Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Latin America, or Africa or Europe or Asia, or India if you ever in need of $2.2 billion each year

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2012, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

If the Entire continent is ever in need of: $2.2 Billion dollars every years which ever continent that might be all you have to do is make the pick3 or pick4 you have in your country be a national Pick3 or Pick4 play in all the countries...You do this and you will earn or save yourself: $2.2 Billion dollars each year extra...

i mean that instead of each country having its own pick3 you create a National Pick3 instead played in all the countries of that continent...

that way different countries in the same continent will play the same pick3 or pick4...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240583

India should save like: $4.4 Billion dollars each year [theoretically]...

the continents i mentioned have twice the population of the USA...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

i am not telling continents to create a new continental pick3, what i am saying is the pick3 that each country in the continent have make it a continental pick3...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: February 29, 2012, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

if you like you can put those: $2.2 billion in the stock market to earn interests for: 2 days just 2 days every year at 4% and you should get: $500,000 dollars per year that if you like you can donate to any charity you like...: )

i was thinking a: Polar bear charity...charity for the Polar bear...

and if the polar bear has a charity then the penguins...