Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sharing a Jackpot!!

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 5 years ago by haymaker.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7314 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

It looks like doolemd believes by making one post they are now a "lottery post junkie" and somehow entitled to a share of a jackpot. Bet they hope any guests hitting the jackpot will share too.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2012, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I'm Curious, If you won a jackpot worth a substantial amount, lets say upwards of 300 million dollars. Would you share with us lottery post junkies?? :-)

Seriously, if I won a jackpot that was still worth a half billions dollars or more after taxes I would consider sharing with LP junkies by buying them a premium membership but haven only made one post doodlemd doesn't make you one of them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
      adelaide sa
      Australia
      Member #37136
      April 11, 2006
      3300 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2012, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

i plan on sharing, ill share news that i won, and  via regular email updates on what its like to live life as rich as a congressman. and maybe photos from my sports car and track tour of the world. but i think my emails will go unanswered.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
        Member #123163
        February 14, 2012
        12 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2012, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Whoa! Some of you guys are just plain heartless, I will have you know that I've been a long time fanatic of this site and have been laughing, crying and sympathizing with LP for just under one year. Although it was only recently that I've felt compelled to actually register and create a account. I'm pretty much family :-) Before making my original post I fantasized winning the biggest jackpot in history, as usual, and heavily considered sharing with my Lp fam. How ever little even if were only $1000 per member I figured boy would'nt my fellow lp'ers appreciate the jesture. It's heartbreaking to know that feeling is'nt reciprocated. No biggie that's what makes this country so great! Every individual is entilted to their own rights and opinions. :-)

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2012, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Whoa! Some of you guys are just plain heartless, I will have you know that I've been a long time fanatic of this site and have been laughing, crying and sympathizing with LP for just under one year. Although it was only recently that I've felt compelled to actually register and create a account. I'm pretty much family :-) Before making my original post I fantasized winning the biggest jackpot in history, as usual, and heavily considered sharing with my Lp fam. How ever little even if were only $1000 per member I figured boy would'nt my fellow lp'ers appreciate the jesture. It's heartbreaking to know that feeling is'nt reciprocated. No biggie that's what makes this country so great! Every individual is entilted to their own rights and opinions. :-)

I would accept that $1000 doodlemd, and promise to be your best friend forever.   Cheers

s5thomps's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
            Hard Luck, Ak
            United States
            Member #23472
            October 13, 2005
            275 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2012, 3:25 am - IP Logged

First, how much would you be giving to each of the over 123,000 members if you won over 300 million?

In a word NO! But I would send ridge a couple of bottles of Jack Daniels Silver Select! Big Smile Just for his insigtful and entertaining posts.

"We make a living by what you get, You make a LIFE by what you give!"

Sir Winston ChurchillSun Smiley

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
              Member #52345
              May 21, 2007
              2659 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2012, 7:15 am - IP Logged

In a word NO! But I would send ridge a couple of bottles of Jack Daniels Silver Select! Big Smile Just for his insigtful and entertaining posts.

LOL indeed ...... thars a bright idea

infact I think I'll send him a case of absinthe

Type

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
                East of Columbus, OH
                United States
                Member #120843
                December 28, 2011
                451 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2012, 7:33 am - IP Logged

I might "share" the fact that I won, but any cash payout would be unlikely.  Although, I may consider something for those that help me improve my game.

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty much family :-)

I hope you get a chance to share some lottery winnings with your LP family.  While they don't use their real names and addresses, many will be happy to send you that information once you let them know free money is available.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2012, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Well thank ya kindly, s5thomps.

Hi Yo Silver!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

LOL indeed ...... thars a bright idea

infact I think I'll send him a case of absinthe

Type

And I'll drink it!

I got a little miniature bottle of that hallucinogenic wormwood juice.

I'm gonna try it one of these days before they outlaw it again.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                        Member #52345
                        May 21, 2007
                        2659 Posts
                        Posted: February 22, 2012, 10:14 am - IP Logged

And I'll drink it!

I got a little miniature bottle of that hallucinogenic wormwood juice.

I'm gonna try it one of these days before they outlaw it again.

LOL

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                          NYC
                          United States
                          Member #117984
                          October 19, 2011
                          1843 Posts
                          Posted: February 22, 2012, 10:24 am - IP Logged

If I won anything around $100 million to $300 million, I'll consider donating $10,000 to this site, for any necessary upgrades. I wouldn't really know how to contribute money for LP members though lol. Anyone who kinda knows me though, can get $500 sent to their paypal account. And the Dream Team thread I post in, those guys will get some share too because they're so helpful and great!

Hey, $500 is great... free lottery investment money. I like to spread the wealth (when I win lol). Thumbs Up

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40561 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2012, 10:37 am - IP Logged

I'm Curious, If you won a jackpot worth a substantial amount, lets say upwards of 300 million dollars. Would you share with us lottery post junkies?? :-)

Green laughYour funny

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                              Member #13130
                              March 30, 2005
                              2171 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2012, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Yes, in the form of a single check made out to the U.S. Treasury. Roll Eyes

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.