Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

strange things - meaning & Numbers

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #80568
September 30, 2009
128 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2012, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I been having some strange things happen lately.  For as long as i could remember whenever i get a bruise mark someone die.  These are unsuaual for me because I DO NOT BRUISE - EVER - EVEN IF I HIT INTO SOMEHTING , it doesnt matter.  Anyway, all that said about 2 weeks ago "someone" came into my bed but no one really did.  I knew someone did tho my bed moved and sank in spot as when you step over somebody to get into the other side of the bed but next morning everyone was asleep in their own beds, no one came into my bed and no one else was in the bed when i awoke ONLY ME - THEN about 2 days later a bruise appeared on the inside of my left upper arm, a good size and very dark and only recently went away, this week.  So i been wondering lately if there may be a number i could play or some other meaning to all of this.

Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #80568
    September 30, 2009
    128 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2012, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

....and also a "poor joe" or "Guillden" bird came on my wall while i was hanging out clothes - i chased it away - they are not GOOD news for me.  So, needless to say, with all of this I AM NOT expcting anybut bad news to appear any time soon!!!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10345 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2012, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Need$,

The entity that felt like it was on your bed could have been a succubus or incubus.

Hee's some information:

httrp://paranormal.about.com/od/ghosthuntinggeninfo/f/faq-incubus.htm

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
        If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
        United States
        Member #73903
        April 28, 2009
        1433 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2012, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I been having some strange things happen lately.  For as long as i could remember whenever i get a bruise mark someone die.  These are unsuaual for me because I DO NOT BRUISE - EVER - EVEN IF I HIT INTO SOMEHTING , it doesnt matter.  Anyway, all that said about 2 weeks ago "someone" came into my bed but no one really did.  I knew someone did tho my bed moved and sank in spot as when you step over somebody to get into the other side of the bed but next morning everyone was asleep in their own beds, no one came into my bed and no one else was in the bed when i awoke ONLY ME - THEN about 2 days later a bruise appeared on the inside of my left upper arm, a good size and very dark and only recently went away, this week.  So i been wondering lately if there may be a number i could play or some other meaning to all of this.

Hi Need$,

Personally don't think you need a number as yet, first things first.

Check with your doctor and have a Complete Blood Culture (CBC) done. Bruising for no reason could be an indication of  problems with the liver as well as other blood disorders.

Pray fully all be well.!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
        Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34121 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2012, 6:32 am - IP Logged

I think Empress- is right but that was Strange about the Bed. Bed 209* 902* 2091 9 or 1 for P. 4.  Something like that happened to me like that before about the Bed moving and it was real. this was years ago after my Son Died.  I think he came to visit me.  That came in Ohio 290  I am just reading this now.  Let me look for a number for Bruise* I will get back with you.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.