Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Defective scratch off ticket

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dr65.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22834 Posts
Posted: February 11, 2012, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

No.  I don't care about race at all.  I didn't call anyone a SOB white person.  I called these guys SOBs, and stated that I hate some white people I met, but don't equate the rest of them as the same.  You're derailing a whole last name, which is a major last name of Indians.  What I hate is the ridiculous amount of racism surrounding common thought.  As a conservative, I hate the fact that people use racism as fodder against my parties and idealogies similar to mine.  Most of my friends are white, mainly because I live in a white dominated area.  Again, this does NOT affect my life negatively, because most of them aren't racist a-holes.  Even withit my closest friends, there's still prejiduce, although it's acceptable to a degree.  They aren't sitting there casually talking trash about the "greedy Patels."

Don't expect me not to be mad, when I see a whole casual converstion slamming Indian people, and claiming about the "Patel's" greed.  That's ignorant.

Not to mention, that it ended up being a WINN DIXIE, showing that in this case, their ignorance was wrong.

LMFAO!!

You need to soak your head, better yet jump into a tub of ice water. Best yet would be to shut the racist

meter off and reread what made you jump in with your own POS post and pull the race card.

It's people like you that make race a dead issue, don't say you don't care about it. You care when

you can be anonymous. In front of your own friends you are willing to live with an acceptable amount

of it? What kind of backbone is that? Be hot or cold will you? Man I can't stand lukewarm.

Screw your idealogies or get new ones. In the meantime, chill out before you run into someone out

on the street who is going to put you in your place for your idiotic accusations.

Who are YOU anyway?

A Patel? Marry into the family? The racism police? Go sniffin somewhere else bud because you won't

be finding race an issue, love of one or hate of another, in any post I make.

Don't put words into my mouth and don't call me a POS racist. You are more of a problem than I'll

ever be. Your problem is being politically correct to the point of not knowing what the hell you're

talking about or angry about. One simple, good humored remark is blown out of proportion and we

get a radical like you who fails to see that calling people P'sOS for making the simplest of comments

is a problem itself. So take your one foot in, one foot out, righteous BS somewhere else, it doesn't

hold water here.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #99032
    October 18, 2010
    1439 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2012, 10:09 am - IP Logged

No, see that's not a good humored remark.  You were casually making fun of a race of people.

I'm ok with my friends teasing me just to make fun of ME because that's what friends do sometimes.  I know that aren't ragging on my race.  It's way different than me walking into a casual conversation about how greedy the Patels are.

Yeah, dude, you're a POS.  Take your racism elsewhere, because clearly, you won't even admit that you were being an ass.  And it's not ok.

And I'm not a Patel, but I still think you're a POS racist.  I'm not putting words in your mouth, you literally said.....

"I say they don't like trouble is try and resolve a problem with money with one of them. It very nearly can't be done. They talk around the issue

until they've got you believing YOU owe THEM.

I had my tickets tallied up one day and handed them over...well the machine must not have been cleared from the last sale or something but

I got shorted about $10...I said, that's not right. Then I get the No, no, you gave me these...and the machine says what you won. Well, stood

there for 10 minutes trying to get my extra $10 (geez not like I needed it but principle comes in then) They stand tough but you can whittle them

down by standing your ground ESPECIALLY if there's more customers in the store. They like to make sales too so the longer they are in an

argument with someone, the less they sell to other people.

Now my smokeshop guy CAN'T be a Patel....I haven't seen anything like him. He's a dream and if it turns out he's one...well, he could very easily

make up for all the bad ones singlehandedly."

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #99032
      October 18, 2010
      1439 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2012, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Though I realize I came about this way too strong.

I just got pissed, so I'm sorry for that.  But my point still remains that you don't even realize what you're saying is very ignorant.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22834 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2012, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

No, see that's not a good humored remark.  You were casually making fun of a race of people.

I'm ok with my friends teasing me just to make fun of ME because that's what friends do sometimes.  I know that aren't ragging on my race.  It's way different than me walking into a casual conversation about how greedy the Patels are.

Yeah, dude, you're a POS.  Take your racism elsewhere, because clearly, you won't even admit that you were being an ass.  And it's not ok.

And I'm not a Patel, but I still think you're a POS racist.  I'm not putting words in your mouth, you literally said.....

"I say they don't like trouble is try and resolve a problem with money with one of them. It very nearly can't be done. They talk around the issue

until they've got you believing YOU owe THEM.

I had my tickets tallied up one day and handed them over...well the machine must not have been cleared from the last sale or something but

I got shorted about $10...I said, that's not right. Then I get the No, no, you gave me these...and the machine says what you won. Well, stood

there for 10 minutes trying to get my extra $10 (geez not like I needed it but principle comes in then) They stand tough but you can whittle them

down by standing your ground ESPECIALLY if there's more customers in the store. They like to make sales too so the longer they are in an

argument with someone, the less they sell to other people.

Now my smokeshop guy CAN'T be a Patel....I haven't seen anything like him. He's a dream and if it turns out he's one...well, he could very easily

make up for all the bad ones singlehandedly."

First of all, I'm not a dude. Secondly, I told you not to call me a racist or a POS, I'm neither. I never called the Indian race anything derogatory

or degrading. I simply said try and resolve a money issue with them and it's nearly impossible. That's the truth.

You, my man, are way too sensitive. You must've had a bad week or something to go batsh*t over a post that was good natured until you came

around and blew it out of proportion.

My smokeshop guy is the best and I'll bet he IS a PATEL. If I was the racist you make me out to be - I'd hate every single one of them.

That's what a racist does....And you, hotheaded little Boney are a spineless, backpedaling, know nothing crackpot. It's not okay to label someone

a piece of <snip> because their remark which you termed racist, got under your skin when it was the farthest thing from being a racist. I didn't

say hang them all or segregate them or take their turbans away....I didn't say they needed go back to their own country and I sure didn't say

they had no business being in the USA.

You go and find someone to rag out on...Want to start rubbing out racism, start with your friends who use you as the butt of their jokes. You want

to teach? Start learning first buddy. Tepid just doesn't cut it for causes.

Get a leg to stand on because with me, you don't have one.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.