Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are there currently any open source lottery softwares?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2012, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Yes!!! There is full version professional lotto software absolutely FREE, Smart MegaLotto from RSTech.us Not only you can download the full version for free, but they upgrade the software from-time-to-time (version 1.0.8 is my last upgrade), and you also get free software technical support via email. Basically, it was designed only for the Mega Million type lotteries, and can be used with Florida’s mega money too. However, the have other lotto software for the pick3, pick4, and all other lotto games you can download for a FREE trial period. Hey, there is nothing wrong with FREE!!!, as long as it is a good software.

Hi, LottoAficionado: Thanks for your sincere instructions!

Best regards,

lb

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11116 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2012, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Yes!!! There is full version professional lotto software absolutely FREE, Smart MegaLotto from RSTech.us Not only you can download the full version for free, but they upgrade the software from-time-to-time (version 1.0.8 is my last upgrade), and you also get free software technical support via email. Basically, it was designed only for the Mega Million type lotteries, and can be used with Florida’s mega money too. However, the have other lotto software for the pick3, pick4, and all other lotto games you can download for a FREE trial period. Hey, there is nothing wrong with FREE!!!, as long as it is a good software.

I just downloaded all three.  When I tried to run them it kept giving me an screen to repair or unistall the program.  I just deleated them all.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2012, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I just downloaded all three.  When I tried to run them it kept giving me an screen to repair or unistall the program.  I just deleated them all.

I downloaded Smart MegaLotto V1.0.8 and Smart Number QuickPick V1.0.6 and both worked fine within the limits of their designs.  Both are just RNG that generate combinations within the parameters set by the user, they do what the LP RNG does but not as well.  They don't compare their picks with previous drawings nor have any way to do such thing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11116 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2012, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I downloaded Smart MegaLotto V1.0.8 and Smart Number QuickPick V1.0.6 and both worked fine within the limits of their designs.  Both are just RNG that generate combinations within the parameters set by the user, they do what the LP RNG does but not as well.  They don't compare their picks with previous drawings nor have any way to do such thing.

I've downloaded several programs from LP and from other sites.  But, when I tried the programs from this vendor  I got nothing but the messages I showed .  Oh well.

Hiding Behind Computer

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12727 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2012, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

i've had more luck using pen and paper then any software .