Welcome Guest
You last visited October 24, 2017, 3:21 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quiet Money Pick 4 System - "Winning Formula's" PA Style!

Topic closed. 479 replies. Last post 6 years ago by letsgetpaid123.

Page 31 of 32
PrintE-mailLink
lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #114703
August 5, 2011
4623 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2012, 2:05 am - IP Logged

2234fell for texas looks like 3243 was the correct number to go with...from that number 3243 was made using -s+-

JERSEY CITY
    United States
    Member #114908
    August 9, 2011
    173 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

hey lotsofwins

Texas
      United States
      Member #114703
      August 5, 2011
      4623 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

hi april, did I miss you..its 145 here in texas...

Texas
        United States
        Member #114703
        August 5, 2011
        4623 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I believe this is how you do the workout, if anyone sees errors please let me know, so far I've determined that these two formulas are workable in Texas

--s-

and

-s+-

To determine the trend I'm working with for tonight's eve, I have to use yesterday's mid and eve number, which was

I looked through Jan and Feb and didn't see anything, I went to December and found 3077 that fell on 12/22 and 3243 that fell 12/14...because Texas has no Sunday draw, the trend is 7 days back..I then was looking in my target month December for 1185 that fell today mid...

I found it with 1429 that fell 12/15, counting 7 days back I found 3373 and 7055 on 12/7, I also found one more 8105 that fell on 12/13, seven days back I found 7192 and 3610 on 12/5, so the numbers I should use If I understand correctly are

I'm going to use the two above formulas so applying --s- to all the numbers are

then applying -s+- is

so numbers I should play if I did this correctly tonight are

United States
          Member #116073
          September 3, 2011
          21 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I believe this is how you do the workout, if anyone sees errors please let me know, so far I've determined that these two formulas are workable in Texas

--s-

and

-s+-

To determine the trend I'm working with for tonight's eve, I have to use yesterday's mid and eve number, which was

I looked through Jan and Feb and didn't see anything, I went to December and found 3077 that fell on 12/22 and 3243 that fell 12/14...because Texas has no Sunday draw, the trend is 7 days back..I then was looking in my target month December for 1185 that fell today mid...

I found it with 1429 that fell 12/15, counting 7 days back I found 3373 and 7055 on 12/7, I also found one more 8105 that fell on 12/13, seven days back I found 7192 and 3610 on 12/5, so the numbers I should use If I understand correctly are

I'm going to use the two above formulas so applying --s- to all the numbers are

then applying -s+- is

so numbers I should play if I did this correctly tonight are

Hello Lotsofwins.

How do you determine what formula to use?

Texas
            United States
            Member #114703
            August 5, 2011
            4623 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2012, 3:05 am - IP Logged

hey wishin-thus far just keeping track of formulas that are working in Texas...also tonight was a bust texas had 6908...with the numbers I had pinpointed none of them could have made the 8...

United States
              Member #116073
              September 3, 2011
              21 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2012, 3:20 am - IP Logged

hey wishin-thus far just keeping track of formulas that are working in Texas...also tonight was a bust texas had 6908...with the numbers I had pinpointed none of them could have made the 8...

Hi Lotsofwins,

No problem, I can look at Texas numbers.  I thought the idea was to learn the system and then apply it to my own state.

But my problem is how to come up with formula to use in any state for that matter.  I have been trying to figure this system out, but no luck.

My idea is that in order to use one of the formula's you would have to have something to compare the numbers to.  Using his first example:  the number he used was PA's Midday February 2's number of 0786.  What do you compare that number to get that formula  Tic-Tac -B1 (-/+/S/S).  Another thing I read, was that you use eve to eve to get midday.

I am not figuring out how to come up with the formula to use.  I think if I had that peice of the puzzle, the other pieces of the puzzle would fall into place.

Thank you for any help.

Texas
                United States
                Member #114703
                August 5, 2011
                4623 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2012, 3:29 am - IP Logged

hey wishin-I believe that I understand the first part of the system thus far, however I'm struggling at the end...also my understanding is that your technically suppossed to use all of the formulas on the first page of the site, for me personally I don't want to use that many, which is why started to keep track for Texas, and why I only used two today...and I'm not sure how to get midday, since I've been aiming for the evening number.. I know that quiet did clarify earlier and said to find the trend you will use that day's prior mid number and eve number, then once you find the trend and your target month, then you will use the current day's mid...to find that day's eve..

United States
                  Member #116073
                  September 3, 2011
                  21 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2012, 3:54 am - IP Logged

hey wishin-I believe that I understand the first part of the system thus far, however I'm struggling at the end...also my understanding is that your technically suppossed to use all of the formulas on the first page of the site, for me personally I don't want to use that many, which is why started to keep track for Texas, and why I only used two today...and I'm not sure how to get midday, since I've been aiming for the evening number.. I know that quiet did clarify earlier and said to find the trend you will use that day's prior mid number and eve number, then once you find the trend and your target month, then you will use the current day's mid...to find that day's eve..

I agree with you, I don't want to use all those formulas either.

BTW I do have Texas numbers in an excel sheet.  Why you might be wondering.  Well on this forum everyone was jumping from one state to another and I thought if I had the numbers for the different states then maybe I could understand alittle better.  But I am still at a loss.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #114703
                    August 5, 2011
                    4623 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2012, 4:06 am - IP Logged

hey wishing...my recommendation is to concentrate on one state only for now, I would not recommend Texas to start off with..its very unpredicatable, although I don't know which state would be easier to work with...if you would like I can post the process I'm using like I did today on Saturday..maybe if you can clarify where your stuck someone on here can help...

United States
                      Member #116073
                      September 3, 2011
                      21 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2012, 4:16 am - IP Logged

hey wishing...my recommendation is to concentrate on one state only for now, I would not recommend Texas to start off with..its very unpredicatable, although I don't know which state would be easier to work with...if you would like I can post the process I'm using like I did today on Saturday..maybe if you can clarify where your stuck someone on here can help...

You think Texas is unprediatable, try NY.  I usually play the pick 3, but I saw this forum and wanted to see if I could adapt the system to the pick 3.  (On the pick 3, I can usually hit just two of the numbers, but can not hit that third.)  But as it turns out this system is alittle hard to figure out.

Oh well.  Please do keep posting your process and then maybe I could pick up something up.

Right now I am going over all the post to see if maybe I missed something.  And besides it is nice and quiet here in the house so I can concentrate on what I am reading instead of getting interrupted by family all day.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #114703
                        August 5, 2011
                        4623 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2012, 4:21 am - IP Logged

I think for now you should concentrate on the eve draws, since quiet has mostly worked with that which means you will have to wait until the states mid draw on Saturday before working on the eve number...going to sleep now...also if you get stuck feel free to post why and where...

United States
                          Member #116073
                          September 3, 2011
                          21 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2012, 4:25 am - IP Logged

I think for now you should concentrate on the eve draws, since quiet has mostly worked with that which means you will have to wait until the states mid draw on Saturday before working on the eve number...going to sleep now...also if you get stuck feel free to post why and where...

Ok Lotsofwins.  You have a good night's sleep.  And if I get stuck I will post.   And thank you again for responding.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                            BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3760 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2012, 11:05 am - IP Logged

I really believe that to help solve this riddle we need someone intelligent enough to put this in an excel spreadsheet to find the right trend. Then we can enter our own states mid and eve #'s and see what excel shows for trends. One state might outshine the others so we can all follow it and see results. What do you all think?
                            I am not adept at programming so I cannot help but i know you are out there somewhere with the answer. help help help please.

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #114703
                              August 5, 2011
                              4623 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2012, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

this is my understanding..find the trend for eve's number tonight...to do this look for yesterday's mid and eve in the month of Feb...example..Texas yesterday mid was 0698, and eve was 2243..looking through Feb none of the numbers make 0698, looking through January there are several, and this next step probably goes against quiet's method, but I know that Texas has had many hits from December..looking at December 8105 fell on 12/13 along with 3243 on 12/14 so the trend is one day back, you then have to use today's mid number which was 5602, doing that I found 7360 on 12/30 and 6530 on 12/6, I have to go one day back to find the numbers I will use to apply the formulas, the number one day back from 7360 is 1713 and one day back from 6530 is 3610 so i will be using

Page 31 of 32