Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-4 for Dummies Week of Tuesday 2/14/2012

Topic closed. 123 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mjwinsmith.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Atlanta
United States
Member #48420
December 26, 2006
850 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2012, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Michael for all your posts and your excellent work... You are amazing !!!!... People are speachless 
because your predictions are just out of this world.  Wink   Just looking at the outcome and I'm day dreaming.... 

Cheers, 

Damgabi39

I agree!!!

Peace

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
    Member #391
    June 8, 2002
    16061 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2012, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Michael for all your posts and your excellent work... You are amazing !!!!... People are speachless 
    because your predictions are just out of this world.  Wink   Just looking at the outcome and I'm day dreaming.... 

Cheers, 

Damgabi39

Thank you for taking the time to post and share your thoughts, I too look forward to the day when you can hit it big and I can say I had a part in that. Thank you.

-Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

United States
      Member #391
      June 8, 2002
      16061 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2012, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I agree!!!

Thank you, you guys (& gals) make this all worth while (smile).

-Michael

United States
        Member #391
        June 8, 2002
        16061 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2012, 12:08 am - IP Logged

I’ve gotten a lot of responses and a few eye openers. I would like to share some of the strategies I use in the daily games and hope it will make a lot more of you winners.

Let’s review a few things; first off in the Pick-4 game there are 10,000 possibilities, so your odds of winning anything are 1:10,000. With my system I drop those odd down dramatically with my Pick-4 Table I and Table II lists.

The Table I list has TEN (10) Pick-4 numbers, and Table II has TWENTY (20) seems like the odds just got better right there. Now I don’t say you should play ALL of the numbers from the list but to select out or target a few based on certain criteria. One being your astrological birth sign, since this is how you came into the world it might just help you out when it comes times to play games of chance, (smile).

Another thing to look at if you subscribe to my lists are the numbers that are highlighted each day. Usually there are 4 out of the 10 numbers that my computers picked as likely hits in the next few days. So these 4 numbers over three days total 12 numbers if you were going to play them all over those three days.

Now this all don’t mean a thing if I am not hitting in a particular state game, so please check the prediction boards here at the Lottery Post to see how I am doing to date in YOUR state game.

I welcome your questions and comments, that’s how I can help you and you me when you ask questions. I’ve found in life that the only dumb question is the one not asked! I am here to help you, and I can’t do that if you don’t let me know how you are doing and what can I do to help you win.

As I’ve stated many times, over the years I’ve won thousands, yes thousands of dollars using my system(s) and so can you. Let me show you how to win thousands too.

-Michael

debell's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
          Houston,tx
          United States
          Member #52332
          May 20, 2007
          123 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2012, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Aries in TX,some of these number have to go up one are down. what the number for next week.
          thank MJ.

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            16061 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2012, 4:51 am - IP Logged

Aries in TX,some of these number have to go up one are down. what the number for next week.
            thank MJ.

That is one way to work the numbers, going One up or One down on the numbers that you get to play.

The numbers for next week won't be ready until next week so stay tuned for them.

-Michael

United States
              Member #391
              June 8, 2002
              16061 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2012, 5:14 am - IP Logged

Sat, Feb 18, 2012
              KentuckyPick 4 Midday2-5-0-9
              Sat, Feb 18, 2012TexasDaily 4 Day5-0-6-2
              Sat, Feb 18, 2012VirginiaPick 4 Day2-9-5-6

United States
                Member #391
                June 8, 2002
                16061 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2012, 6:03 am - IP Logged

Sat, Feb 18, 2012
                KentuckyPick 4 Midday2-5-0-9
                Sat, Feb 18, 2012TexasDaily 4 Day5-0-6-2
                Sat, Feb 18, 2012VirginiaPick 4 Day2-9-5-6

Table I and Table II Numbers Week of Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Kentucky

Pick 4 Midday

2-5-0-9

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Texas

Daily 4 Day

5-0-6-2

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Virginia

Pick 4 Day

2-9-5-6

Table I and Table II Numbers Saturday, February 18, 2012 thru Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Connecticut

Play 4 Night

4-7-9-5

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Delaware

Play 4 Night

1-4-9-2

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Indiana

Daily 4 Midday

0-9-1-5

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Michigan

Daily 4 Midday

5-8-2-1

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

New York

Win 4 Midday

2-1-4-5

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Pennsylvania

Big 4 Midday

3-9-1-1

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Wisconsin

Pick 4

2-4-5-9

United States
                  Member #391
                  June 8, 2002
                  16061 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2012, 6:12 am - IP Logged

Table I and Table II Numbers Week of Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Kentucky

Pick 4 Midday

2-5-0-9

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Texas

Daily 4 Day

5-0-6-2

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Virginia

Pick 4 Day

2-9-5-6

Table I and Table II Numbers Saturday, February 18, 2012 thru Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Connecticut

Play 4 Night

4-7-9-5

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Delaware

Play 4 Night

1-4-9-2

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Indiana

Daily 4 Midday

0-9-1-5

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Michigan

Daily 4 Midday

5-8-2-1

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

New York

Win 4 Midday

2-1-4-5

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Pennsylvania

Big 4 Midday

3-9-1-1

Sat, Feb 18, 2012

Wisconsin

Pick 4

2-4-5-9

Prediction Results for Saturday, February 18, 2012 (Appended) 

Prediction

State

Winning No

Day / Eve

Prize Amount *

KY

Day

$36,375.00

TX

Day

$375.00

VA

Day

$72,375.00

CT

Eve

$27,375.00

DE

Eve

$375.00

IN

Day

$45,375.00

MI

Day

$375.00

NY

Day

$54,375.00

PA

Day

$45,750.00

WI

Eve

$9,375.00

*Winnings based on playing ON-LINE and using MjWIN$mith’s Pick-4 system.

United States
                    Member #391
                    June 8, 2002
                    16061 Posts
                    Posted: February 19, 2012, 7:50 am - IP Logged

I’ve gotten a lot of responses and a few eye openers. I would like to share some of the strategies I use in the daily games and hope it will make a lot more of you winners.

Let’s review a few things; first off in the Pick-4 game there are 10,000 possibilities, so your odds of winning anything are 1:10,000. With my system I drop those odd down dramatically with my Pick-4 Table I and Table II lists.

The Table I list has TEN (10) Pick-4 numbers, and Table II has TWENTY (20) seems like the odds just got better right there. Now I don’t say you should play ALL of the numbers from the list but to select out or target a few based on certain criteria. One being your astrological birth sign, since this is how you came into the world it might just help you out when it comes times to play games of chance, (smile).

Another thing to look at if you subscribe to my lists are the numbers that are highlighted each day. Usually there are 4 out of the 10 numbers that my computers picked as likely hits in the next few days. So these 4 numbers over three days total 12 numbers if you were going to play them all over those three days.

Now this all don’t mean a thing if I am not hitting in a particular state game, so please check the prediction boards here at the Lottery Post to see how I am doing to date in YOUR state game.

I welcome your questions and comments, that’s how I can help you and you me when you ask questions. I’ve found in life that the only dumb question is the one not asked! I am here to help you, and I can’t do that if you don’t let me know how you are doing and what can I do to help you win.

As I’ve stated many times, over the years I’ve won thousands, yes thousands of dollars using my system(s) and so can you. Let me show you how to win thousands too.

-Michael

Let's continue, today is Sunday 2/19/2012 and we have a new list of Table I and Table II numbers.

Go to my Blog, under "Pick-4 for Dummies, Sunday 2/19/2012" at the end of the listing is the Table I numbers.

Of those TEN numbers there are four (4) that we really like: 2454-4270-6532 and 6798. See we already reduced the field even more and these numbers I will track for the next three days. Here's a breakdown for those that are tracking them by astrological birth signs: (6) Virgo = 2454, (4) Cancer = 4270, (7) Libra = 6532 and (3) Pisces/Gemini = 6798.

Now at this point the numbers are just raw input, since any number can fall anywhere any time so we have to do work outs for each and any state to see what numbers are hot or due in those states, then match our numbers up against them and hopefully we have a match and can win some big bucks.

The best thing about my system is that we try to match the digit in the first position correctly, that way we only have 6-sets to play to get a good hit. When you play my Magic Wheel you really can hit multiple times to get a good hit.

To see how we do I will need a few states to do work outs for to compare for an example. I will do Florida and Ohio and a few more so let me know which state(s) you would like to see a work out for. Those that have the most requests will be added and done.

Thank you.

-Michael

Chap88's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
                      Hampton Roads Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #122634
                      February 5, 2012
                      258 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2012, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Mike add Va the this list. Thanks

United States
                        Member #391
                        June 8, 2002
                        16061 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2012, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Mike add Va the this list. Thanks

Ok, Virginia is down...........

Thank you.

-Michael

United States
                          Member #391
                          June 8, 2002
                          16061 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2012, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Let's continue, today is Sunday 2/19/2012 and we have a new list of Table I and Table II numbers.

Go to my Blog, under "Pick-4 for Dummies, Sunday 2/19/2012" at the end of the listing is the Table I numbers.

Of those TEN numbers there are four (4) that we really like: 2454-4270-6532 and 6798. See we already reduced the field even more and these numbers I will track for the next three days. Here's a breakdown for those that are tracking them by astrological birth signs: (6) Virgo = 2454, (4) Cancer = 4270, (7) Libra = 6532 and (3) Pisces/Gemini = 6798.

Now at this point the numbers are just raw input, since any number can fall anywhere any time so we have to do work outs for each and any state to see what numbers are hot or due in those states, then match our numbers up against them and hopefully we have a match and can win some big bucks.

The best thing about my system is that we try to match the digit in the first position correctly, that way we only have 6-sets to play to get a good hit. When you play my Magic Wheel you really can hit multiple times to get a good hit.

To see how we do I will need a few states to do work outs for to compare for an example. I will do Florida and Ohio and a few more so let me know which state(s) you would like to see a work out for. Those that have the most requests will be added and done.

Thank you.

-Michael

Ok, here are the results, Florida is not showing anything for the midday game that looks good so check back later on today for the evening game review.

Ohio is showing the digit "7" as a due digit, therefore we are looking at these sets in Ohio's midday game: 6798, 4270 and 8717. Now all of these numbers are from Table I of the numbers run today Sunday 2/19/2012.

There are a few numbers from Table II that contain the digit "7" eight (8) total, subscribers to my service will have gotten a list with those numbers on it, so they will know which numbers they are to play.

I did the work out for these numbers from Table I, if you guys want them then pay the work out fee charge and you can get them. You can also do your own work outs to determine how the numbers are most likely to fall and play those, good luck.

Virginia is not showing anything either for the midday game, so we will do a look see later for the evening game and see what we come up with.

I need a few more states to do so we can have some examples to look at today in the midday game, get your requests in for your state people, I will accept a few more.

Thank you.

-Michael

rtrrll44's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #26264
                            November 16, 2005
                            1150 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2012, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Will you do Michigan ?

Thanks In Advance

United States
                              Member #391
                              June 8, 2002
                              16061 Posts
                              Posted: February 19, 2012, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Will you do Michigan ?

Thanks In Advance

Ok, yeah I can do Michigan, and the results are the digit "3" is due in Michigan. therefore here are the numbers from Table I that match: 3594-8631-6532 and 9003. I ran the state specific numbers for these numbers for Michigan, if you Michigan Players want to get a copy of the list then contact me by private message since it will cost a fee for that service. In the meantime you can do your own work outs to determine how these numbers are most likely to fall in your midday game and play them. The best of luck to all Michigan players.

That's about it I am not taking any more request, I've got enough states to show as an example and we will see how we do in the midday games later on after the results come out.

Thank you.

-Michael