Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Post Dreams Here...Let's Go Ga!

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 5 years ago by gsWinner.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
savannah, ga
United States
Member #37345
April 13, 2006
343 Posts
Posted: February 11, 2012, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

I just saw this...I'm not sure. I take it you don't know who they belonged to? Or the address of the place you were digging. If so I would play that. Let me know and Good Luck!

Did not know the address or details of what items were in the boxes. I was digging with my ex husband niece. Her name is one of those made up type names , not in any books. I did find for digging and dirt, 804, 940, 024, 913, 148

MsLadyLD's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #121891
    January 19, 2012
    202 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2012, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I couldn't remember much about my dream this morning so I'm not sure that it was significant. I did however remember that one young lady that I was talking to has a birthday of 622. I'm not sure how old she is but I will find out shortly and post. I should hear from my daughter as well to find out if she had a dream. Good Luck to all today....We can do it we just got to work together and put our minds to it!! 

PartySWEET DREAM VICTORY

Well I hope that everyone hit the 261 last evening. It was a box hit for me because I played 621 StrBx. Thanks to HittinATL for the sharing the 921 dream. I really should have played 621 combo. My money back to play another day works for me. Someone in GA is dreaming.......Let's Go GA! Please share. 

Georgia
      United States
      Member #121891
      January 19, 2012
      202 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2012, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Did not know the address or details of what items were in the boxes. I was digging with my ex husband niece. Her name is one of those made up type names , not in any books. I did find for digging and dirt, 804, 940, 024, 913, 148

I really like 204, 913 and 148. From what I can tell you probably don't have dreams about your ex-husband's niece so she is an unusual person to have a dream about. If you have any type of communication with your ex-husband I would advise you to try and get her birthday and age. More than likely one of those is the number to put money in your pocket.

savannah, ga
        United States
        Member #37345
        April 13, 2006
        343 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

049 fell Midday!!

I had another dream last nite. Name numbers 138 and 481. Age 52 . Other numbers from dream, 884, 498. 730. 173

savannah, ga
          United States
          Member #37345
          April 13, 2006
          343 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2012, 11:14 am - IP Logged

I had a jumbled dream last night but I do remember a stack of red sweaters all folded neatly and a little girl tossing one of the sweaters on the stack.  Also I dreamed of driving on the highway and discovering that I was going the wrong way, so I had to turn around. Now it is my experience that going back or turning around, backwards always indicates a   "back number". Also the color red indicates a "back number". Lets play some numbers back today. 049, 112, 562, 162, 923. Pick your favorites and play them back.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
            Middle GA
            United States
            Member #42874
            July 9, 2006
            3912 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2012, 11:25 am - IP Logged

I had a jumbled dream last night but I do remember a stack of red sweaters all folded neatly and a little girl tossing one of the sweaters on the stack.  Also I dreamed of driving on the highway and discovering that I was going the wrong way, so I had to turn around. Now it is my experience that going back or turning around, backwards always indicates a   "back number". Also the color red indicates a "back number". Lets play some numbers back today. 049, 112, 562, 162, 923. Pick your favorites and play them back.

I'm at work & totally missed this thread so I posted my dream separately...well it was my daughter's dream. I will repost here once I get some replies on it.

And yes c*aramel I agree with a repeat coming from your dream. 049 & 314 like to repeat & I think 568 too

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

HittingInTheAtl's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
              Atlanta, Georgia
              United States
              Member #82469
              November 14, 2009
              4790 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2012, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP Family.

I had a very vivid dream this morning in which I was at home speaking with both my brother and father.

They just so happened to have been in the den area of our home, and I was up in the kitchen area.

I decided to open the refrigerator and look for something to eat.  All of a sudden that's when I realize nature was calling and I had to urinate.

Being a lazy a@@, I decided to urinate in the bottom of the veggie/fruit draw.

When all of a sudden, my brother heard the dripping sound of water and came running up.

He exclaimed that we really need to get this water fixed or we are going to have a $1000 water bill.

That's when my father said, he needed to get a car instead.

I then stated you.  We're the ones that need a car.

That's when I woke up from the dream.

THE MAIN EMHASIS OF THE DREAM WAS ON WATER (123) AND HAVING THE $1000 WATER BILL.

OTHER VERY IMPORTANT NUMBERS FROM THE DREAM ARE 515***,110***, 622***,635*,1970*,1965*, AND 1922*.

Running late for work...sorry I don't have more time to elaborate...Definitely play that 123,515, and 1000 LPs.

"If it's meant to be.  It will be." 

Atlanta, Georgia
                United States
                Member #82469
                November 14, 2009
                4790 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2012, 7:23 am - IP Logged

The house number is 912.

LPs dont forget Tues/TH favors 229, so definitely get that 622 in.

Atlanta, Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #82469
                  November 14, 2009
                  4790 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2012, 5:53 am - IP Logged

Had a dream this morning in which Ga Lottery tickets containing Mega Millions and Fantasy 5 numbers flashed before my eyes.

Unfortunately, the numbers flashed so quickly, I was not able to make heads or tails of the numbers.

Important numbers from this dream are 515,653, and 1970.

It would certainly be nice if that  515  and 1970 were to fall.

savannah, ga
                    United States
                    Member #37345
                    April 13, 2006
                    343 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2012, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Wow, this dream is still kicking in Ga.

Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #121891
                      January 19, 2012
                      202 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2012, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Wow, this dream is still kicking in Ga.

Yes Ma'am.....Thanks so much for sharing! Couldn't do it without your input!

Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #121891
                        January 19, 2012
                        202 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2012, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

The house number is 912.

LPs dont forget Tues/TH favors 229, so definitely get that 622 in.

I hope you remembered to play one up today. I got in by the skin of my teeth Saturday by flipping the 9 to a 6 because my dream was 622. My feelings was hurt when I missed the 7622. Let's keep them coming DREAMS Work! Lol Good Luck!!! Smile

Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #121891
                          January 19, 2012
                          202 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2012, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

I'm at work & totally missed this thread so I posted my dream separately...well it was my daughter's dream. I will repost here once I get some replies on it.

And yes c*aramel I agree with a repeat coming from your dream. 049 & 314 like to repeat & I think 568 too

Tojo I hope you caught the 913 today from the eye infection. Hopefully the 777 is next! Thanks so much!! Keep 'em coming!

Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #121891
                            January 19, 2012
                            202 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2012, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Good Afternoon Dream Posters! Mail For You

I am not sure on what numbers will come out from this dream. I am a little dissapointed because I woke up before I got the dollar amount of purchases which always comes out from my dreams but birthdays do as well so here are the associated birthday numbers.

Birthdays: 902, 923, 716, 420, 722, 1023, 1028

My daughter was wanting me to purchase items from a store. I looked up the addresses for all locations in this area.

Locations: 103, 107, 829, 172, 1409

*IF THESE ARE TOO MANY NUMBERS, CHECK TO SEE WHICH ONES ARE IN YOUR WORKOUT AND HOLD TO THAT ONE. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO KEEP PLAYING NUMBERS FROM THE ADDITIONAL DREAMS LISTED ON HERE.

savannah, ga
                              United States
                              Member #37345
                              April 13, 2006
                              343 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2012, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Wow!! I can't wait to go back to sleep.