Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Back with a vengeance

Topic closed. 2387 replies. Last post 2 years ago by geo777.

Page 14 of 160
PrintE-mailLink
norristown, pa
United States
Member #122579
February 4, 2012
1788 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

What it do QM!

United States
    Member #122477
    February 1, 2012
    890 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

What it do QM!

What's goodie Ant$

norristown, pa
      United States
      Member #122579
      February 4, 2012
      1788 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully watching Kentucky go down in flames before playing the lottery. I have 30 minutes to spare.

norristown, pa
        United States
        Member #122579
        February 4, 2012
        1788 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Question. PA mid 3/31 5255. connected to 2/29 4434(++-+)? What toes should I make it?

United States
          Member #122477
          February 1, 2012
          890 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Question. PA mid 3/31 5255. connected to 2/29 4434(++-+)? What toes should I make it?

Ants that isnt a strategy

norristown, pa
            United States
            Member #122579
            February 4, 2012
            1788 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Figured so I went to 1/19 4662(+--s) Toes O2. On 3/21 Toes O2 & Tac Tac C2 combination won

United States
              Member #122477
              February 1, 2012
              890 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Figured so I went to 1/19 4662(+--s) Toes O2. On 3/21 Toes O2 & Tac Tac C2 combination won

Oh okay, that 5255 was sweet <snip>, mad I missed that, they got triples going on in va too

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

norristown, pa
                United States
                Member #122579
                February 4, 2012
                1788 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

good luck. time to play lotto. trying to get a flat screen. ha ha peace

United States
                  Member #122477
                  February 1, 2012
                  890 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

good luck. time to play lotto. trying to get a flat screen. ha ha peace

No doubt likewise make sure its HD

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                    NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    886 Posts
                    Posted: April 1, 2012, 2:07 am - IP Logged

This is why I said to read the information on page 8 lottoburg.  I understand you want to win and I said I will help you but when I have to readdress things I've already explain, you take time away from helping everyone else.  I be extremely busy, so I have to manage my time well, with that said, I understand you arel looking for a system to work, understandbly so, mine indeed work and because I like your tenacity I am going to show you how but again this is redundant because I've did this already like 1,000 times.

Based on the above example, we concluded that there was two trends working in September, 1 day ahead and 2 days back.

So, now when its 2/4/2012 and VA Midday number was 5847.  We concluded that our trends were, indeed 1 day ahead, and 2 days back.

When, we scanned September our 5847 was found on 9/13 Midday 4968

(S/-/-/-)

4/8/5/7 going one day ahead

9/14 Midday  5133

(-/S/S/S)

4/1/3/3  Was our 2/4 Evening number in boxed form.

This completed the 1 day ahead, but it also was another trend 2 days back.

9/16 Mid   5639 gave you the Midday number for 2/4 5847

(S/+/+/-)

5/7/4/8

now going back two days, from the 9/16 midday number, to the 9/14 midday number completed the 2 day back trend, and that is how you got the number for 2/4 evening, by the the way I gave this number to LP member Blue Foxx, for that day and she didnt play.  Any more questions, lottoburg.

Hi, Quiet Money:

I'm so sorry to bother you again. I still have some questions about your system above:

1) How can you determine the formula is  (-/S/S/S) for 09/14/11 MID=5133 to get next unknown EVE drawing? OR we have to select all 64 formulas? If so the tickets should be too many to play for everyday.

2) In general, how long the trends will keep in the same month with your last prediction? OR we have to repeat the all steps in the system for the new drawing and new prediction each time? If so it's time consuming for each time by hand.

3) Could you make prediction for NY-P4 EVE in 04/01/12 by using the system?

Thanks for your sincere help again!

Best regards,

lb

bklyn
                      United States
                      Member #122606
                      February 4, 2012
                      146 Posts
                      Posted: April 1, 2012, 8:22 am - IP Logged

hi gm Im in NY do you have any numbers for 2day last nite number was 1266 thank you

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3594 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2012, 10:55 am - IP Logged

qm what happened to my request for Mass. when you asked for a state to try?

United States
                          Member #122477
                          February 1, 2012
                          890 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2012, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

hi gm Im in NY do you have any numbers for 2day last nite number was 1266 thank you

I am waiting for the Midday number to come out

United States
                            Member #122477
                            February 1, 2012
                            890 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2012, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

qm what happened to my request for Mass. when you asked for a state to try?

Retxx, you have to understand there goea alot into selecting the numbers, with that said alot of the times people ask me to do the numbers and then they subsequently sign off of LP.  In essence I put in alot of work for nothing.  I have no problem of producing a state numbers to be played, however I would appreciate if they stay online to receive them and not simply post and sign off.  I am not sure why they do this.  I take the Pick 4 gam extremely serious, so I don't want to waste any time I do not have with non-serious players, with all due respect.

bklyn
                              United States
                              Member #122606
                              February 4, 2012
                              146 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2012, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi qm thank for responding i really appreciate it, looking forward to those numbers.. thx

Page 14 of 160