 numbers in the list correct -- and I should just ignore the last one?

I have noticed that on several days in February, the number that comes out on a midday drawing comes out -- say the 15th of the prior month.  Then the next midday drawing (formula) came from either the day before such as the 14th -- is that what we are looking for? Or something more complicated --- I know you posted one time for us not to make it difficult. Going to do some additional backtesting to see if this is what it is doing.

Probably not the only one confused about this?  My spreadsheet helps on this because I can input the midday number and print it off -- then use it more easily.

If this doesn't make any more/or less sense, just PM me.

Thanks on behalf of all for your help!

Yes you are okay but I have to understand what you are doing.  Thats why I recommended for everyone to follow the same state until they understand.  Then at that point they can apply the cocepts to their very own.

United States
                              Member #122477
                              February 1, 2012
                              890 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2012, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

hey quietmoney....................thank u for lastnight........WE GONNA GET THIS MONET TOOONIIIIITE....ALLRYE,ALLRYE,ALLRYE(kevin heart voice)

You gone learn today

Page 29 of 32