Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

sabotage

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
Member #5599
July 13, 2004
1185 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2012, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Not per say...

However, certain sequences of draws, which I have emailed into the fed say otherwise.

In addition, just because a group may claim that regulation exists, it does not address the current state of the rules is adequate to avoid abuse. It doesn't take long at this website to know that there is more going on with controlled results than just upset losers. Do I detect a fear/predjudice of policing at the federal level?

Enough said on my part.

Best of luck.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3986 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2012, 2:38 am - IP Logged

Not per say...

However, certain sequences of draws, which I have emailed into the fed say otherwise.

In addition, just because a group may claim that regulation exists, it does not address the current state of the rules is adequate to avoid abuse. It doesn't take long at this website to know that there is more going on with controlled results than just upset losers. Do I detect a fear/predjudice of policing at the federal level?

Enough said on my part.

Best of luck.

JKING

I think most states have at least some form of regulation but I also think it's like having

a fox guard the chicken house.   I for one would like to see some federal regs in place,

but who would watch the watchers? 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

London
      United Kingdom
      Member #122713
      February 6, 2012
      21 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

It's good to think outside the box and I have to admit I have never thought about such a thing...

I'm staying rational but if it was fixed somehow the benefits would be huge for whoever runs the lottery, it's a high risk high reward thing because they could also lose everything. I guess it could be possible if you can afford it and the governments sure can I guess. The way they draw the balls seems random to the casual observer but looked closely there could be more to it..

One day I spoke with a hmmm unusual man who told me all the lotteries were fixed, his main argument was... do you really think they would take the risk to give millions of dollars to a potential criminal, or worst a terrorist?..

He made me think for a minute... but not much longer to be honest.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2012, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

It's good to think outside the box and I have to admit I have never thought about such a thing...

I'm staying rational but if it was fixed somehow the benefits would be huge for whoever runs the lottery, it's a high risk high reward thing because they could also lose everything. I guess it could be possible if you can afford it and the governments sure can I guess. The way they draw the balls seems random to the casual observer but looked closely there could be more to it..

One day I spoke with a hmmm unusual man who told me all the lotteries were fixed, his main argument was... do you really think they would take the risk to give millions of dollars to a potential criminal, or worst a terrorist?..

He made me think for a minute... but not much longer to be honest.

The US has been giving Billions to terrorists for years and years.

It's called Foreign Aid.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5615 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2012, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

The US has been giving Billions to terrorists for years and years.

It's called Foreign Aid.

Man....ain't that the truth.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)