Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Software

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Brooklyn
United States
Member #123079
February 13, 2012
1 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2012, 2:29 am - IP Logged

If anybody knows about a good lottery software program out there.

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    327 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2012, 6:31 am - IP Logged

no, no I don't

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2012, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

There are plenty of lottery programs that advertise on the Internet, have you tried any of those that offer a free trial period before you buy?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lottoAficionado's avatar - LottoGamesBalls White.png
        Orange City, Florida
        United States
        Member #123235
        February 16, 2012
        12 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2012, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

As a true lotto aficionado, for the past two decades, I can give you some inside about lottery software programs:

Some lotto software claim to be more advanced because they use advanced cryptographic libraries, or some other colorful technical terms. Others systems claim to generate truly random numbers by implementing advanced mathematical algorithms. And, few systems promote choosing your own numbers (to place you more in control of the range of numbers) and utilize a wheeling method.

After years of researching the subject, reading several good books (Randomness, Statistical Analysis, Numerology, The Lottery System, etc.), and trying many lotto software systems, I will give you my best advice:

[1] Winning lottery numbers prediction is not possible; big red flag for any software claiming to do such.  However by carefully analyzing the draws for the past few weeks (or months), it is still possible to see patterns formed based on the randomly drawn numbers.  Thus, it is
        important to approach the lottery as a "systematic method" of choosing numbers.

[2] Do a brief research on what most reliable lottery experts, and those who have study lottery systems for years, have to say.

[3] Test if the software system is reliable (i.e. based on research, founded on scientific data or observation, and clearly explained to the consumer in terms easy to understand). It should not be claiming to be more than just a tool to re-enforce the users prefer method to select lottery numbers. Realistically, no system can predict/choose the winning numbers for you, but it should be able to make use of current scientific methods and techniques to help you reduce the odds against you.

[4] Finally, any system that is reliable should have the developer/owner wiliness to let you try it for free, for a reasonable amount of time, and be open to answer any questions/comments the users may have. Further, if the product is so reliable and of sound quality, there should be no problem in offering it to the public at a very low cost (high price does not equate to high quality, it only equate to get rich fast with less customers).

RSTech (use Google search engine) offers some free lotto software downloads and free lotto tips. However, do a little of research first on your own (on the topic of the lottery system), understand how to duplicate some of the lottery systems with paper and pencil (as to be able to verify the software is truly reliable), and do remember that any lotto software is just a tool.

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
          Fort Worth, TX
          United States
          Member #106060
          February 11, 2011
          188 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2012, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I'll save you some time. LotSoftPro and Expertlotto

How you do anything is how you do everything.

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
            Denver, Co
            United States
            Member #103046
            December 29, 2010
            546 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2012, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

I use Expert Lotto. It has tons of statistics analyzers, filters, trend predictors, etc. It takes a while to get to know it but if you like numbers you'll probably never use anything else.

Give someone a fish and feed them for a day. Teach them to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks. 

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              887 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2012, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

LottoAficionado, I agree with you. However, do you think who are the "most reliable lottery experts, and those who have study lottery systems for years" in the current lotto clubs according to your research  of the subject years? Thanks.

NYC
                United States
                Member #54483
                August 20, 2007
                887 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2012, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I'll save you some time. LotSoftPro and Expertlotto

mayhem, I don't think Expertlotto is a good tool for lotto games. As a true and serious lotto fan, I have used it more than 7 years but noting. Not only lost my money but too much time! In fact, EL is a complicated trash tool really!!!

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
                  Fort Worth, TX
                  United States
                  Member #106060
                  February 11, 2011
                  188 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2012, 12:08 am - IP Logged

mayhem, I don't think Expertlotto is a good tool for lotto games. As a true and serious lotto fan, I have used it more than 7 years but noting. Not only lost my money but too much time! In fact, EL is a complicated trash tool really!!!

It depends on how you use it. I like to progressive bet on certain odds and expert lotto lets me go way back in the history and find the longest skips. The analytical filters, especially the custom compound ones are also good when I want to test my own set of numbers. 

I think it should be said that expert lotto is nothing more than a wrench. You've got to develop your systems to use with it or it will be useless as any other "tool" without a "plan". For instance looking at doubles skips as well as the skips for my own custom set of numbers the combination of LotSoftPro (gotta love the wheeling engine) and ExpertLotto (history analysis) I've NEVER been behind on the lottery! My gains are small but incremental. I wait for rediculously good odds then I play a progressive bet where I litterally have WEEKS of cushion before I "need" a win. Doing this only nets you an average of a thousand dollars or so in wins per month but I'm happy with that. In a few more months I'll have enough to start playing pick 4. 

I could never have accomplished this without, lottery post, expert lotto, lotsoftpro, nerves of steel, and a crap ton of patience.

How you do anything is how you do everything.

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    887 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2012, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

It depends on how you use it. I like to progressive bet on certain odds and expert lotto lets me go way back in the history and find the longest skips. The analytical filters, especially the custom compound ones are also good when I want to test my own set of numbers. 

I think it should be said that expert lotto is nothing more than a wrench. You've got to develop your systems to use with it or it will be useless as any other "tool" without a "plan". For instance looking at doubles skips as well as the skips for my own custom set of numbers the combination of LotSoftPro (gotta love the wheeling engine) and ExpertLotto (history analysis) I've NEVER been behind on the lottery! My gains are small but incremental. I wait for rediculously good odds then I play a progressive bet where I litterally have WEEKS of cushion before I "need" a win. Doing this only nets you an average of a thousand dollars or so in wins per month but I'm happy with that. In a few more months I'll have enough to start playing pick 4. 

I could never have accomplished this without, lottery post, expert lotto, lotsoftpro, nerves of steel, and a crap ton of patience.

mayhem,

From your post, I remember the state of my first use EL : Inspired, I thought have finally found a good software for lotto game in the world. Diligence, almost devoted my all time to learn and master it. During about 7 years, I have made a lots of BackTests and used up the all Filters in EL4. The 10 Filters of Winning Numbers History were my favorites, especially, Joe's Number Order in Columns! But spent several years of efforts, (Please read my Posts in EL Forum if you have interesting. my name is lottoboy in EL Forum)I finally understood, EL  is a fraud, because the software's algorithm is wrong totally, don't comply with the random statistical law of LOTTO GAMES! EL5 is worse more than EL4 !!!!!!! I just want to remind EL users don't fall for it!!!!!!! Don't waste your precious dollars and time in EL!!!!!!!

United States
                      Member #97695
                      September 21, 2010
                      358 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2012, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Yes I do it is RL's master digit Pro.

However he does not sell it, he gives it away. God bless him !!

NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        887 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes I do it is RL's master digit Pro.

However he does not sell it, he gives it away. God bless him !!

Hi, BlowHard:

What's RL's master digit Pro? Could you let me know that in details?

Thanks!

Melbourne
                          Australia
                          Member #99010
                          October 18, 2010
                          17 Posts
                          Posted: February 27, 2012, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Yes ditto.

Orange City, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #123235
                            February 16, 2012
                            12 Posts
                            Posted: February 28, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi lottoburg:

I will give you a good starting point, to get to know about how the lottery works and what experienced experts have to say:  William Atwood's, "The Lottery Solution", Rivercross Publishing, New York, 1996.  You'll find very useful information and formulas to apply to your numbers selection process. Most of the methods described in the book are applied by the free software I downloaded from RSTech.us.

Orange City, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #123235
                              February 16, 2012
                              12 Posts
                              Posted: February 28, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

If you like to try things for "FREE" for a while and get things for free, not only we have something in common, but try the SmartNumbers Generators from RSTech.us