Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Software

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2012, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi lottoburg:

I will give you a good starting point, to get to know about how the lottery works and what experienced experts have to say:  William Atwood's, "The Lottery Solution", Rivercross Publishing, New York, 1996.  You'll find very useful information and formulas to apply to your numbers selection process. Most of the methods described in the book are applied by the free software I downloaded from RSTech.us.

Hi, LottoAficionado:

Thanks for your sincere instruction!!! I will order the book of "The Lottery Solution" and read it carefully.

However, I read Gail Howard's "Lottery Master Guide" about 10 years ago and I thought the book is the best one for analyzing lotto game. Did you read it ? If so, how about your opinion about it? But her software is not working really and I have given up it now. Then, I played Stan's Expert Lotto and found finally EL just is a complex garbage which lost my a lot of money and time!!!

Best regards,

lb

NYC
    United States
    Member #54483
    August 20, 2007
    886 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2012, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

If you like to try things for "FREE" for a while and get things for free, not only we have something in common, but try the SmartNumbers Generators from RSTech.us

Hi, LottoAficionado:

I have gotten the software of "SmartNumbers Generators " from RSTech.us.

How long do you try it? Do you think which one is working for lotto game such as P3, P4, P5 or P6, ...etc?

Thanks.

NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2012, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi, LottoAficionado:

I have gotten the software of "SmartNumbers Generators " from RSTech.us.

How long do you try it? Do you think which one is working for lotto game such as P3, P4, P5 or P6, ...etc?

Thanks.

Also, if William Atwood is the designer of "SmartNumbers Generators " from RSTech.us. ?

or the designer of "SmartNumbers Generators " just use the arithmetic or theory from William Atwood's " Lottery Solution" ? What're the differences between both software William Atwood's program in his CD and "SmartNumbers Generators " from RSTech.us? Thanks.

mayhem's avatar - 142g5yd
        Fort Worth, TX
        United States
        Member #106060
        February 11, 2011
        188 Posts
        Posted: February 29, 2012, 1:12 am - IP Logged

I think for your criteria there will never be a good software. Unless you make it yourself you have to be willing to work within the confines of another person's vision. 

To me, in my way of play, this is not a limitation. There are as many was to win the lottery as there are to loose it! And guess what? BOTH outcomes can be had with the SAME tools! I know this may seem hard to swallow....but if a lottery software is not working for you...the software is not what needs to change..

How you do anything is how you do everything.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2012, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Make the calculation what your statistical avg losing is.
          If you get more out of your money then that, then you can talk.

If you play break even, then you are above average.

Programs are generally commercial products.

Anyone really winning with his own program, won't sell it.
          He would be stupid to split pots with others, unless that he is into group play.

Lep

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5113 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2012, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

If you like to try things for "FREE" for a while and get things for free, not only we have something in common, but try the SmartNumbers Generators from RSTech.us

ok, I get the smartnumber from RSTech for free>>>>>>>>>>>>>>then do I have to spend $20>$30 or $50

bucks to win a prize of $1>$2>$5>$10 or more>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeiiiiiieee

You must tell us more!