Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If i knew I wouldnt tell

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1649 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2012, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Ok lets be realistic here if any of us knew the winning secrets would we come her and really share with millions of others i mean come on u would face alot of consquences behind tellin the secrets to the lottery ur cutting into alot of people money if millions of people have the winning formula  ur cutting in to senior citizens taxes for states school ect as soo as u post the winnin formula to million u would no longer be here any more trust me the lottery is a big business it fund millions of dollars for alot of diffrent purposes so if u had the formula would u sell it for a price i surely wouldnt cause im not stupid trust me im not stupid lol i come here for entertainment cause everything thats posted here is meant to be posted here for a reason i use none of these systems thats post here but i am a inovator i take an idea and inovate everyday this person changes the combiination to his safe he leaves his house and allows me as any chances my mind can muster or he allows me to purcahse as many safe crackin tools i can afford so tell that mfer that im kickin the door down and bum rushin it before he closes it

Well, while I do see a lack of punctuation, I also see the truth being spoken here in both its' fullest and purest form. I can definitely appreciate it because you're absolutely correct. There are people that have the gift of understanding numbers in relation to what is required to make them work successfully for true financial gains. Proper resources, application, dedication, and capital are also part of the bigger plan. Successful players don't discuss how they play the game at all, but they will discuss what not to do in an effort to help others become better at the expense of their own past losing methods.

Let us consider this: If there were more winners than losers, consistently in this game, what would ultimately happen? It would go under eventually as no money would be available from losses. It's purposely designed to produce far more losers than winners...consistently. So, a person that does know anything which promotes winning, and, doing it often isn't gonna talk because it just might draw too much attention. May sound crazy, but it's true. Although playing the game and winning is perfectly legal, too many people doing the same thing and winning would cause mass hysteria with Uncle Sam.

The OP makes a very good point on establishing this scenario on a national basis as well. Just think if people everywhere won their lottery, PB, MM, P3, P4, etc. every day due to a formula of sorts leaking out. Does this paint a better picture? This has to viewed with the bigger scheme of things in mind and I, for one, understand his reasoning perfectly.

I'll do one even better than that. Let's say a person knows how to mix a potion to render themselves invisible. Now, such a thing would allow this person to pretty much do what ever they want without fear of being caught...be it good or bad. Right? Now, multiply this by millions of people learning of this potion somehow or another. If they could use this to manipulate the lottery to their advantage all the time, what's everyone else gonna do? Definitely far fetched, but I really enjoy picking a person's brain as you can see...

L.L.

ekem6078's avatar - winter
    TN
    United States
    Member #88776
    March 23, 2010
    2205 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2012, 4:37 am - IP Logged

Ok lets be realistic here if any of us knew the winning secrets would we come her and really share with millions of others i mean come on u would face alot of consquences behind tellin the secrets to the lottery ur cutting into alot of people money if millions of people have the winning formula  ur cutting in to senior citizens taxes for states school ect as soo as u post the winnin formula to million u would no longer be here any more trust me the lottery is a big business it fund millions of dollars for alot of diffrent purposes so if u had the formula would u sell it for a price i surely wouldnt cause im not stupid trust me im not stupid lol i come here for entertainment cause everything thats posted here is meant to be posted here for a reason i use none of these systems thats post here but i am a inovator i take an idea and inovate everyday this person changes the combiination to his safe he leaves his house and allows me as any chances my mind can muster or he allows me to purcahse as many safe crackin tools i can afford so tell that mfer that im kickin the door down and bum rushin it before he closes it

First I'll wont to tell you importchips, that there is NO WINNING SECRETS OR SYSTEMS TO WINNING THE LOTTERY OF ANY KIND PEROID.  Now, I for one on LP only try to help others with my systems, that will get good results.  But even my systems(which are very good) are not going to help you hit each and everyday. There is just NO WAY of telling one, you are going to hit by using there system 100% of the time. Its just not possible, and if you buy a system that says so you just wasted your money. But there are ways that help you increase you chances of winning.  And people do have ways of winning often(will they share what they know is up to them). But I for one don't mind sharing what I do know, and I "ll let everyone know whenever I post a system that they will not hit 100% of the time.  So lets get real here. It just WILL NOT HAPPEN.  You have a nice day and GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1649 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2012, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

First I'll wont to tell you importchips, that there is NO WINNING SECRETS OR SYSTEMS TO WINNING THE LOTTERY OF ANY KIND PEROID.  Now, I for one on LP only try to help others with my systems, that will get good results.  But even my systems(which are very good) are not going to help you hit each and everyday. There is just NO WAY of telling one, you are going to hit by using there system 100% of the time. Its just not possible, and if you buy a system that says so you just wasted your money. But there are ways that help you increase you chances of winning.  And people do have ways of winning often(will they share what they know is up to them). But I for one don't mind sharing what I do know, and I "ll let everyone know whenever I post a system that they will not hit 100% of the time.  So lets get real here. It just WILL NOT HAPPEN.  You have a nice day and GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Hi ekem'. I agree and disagree here. True, there are no winning secrets or systems to these number games as we all have the same material to work with and the material goes through the same process all across the board. What sets some players apart from others is their understanding and application of their personal approach. Although we all see the same numbers, we still all see something different in the numbers. They act differently every single day while also remaining the same and doing the same thing. In fact, they'll almost tell you what they're going to do...even after all those pre-draws.

I personally know people who hit str8 very often and always recover what they spent initially. It takes a little time, but this is a game a patience right? Timing, opportunity, patience, and the right approach is the true "system" here because noone knows the best way to remove numbers in this game. In fact, there are players who take no numbers out and win in very short order. Also, you're right about not hitting 100% of the time..in the sense of everyday only, though. However, 100% of the time can happen in different rates and still produce 100% as it depends on overall allowances. Make sense?

For example, if a player understands what they're doing and knows they must hit within say ten (10) plays all the time, and they do, this is 100% of the time. As long as it leaves them an expected profit within the total plays, it's a winning approach...and they're not losing either.

Internet lottery systems, to me, are definitely a waste of time because they're based on that person's particular way of thinking. Everyone won't grasp it for this reason and they end up losing money on the cost of the system, and, trying to play numbers based on it. Over the years, I've seen so many people here sampling  lots of internet softwares to no avail. Actually, maybe a couple or so did alright but I believe it was due to the individual's previously existing understanding of numbers.

Just wanted to chime in real quick. Take care and best of "approach" to you.

L.L.