Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RENTAP's predictions

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Artist77.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #122950
February 10, 2012
85 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2012, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I don`t have nothing to do with services or industries.

I`m a maths fan and I simply publish the predictions produced by an algorithm that I`ve developed in the last 10 Years. Recently the predictions are published free of charges in my blog 2 days prior the draw.

I don`t guess; I predict. These are 2 concepts completely different. I don`t have a crystal ball but I have some practice in Stochastic.

So you should not talk about things that you don`t understand.

Why don`t you try the system. You just need to play during 30 draws, the minimum period that the model needs to produce reliable results. Then you can compare the results you get by your own bets with those reached by the model.

RENTAP

You predict and you wanted someone else to spend money for it?
You spent too much time studying math when obviously what you need is a bit of common sense.
If your system can earn you money why dont you bet everything that you have on it.

Portugal
    Member #86251
    February 1, 2010
    7 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2012, 6:05 am - IP Logged

You're a foolish man more than anything else, if you really spent the last 10 years of your life working on your "predictions" you're even a stupidity guru my friend. I also happen to be a mathematician, well probably more in the scientific side of things than you... what you do has nothing to do with math, it's fantasy fabrication.

Your life is a Disney movie adaptation of Good Will Hunting.

Obviously you are not a mathematician.  No scientist speaks without knowledge of the facts, without studying the problem. I doubt even you to know the multiplication table.

You think you're a mathematician or you wanted to be one what is completely different.

Portugal
      Member #86251
      February 1, 2010
      7 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2012, 6:15 am - IP Logged

You predict and you wanted someone else to spend money for it?
      You spent too much time studying math when obviously what you need is a bit of common sense.
      If your system can earn you money why dont you bet everything that you have on it.

The model has an average performance of 30% above the reference. This is enough to profit during some periods but not all the time. So the idea is to allow other people to bet the predicted numbers and earn also some donations from their prizes. The more people to bet the more likely the prizes and eventually the jackpot.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19898 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2012, 6:20 am - IP Logged

I don`t have nothing to do with services or industries.

I`m a maths fan and I simply publish the predictions produced by an algorithm that I`ve developed in the last 10 Years. Recently the predictions are published free of charges in my blog 2 days prior the draw.

I don`t guess; I predict. These are 2 concepts completely different. I don`t have a crystal ball but I have some practice in Stochastic.

So you should not talk about things that you don`t understand.

Why don`t you try the system. You just need to play during 30 draws, the minimum period that the model needs to produce reliable results. Then you can compare the results you get by your own bets with those reached by the model.

RENTAP

If you just want some bragging rights for your prediction skills then regular members like yourself are allowed to post up to 10 line per game per draw on the prediction board.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19898 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2012, 6:29 am - IP Logged

The model has an average performance of 30% above the reference. This is enough to profit during some periods but not all the time. So the idea is to allow other people to bet the predicted numbers and earn also some donations from their prizes. The more people to bet the more likely the prizes and eventually the jackpot.

If you want to earn money from your predictions you had better play them yourself.  You'll be lucky to get a "that a boy" if you ever do post a winning prediction".

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2012, 8:19 am - IP Logged

If you want to earn money from your predictions you had better play them yourself.  You'll be lucky to get a "that a boy" if you ever do post a winning prediction".

"Atta boy" rentap!!!

United Kingdom
              Member #122950
              February 10, 2012
              85 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2012, 10:31 am - IP Logged

How can we donate rentap.
              You may need to post ur bank acct details

NASHVILLE, TENN
                United States
                Member #33372
                February 20, 2006
                1044 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2012, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Do you happen to take VISA, or if not I can give you my checking account routing and checking account #'s, so that you could do an immediate withdrawal from my rather large balance.

I like buying things over the Internet with little or no verification from a potential seller. I am a trusting soul..........and to prove it, I have a deed to the Brooklyn bridge which I would be happy to sell you at a substantial discount.

Love,       Lovies

Super Sucker

Hey!  Hold on there.  I have title to that bridge!  I bought that sucker fifty years ago when I first landed in this country.  I have contacted my lawyer (he will graduate next year).  He is hunting you down.  That bridge is mine, lock, stock, and barrel.

Now I do have a nice banana farm in Michigan which I will gladly sell you, or rentap, or pumpi.

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2012, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Hey!  Hold on there.  I have title to that bridge!  I bought that sucker fifty years ago when I first landed in this country.  I have contacted my lawyer (he will graduate next year).  He is hunting you down.  That bridge is mine, lock, stock, and barrel.

Now I do have a nice banana farm in Michigan which I will gladly sell you, or rentap, or pumpi.

Sorry GASMETERGUY, I wasn't aware that you had purchased my bridge fifty years ago? But since I am such a generous soul, in order to keep the lawyers and courts out of this mess,.... I would be willing to settle this and sell you back that crickitty old bridge, for a mere $25,000 (cash only).

And since you just landed in this country when that darn bridge was built...you must be gettin' ready to croak, so time's a' wasting junior.    Poke

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5143 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2012, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

GMG:

I would B interested in UR banana farm BananaBananaBanana when

my low interest government is approved we will CheersBanana

seal D>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $$$$$$$$ "DEAL" Banana

Jack-in-the-Box

United Kingdom
                      Member #122950
                      February 10, 2012
                      85 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2012, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Donation from prizes are different from charging fees for their prizes rentap or have you changed your model now? LOL

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10390 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2012, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Donations from prizes = tout.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Portugal
                          Member #123308
                          February 18, 2012
                          8 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2012, 4:59 am - IP Logged

If you just want some bragging rights for your prediction skills then regular members like yourself are allowed to post up to 10 line per game per draw on the prediction board.

The time to put predictions in forums is past. Now we have nothing to prove. We have made many punters to win more prizes than they were used to.

Our intention was to say that is possible to get free predictions. If anyone wants to make use of it, go ahead.

Portugal
                            Member #123308
                            February 18, 2012
                            8 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2012, 5:00 am - IP Logged

You may not believe but, excluding our own prizes, recently we have wan more money in donations than in fees!

Portugal
                              Member #123308
                              February 18, 2012
                              8 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2012, 5:02 am - IP Logged

Donation from prizes are different from charging fees for their prizes rentap or have you changed your model now? LOL

The 2 situations are valid for now. However our intention is progressively to eliminate the fees.