Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If i knew I wouldnt tell

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116083
September 4, 2011
132 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Ok lets be realistic here if any of us knew the winning secrets would we come her and really share with millions of others i mean come on u would face alot of consquences behind tellin the secrets to the lottery ur cutting into alot of people money if millions of people have the winning formula  ur cutting in to senior citizens taxes for states school ect as soo as u post the winnin formula to million u would no longer be here any more trust me the lottery is a big business it fund millions of dollars for alot of diffrent purposes so if u had the formula would u sell it for a price i surely wouldnt cause im not stupid trust me im not stupid lol i come here for entertainment cause everything thats posted here is meant to be posted here for a reason i use none of these systems thats post here but i am a inovator i take an idea and inovate everyday this person changes the combiination to his safe he leaves his house and allows me as any chances my mind can muster or he allows me to purcahse as many safe crackin tools i can afford so tell that mfer that im kickin the door down and bum rushin it before he closes it

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
    The Ville, FL
    United States
    Member #95879
    August 19, 2010
    1708 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2012, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Ok lets be realistic here if any of us knew the winning secrets would we come her and really share with millions of others i mean come on u would face alot of consquences behind tellin the secrets to the lottery ur cutting into alot of people money if millions of people have the winning formula  ur cutting in to senior citizens taxes for states school ect as soo as u post the winnin formula to million u would no longer be here any more trust me the lottery is a big business it fund millions of dollars for alot of diffrent purposes so if u had the formula would u sell it for a price i surely wouldnt cause im not stupid trust me im not stupid lol i come here for entertainment cause everything thats posted here is meant to be posted here for a reason i use none of these systems thats post here but i am a inovator i take an idea and inovate everyday this person changes the combiination to his safe he leaves his house and allows me as any chances my mind can muster or he allows me to purcahse as many safe crackin tools i can afford so tell that mfer that im kickin the door down and bum rushin it before he closes it

Not to be rude or anything, BUT that whole thing up there ^^^ was very hard to read. It's one big blob of words. Would be easier to read & understand if you could make a complete paragraph.

I don't know what that is that I just tried to read?????

And oh yea, there is NO "Winning secret"

United States
      Member #116083
      September 4, 2011
      132 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

ur right there is no winning secret but there is a way to cut percentages drasticlly

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5615 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Dude.....

Have you ever heard of or seen what a capital letter is, or a period looks like?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2125 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2012, 6:38 am - IP Logged
          Hello, importchips in lottery prediction, only one can safely predict or matematicamente100%. to some extent after is random, a lottery example 49/6
          If you can predict 3-4 the rest is random numbers. Then try to predict the four numbers the other two will be random when divirmos digit number on the front and the final digit
          Example number 17 = the digit of the front is one (1) final digit is seven (7), we have to study separately, odigito the front vai 0-4 final digit vai 0-9, predict with with 100% can be any form of lottery, honest or not, will hit ever, attention is the digit in front, or is a part of the system, making
          0001 until 4444, will catch up to where you can simulate the drawing of any kind, forging up the draw, the hit will be 100% in all drawings, but remember, this is what hit the front of the 4-digit number, defaults to the terminations will 0-9 and lacks the two other numbers, to close the bet, then import, until half or a part one can predict,

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2125 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2012, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Hello, imporchips, find a good programmer, and I'll give the criteria, but attention
            The accuracy is up to 4 digits in front of the number in a lotto 49/6, there may be quqlquer form of lottery, until manipulated, always been right 100%, but beware, s [t can be a part of this system, the other being where the random positions, but has put progrador forum for all members to see and confirm and even help <

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Everyone already knows the only way to guarantee they are playing the winning combinations is to play all the possible combinations which isn't practical.  Even a shorter version of that even if only to pick out the mostly likely winning combinations using parameters of previous winners would take more time than the average player is willing to spend.

If any player is doing anything like that then he doesn't have time to post at LP so anyone who comes to LP thinking they are going to find such a post is dreaming.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #114703
                August 5, 2011
                4623 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2012, 1:40 am - IP Logged

to the original poster, most of us only post for p3,p4, cash five-these ones your not cutting into someone's millions, however having said that many people post just so that people can get 4-5 numbers on the big jackpots, or at least try tooo...if you play good luck to you

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                  N.C.
                  United States
                  Member #59229
                  March 9, 2008
                  327 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2012, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Not to be rude or anything, BUT that whole thing up there ^^^ was very hard to read. It's one big blob of words. Would be easier to read & understand if you could make a complete paragraph.

I don't know what that is that I just tried to read?????

And oh yea, there is NO "Winning secret"

ROFL......LOL

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
                    williamson county
                    United States
                    Member #119081
                    November 14, 2011
                    2768 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2012, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Dude.....

Have you ever heard of or seen what a capital letter is, or a period looks like?

no disrespect here....but  the original poster importchips.....must be young........spoken in text code......

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
                      clinton, ohio
                      United States
                      Member #94566
                      July 22, 2010
                      1920 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2012, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

no disrespect here....but  the original poster importchips.....must be young........spoken in text code......

I Agree!I quit reading it half way through lol...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40572 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2012, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Don't be a Debbie downer.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                          Member #123427
                          February 20, 2012
                          89 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2012, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Everyone already knows the only way to guarantee they are playing the winning combinations is to play all the possible combinations which isn't practical.  Even a shorter version of that even if only to pick out the mostly likely winning combinations using parameters of previous winners would take more time than the average player is willing to spend.

If any player is doing anything like that then he doesn't have time to post at LP so anyone who comes to LP thinking they are going to find such a post is dreaming.

I Agree!

With only 4 hours to go until the draw...

Its time to make the donuts!!!

Coffee

United States
                            Member #123427
                            February 20, 2012
                            89 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2012, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

in defene of mr. chips....techniquely this is a paragraph...have you ever read one of Tolkiens books??

he does not use paragraphs much...and he got a long pretty well...

as for as selling a secret...if you have enough money it wouldn't matter...

beside i have told a lot of people how to win a jackpot...but they dont listen or believe me anyway...and it doesn't help to blab on about winning jackpots when i am on a big losing streak!!!

Hit With Stick

$TIME TO MAKE THE DONUTS!$

Appleton, Wi
                              United States
                              Member #118178
                              October 24, 2011
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2012, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Dear Importantchips:

A lot of LotteryPost members are overseas, (dr san, Bolivia -SergM, Belgium, many others), speak different languages, and use "electronic translators". The translators need "capitals and periods" to do their job.

Please use Caps and Periods.

Thanks,

BlueDuck

Big Smile