Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Educated Guessing

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Bigheadnick.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116083
September 4, 2011
132 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2012, 11:42 am - IP Logged

How 2 educated guess what make a person a educatedd guesser?Is this skill or instincts with a little bit of luck.What kind of math applys to a educated guess.what type of backround does a educated guess have.Is phil ivey considered a educated guesser?One of the best poker players in the world that wagers millions of dollars on a single hand that he think is coming.Can any1 be a educated guesser can educated guessing be taught.If u ask me with alot of hours and a heart felt animated required and diffucult scale of course.And sprinkle some happy thoughts in with it and passion no salt added please.And u have a formula and it cant be stopped formula.Ok what i would consider a educated guess is a winning gambler one of my favorites is of course phil ivey.Let me break it down for u why he is a educated guesser poker to him is a video game.Its not about the money its a high score in the video game its i conqured something.I took ur money im smarter than u i see what u see before u see it.U know why because im thinkin of what u was thinking before u was thinking it i was dreaming it.He has a pure passion for his craft its pure fun too him im not even sure he graduated.So if a lack of education can make u a educated guesser than with passion any 1 can.Can this apply to the lottery?U know who would have the answer to that the 5 percenters its only a few in the world.Lottery is math and science its mixing formulas along with numbers.Me am i a educated guesser?Well i dont even have a G.E.D A GET EVERY1 DISAAPOINTED so who am i too say if i am or not im not guessing.....................................................................................................................................................

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3157 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2012, 11:55 am - IP Logged

After seeing those PB numbers, you can throw math in the can. Poker takes luck and who has kahonas's. Phil ivey did'nt make an educated guess on fulltilt closing and taking his money.

United States
      Member #116083
      September 4, 2011
      132 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2012, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

poker isnt luck at all i can tell u dont play ever.Those powerball numbers was perfectly legal i mean the powerball is meant to avoid people it repales its forever changing and evolving so what happens when almost all the combos are played u get a crazy flop lottery is poker to me the river is the powerball this will be my last postgl to all. i agree phil ivey saw it coming but all the top head people at full tilt knew it was coming who is to say he still didnt get paid and they made a storie up to cover his image because he is like a big face in poker but hey im thinkin one way who knows

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10345 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2012, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Re: Poker, there was an actual case years ago in California over whether it was a game of skill or luck.

It was decided that the same number of people playing over several hours would all be dealt an equal number good and bad hands, and because of the way the played them detrmined if they won or lost, it's a game of skill.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #116083
          September 4, 2011
          132 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2012, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

i amaze myself how i make up stories lol i wish i did know somethin shid i wouldnt be on here look for systems at all im just practice writing in sentences really but gl too all im going back to poker no more lottery peace its too stressfull and too random for my mind poker is consistent i know what to expect so gl on all yall in ur future endeavors

United States
            Member #116083
            September 4, 2011
            132 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2012, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

one more thing how do i close my account can admin close this account for me im going to gamblin anon to get help and this site is just adding to my addiction

United States
              Member #116083
              September 4, 2011
              132 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2012, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

i just want some attention i had to move my post back up top lol so people look at it but admin close my account cause im out of my mind no more gamblin i need help seriously so who ever runs the site close my account please lol

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: February 13, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

i just want some attention i had to move my post back up top lol so people look at it but admin close my account cause im out of my mind no more gamblin i need help seriously so who ever runs the site close my account please lol

If I were you, I'd take a large hammer and smash all the components of my computer.

Just to be on the safe side.

Right away.

Hurry.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                  Member #116083
                  September 4, 2011
                  132 Posts
                  Posted: February 13, 2012, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

lol why would i smash my computer lol that would be stupid its already a laptop hooked up to a computer screen lol

United States
                    Member #116083
                    September 4, 2011
                    132 Posts
                    Posted: February 13, 2012, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

ok lets me break down the top paragraph for people thats lost on what im tryin to say.U have to find urself find ur formula find what people cant take from u.It can be what ever makes u happy but if ur doing somethin just for money then u will get poor results.So if whatever is ur passion put ur heart and brain into it if not it wont make sense

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: February 13, 2012, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

lol why would i smash my computer lol that would be stupid its already a laptop hooked up to a computer screen lol

You say you have an addiction and it seems you're not able to leave the site and you want your account cancelled to facilitate your leaving.

But you may just come back and open a new account.

So it would be best to just smash your computer.

That would be the reasonable thing to do.

So do it immediately.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                        Member #116083
                        September 4, 2011
                        132 Posts
                        Posted: February 13, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

math would be ur percentages and the science is findding and mixing ur formulas formulas is what u love where ur heart is remember the balls repale only to be attracted to the positive energy this is the science im talkin bout the math is just percentages on balls gl

London
                          United Kingdom
                          Member #122713
                          February 6, 2012
                          21 Posts
                          Posted: February 13, 2012, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

How 2 educated guess what make a person a educatedd guesser?Is this skill or instincts with a little bit of luck.What kind of math applys to a educated guess.what type of backround does a educated guess have.Is phil ivey considered a educated guesser?One of the best poker players in the world that wagers millions of dollars on a single hand that he think is coming.Can any1 be a educated guesser can educated guessing be taught.If u ask me with alot of hours and a heart felt animated required and diffucult scale of course.And sprinkle some happy thoughts in with it and passion no salt added please.And u have a formula and it cant be stopped formula.Ok what i would consider a educated guess is a winning gambler one of my favorites is of course phil ivey.Let me break it down for u why he is a educated guesser poker to him is a video game.Its not about the money its a high score in the video game its i conqured something.I took ur money im smarter than u i see what u see before u see it.U know why because im thinkin of what u was thinking before u was thinking it i was dreaming it.He has a pure passion for his craft its pure fun too him im not even sure he graduated.So if a lack of education can make u a educated guesser than with passion any 1 can.Can this apply to the lottery?U know who would have the answer to that the 5 percenters its only a few in the world.Lottery is math and science its mixing formulas along with numbers.Me am i a educated guesser?Well i dont even have a G.E.D A GET EVERY1 DISAAPOINTED so who am i too say if i am or not im not guessing.....................................................................................................................................................

Yes Phil Ivey is what you can call an educated guesser in my opinion. How does he do it, he bases decisions on:

1. History with the player (s) is he a tight player, loose, experimented, beginner etc..

2. Player (s) behaviour

3. Betting patterns

4. Dynamic of the table

5. Psychological state of the player (s) i.e. is he on a high, is he tilting

6. Probably a whole bunch of other things.

By "reading" those factors correctly he is able to come up with the right decision a bigger percentage of the time than not. And that makes him money as we all know.

Can you duplicate it with the lottery, no. Simply because you have no factor to base any decision upon :-)

United States
                            Member #116083
                            September 4, 2011
                            132 Posts
                            Posted: February 13, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Wow that was a very intelligent response i know u know poker unlike the guy up top that says its luck.But here is what seperates phil ivey from the rest of them he has a feel its in his heart he can feel cards thats coming am i lying absolutely not ask the best players am i lying here

United States
                              Member #116083
                              September 4, 2011
                              132 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

ur very intelligent i like the reverse pyscology at t he smile lol nice :)