Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 3/1 - 3/31/2012

Topic closed. 986 replies. Last post 5 years ago by reyn745.

Page 13 of 66
PrintE-mailLink
FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
South Florida
United States
Member #71280
February 22, 2009
15318 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2012, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

AGHHHHHHH!

I'm ready to friggin SNAP!

I had that # written down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont understand why cross em off now if you say 

your numbers will repeat though..

If we cross em off then we wont have the chance at em again no?

Cross of those pairs or that particular winning number?

I know the feeling Pete Pete - I had the mid number written down and I crossed it off......urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  LOL

where in the H*** is Digit 3? SUM 5 & SUM 11

mjoyg1123's avatar - candle
    NYC
    United States
    Member #119024
    November 13, 2011
    826 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2012, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

AGHHHHHHH!

Cross them off "only" if your inner feeling tells you to.

We must listen to ourselves first, then the advice of others.

Thats how I roll!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #71280
      February 22, 2009
      15318 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2012, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

782 pairs

81, 82, 91, 92, 01, 02, 11, 12,  69, 60, 61, 64, 65, 66

United States
        Member #95409
        August 9, 2010
        2913 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Come on Doubles!

331, 336, 337, 338, 226, 771, 776, 566, 511

3/6 Mid

United States
          Member #95409
          August 9, 2010
          2913 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2012, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Come on Doubles!

331, 336, 337, 338, 226, 771, 776, 566, 511

3/6 Mid

Added

901, 981, 587, 718, 108

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2012, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Cross them off "only" if your inner feeling tells you to.

We must listen to ourselves first, then the advice of others.

Thats how I roll!

I  do not  mean to confuse or upset  anyone...we  just like  to have fun when we post.

Roll  anyway  you want..  mjoy1123.  why can't someone post numbers  and talk stuff when they

hit. Did i hurt someone  and  Knight .....OH boy   you cross off the combos

that hit  and the  list  gets  shorter   and you  have less  numbers  to pick from.....

This is so dumb... 

I am not asking you to play these  numbers and I have EVERY RIGHT TO POST WHAT I
                  WANT>>> WIN OR LOSE.... 

This is  why people who  could actually help  players here  at LP  stop  posting.... There

are  some wonderful people  here  and  there  are  LOSERS....  JUST  FOR  THAT  WE  Will WIN IN

Florida  with these  numbers 7  more times  before the end March  with  the numbers  WE  HAVE 

POSTED. 

THIS is really  Dumb....If someone told  me ,  here are  some numbers cross them off as they win

and you will  have less  to choose  from  and  make it easier  to pick  I  would  try  it  on paper

at least....  OMG   Some People  take things too  serious  BUT  I get it....you  do not

have to worry  about   Me   ever posting here  again..... and it  won't make a difference because

you have a good thread  already.

....COLLEEN

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2012, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

AGHHHHHHH!

DID   278  hit  since I posted  the numbers?  Heck no!!!!  I said  cross  off  the  numbers

after they hit  and it  will  reduce  the list...... OMG...just reading  the numbers  and not reading

the  whole thread   right  next to the numbers it  says....cross them after  they hit...

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                usa
                United States
                Member #89197
                April 2, 2010
                2817 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2012, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

I  do not  mean to confuse or upset  anyone...we  just like  to have fun when we post.

Roll  anyway  you want..  mjoy1123.  why can't someone post numbers  and talk stuff when they

that hit  and the  list  gets  shorter   and you  have less  numbers  to pick from.....

This is so dumb... 

I am not asking you to play these  numbers and I have EVERY RIGHT TO POST WHAT I
                      WANT>>> WIN OR LOSE.... 

This is  why people who  could actually help  players here  at LP  stop  posting.... There

are  some wonderful people  here  and  there  are  LOSERS....  JUST  FOR  THAT  WE  Will WIN IN

Florida  with these  numbers 7  more times  before the end March  with  the numbers  WE  HAVE 

POSTED. 

THIS is really  Dumb....If someone told  me ,  here are  some numbers cross them off as they win

and you will  have less  to choose  from  and  make it easier  to pick  I  would  try  it  on paper

at least....  OMG   Some People  take things too  serious  BUT  I get it....you  do not

have to worry  about   Me   ever posting here  again..... and it  won't make a difference because

....COLLEEN

Well that is good to know that you wont be posting here anymore.. LOL  Green laugh never had anything right anywho..  just confused everyone with your numbers anyways...  Hurray!

United States
                  Member #95409
                  August 9, 2010
                  2913 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2012, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

This is so dumb... 

WANT>>> WIN OR LOSE.... 

POSTED. 

....COLLEEN

Colleen,

I didnt mean to offend you! Did I offend you some way?

I'm so sorry if I did. I love your numbers, you know that!

I was just asking a question that I wasnt sure of...

I'm sorry'

United States
                    Member #95409
                    August 9, 2010
                    2913 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2012, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I know the feeling Pete Pete - I had the mid number written down and I crossed it off......urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  LOL

where in the H*** is Digit 3? SUM 5 & SUM 11

You too?  LOL

We'll get em tomorrow Con Con!

I hope I didnt get Colleen mad or something.

I just asked a question that I wasn't sure of...

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2012, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Well that is good to know that you wont be posting here anymore.. LOL  Green laugh never had anything right anywho..  just confused everyone with your numbers anyways...  Hurray!

tHE ONLY PERSON CONFUSED IS YOU TEMPTUSO,   You  are  one of the worst people on this site....You are always

negative you  never win and you spend your time trying to shoot people  down.  There are people on this site  who won 

plenty of times when I post numbers.  You don't win  ever. I never saw you post anything good for anybody....Your

Posts are  just like you .. an ugly bitter toad...  You  always move to another thread and  everyone is glad when you  say your

moving on.  EVERY TIME...  Hid behind your  stupid nasty comments.... People  like you  never  get anywhere  cause they

are  too mean  to everyone else.... I have seen you on other  threads  and the results are  the same...bitting bitter  comments

that  do not do anything to help anyone.   A  little toad you are and  you will go on losing, losing and chasing numbers..

I can understand why the thread was confusing  but   even  if it was not  YOU  would not get  it.....You  have to  have 

a brain to get a hit  and your  are  a half-wit.   Your  so stupid! those numbers will  continue to win  and your pride and

ugly attitude will  stop you  from realizing  you should have played them......You  will  look like the fool  you  are

each time.      How many winning  numbers  have you posted   in the  last  3  days?   Your the toad who kissed the princess

and still   was  a toad.....So KISS  MY    ***     COLLEEN

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2012, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Colleen,

I didnt mean to offend you! Did I offend you some way?

I'm so sorry if I did. I love your numbers, you know that!

I was just asking a question that I wasnt sure of...

I'm sorry'

Pete  beyound these computers  we  all  have  lifes  and loves and things that  happen.  A  simple misunderstanding

is bound to happen. A  over reaction sometimes  gets to all  of  us....I did  not  see it as a question but  as  a negative

comment...With all that has happened in our family, a girl can lose it  at times... I apologize to you and all  the other players

here EXCEPT  TOAD .   My purpose was to try to help .....sometimes  I  get carried away  in my passion for the game. 

So again  I apologize to  you  and  my friends  here  for  my  over reaction.  Perhaps  posting for my own state is better

then trying to help  because people take it the wrong  way....  You  did not offend  me, I was tired  and  had other things

going on and was trying to posts  my thoughts  for  mid  and saw  that post...I was like  wtf?  A reaction from other things

that sometimes  boil over...  So to you I apologize.. I wish  you  luck in the future  and  almost all players here.  Colleen

United States
                          Member #95409
                          August 9, 2010
                          2913 Posts
                          Posted: March 6, 2012, 6:53 am - IP Logged

Pete  beyound these computers  we  all  have  lifes  and loves and things that  happen.  A  simple misunderstanding

is bound to happen. A  over reaction sometimes  gets to all  of  us....I did  not  see it as a question but  as  a negative

comment...With all that has happened in our family, a girl can lose it  at times... I apologize to you and all  the other players

here EXCEPT  TOAD .   My purpose was to try to help .....sometimes  I  get carried away  in my passion for the game. 

So again  I apologize to  you  and  my friends  here  for  my  over reaction.  Perhaps  posting for my own state is better

then trying to help  because people take it the wrong  way....  You  did not offend  me, I was tired  and  had other things

going on and was trying to posts  my thoughts  for  mid  and saw  that post...I was like  wtf?  A reaction from other things

that sometimes  boil over...  So to you I apologize.. I wish  you  luck in the future  and  almost all players here.  Colleen

I understand Colleen,

I'm going through the same thing...

I too, lose my cool more now, since the accident,

so no apology needed.

Love ya!

Pete

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                            Pittsburg, Ks
                            United States
                            Member #3382
                            January 17, 2004
                            80884 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2012, 7:07 am - IP Logged

3/6/12 M/E

-/+12 Input 560

Total numbers : 26
                            Digits used (8) : 68724448
                            -----------------------------------
                            687, 682, 684, 688, 672, 674, 678, 624, 628, 644, 648, 872, 874, 878, 824, 828, 844, 848, 724, 728, 744, 748, 244, 248, 444, 448

God Bless America

US Flag

star69's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              sebring,florida
                              United States
                              Member #81
                              September 22, 2000
                              1626 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2012, 7:58 am - IP Logged

midday
                              609-550-200-127-163

Page 13 of 66