Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So I was wondering...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by RedStang.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
United States
Member #112968
June 29, 2011
3856 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2012, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

This only applies to scratchies as the people who make them are not the ones deciding where the books go. It's protocol to prevent rigging. This doesn't apply to numbers games as they are printed and recorded in store so the agents will get they're cut even if the ticket sold goes unclaimed.

OK, they must be compensated some other way on scratchers ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Bigheadnick's avatar - badluck
    Taunton, Ma
    United States
    Member #123005
    February 11, 2012
    136 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2012, 12:15 am - IP Logged

OK, they must be compensated some other way on scratchers ?

Same as with numbers they get 1% commission on winners. Only difference is they have to be claimed.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3157 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2012, 1:08 am - IP Logged

My buddy from Ark said they got a points for prizes system on top of second chance drawings with they're scratchies. I love this idea. Anyone know if this will be adopted in other states like say MA ?Wink We DO have the second chance promos but this is garanteed stuff! and imagine how much will be cleared from the streets as not all tickets are eligible for drawings whearas any ticket would count toward points. I really hope they adopt this.

Ask your friend how the Arkansas 50/50 drawing is working out. It's something different i'd like to try.