Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Back with a vengeance

Topic closed. 2387 replies. Last post 2 years ago by geo777.

Page 15 of 160
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122477
February 1, 2012
890 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2012, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi qm thank for responding i really appreciate it, looking forward to those numbers.. thx

Hey, Reeny34

I just want to point something out to you.  I personally play everyday, for this is business for me, having said that I must inform you that there are definitive trends and non-definitive trends.  Obvisouly, I like definitive trends, but sometimes you have either or are some times both.  Having said that, sometimes it take a matter of drawings for a definitive trend to occur, however you can still find play in the meantime but sometimes people like to wait and play for a more defintive trend, that way you stand a pretty good chance of winning.  The Pick 4 game is my job, so I play everyday,with that said I must play everyday definitive or non.  Tonight numbers, were indeed in the middle, in other words both.  But as I've stated I must play.  To play these numbers is up to you!  Most importand I know when to play in to progessively wage my bet.  Tonight numbers looks pretty good, included is a double-double 3366, it may come or may not come but because my system is telling me to look at that number, I must play it, as you know the odds on that is Pretty good $2 box, yields $3,000 enough said.  One other point, overall I make my money with my system, period however people expect to win everyday, and that is impossible.  In order to win everyday the trend must remain consistently  everyday and as you know with life experiences nothing remains the same, same goes with numbers.  Lastly, I want to thank you for remaining online.  It shows me a lot of consideration, other members just post and disappear, like they have maids on LP, readily to give them numbers, and it doesnt work like that.  But anyway heres the numbers:  Tonight in NY

Like I said I cant bank on anything coming because its in the middle but if everything works out youll be fine with these.

bklyn
    United States
    Member #122606
    February 4, 2012
    146 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2012, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Reeny34

I just want to point something out to you.  I personally play everyday, for this is business for me, having said that I must inform you that there are definitive trends and non-definitive trends.  Obvisouly, I like definitive trends, but sometimes you have either or are some times both.  Having said that, sometimes it take a matter of drawings for a definitive trend to occur, however you can still find play in the meantime but sometimes people like to wait and play for a more defintive trend, that way you stand a pretty good chance of winning.  The Pick 4 game is my job, so I play everyday,with that said I must play everyday definitive or non.  Tonight numbers, were indeed in the middle, in other words both.  But as I've stated I must play.  To play these numbers is up to you!  Most importand I know when to play in to progessively wage my bet.  Tonight numbers looks pretty good, included is a double-double 3366, it may come or may not come but because my system is telling me to look at that number, I must play it, as you know the odds on that is Pretty good $2 box, yields $3,000 enough said.  One other point, overall I make my money with my system, period however people expect to win everyday, and that is impossible.  In order to win everyday the trend must remain consistently  everyday and as you know with life experiences nothing remains the same, same goes with numbers.  Lastly, I want to thank you for remaining online.  It shows me a lot of consideration, other members just post and disappear, like they have maids on LP, readily to give them numbers, and it doesnt work like that.  But anyway heres the numbers:  Tonight in NY

Like I said I cant bank on anything coming because its in the middle but if everything works out youll be fine with these.

thanks very much qm i really appreciate your help.

norristown, pa
      United States
      Member #122579
      February 4, 2012
      1788 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2012, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

What it do QM! 6216 came last night in PA. Today's mid is 4/1 7718 with a connection to 3/30 1088. Any PA love? Kentucky won and I'm pissed. I always root for the underdog. Phooey!

norristown, pa
        United States
        Member #122579
        February 4, 2012
        1788 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2012, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

4/1 7118 m> 3/30 1088(S+-S) Tic Tac A2

norristown, pa
          United States
          Member #122579
          February 4, 2012
          1788 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2012, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Off to play the lotto. I might use the formulas or just wait until I see the trend. Since the no Tic Tac formula worked last month. I'll play it safe and only play my dream numbers. I'll log back later. Good luck in NY.

United States
            Member #122477
            February 1, 2012
            890 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Reeny34

<snip> reeny they pulled the switcharoo

115985565-24/1/12 2:17pm$2.00$2,998.00PendingLotto NY 7:20PM Pick 4 4/1/2012 3-3-6-6 BOX $2.00 ticket for $3,000.00 prize.

I was going in for the killMad

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
              NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

<snip> reeny they pulled the switcharoo

115985565-24/1/12 2:17pm$2.00$2,998.00PendingLotto NY 7:20PM Pick 4 4/1/2012 3-3-6-6 BOX $2.00 ticket for $3,000.00 prize.

I was going in for the killMad

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Hi, QuietMoney:

Your #s are very very close to the result of NY-P4 EVE=3633 (3366), It's amazing!!!

But what's the means: "<snip> reeny they pulled the switcharoo"?

Also, where come from the information as below:

In addition, could you give me the answer about my questions from my last post? Could you give us the #s for tommorow's NY P4 MID OR EVE OR BOTH? Thanks again.

Best regards,

lb

bklyn
                United States
                Member #122606
                February 4, 2012
                146 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2012, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi, QuietMoney:

Your #s are very very close to the result of NY-P4 EVE=3633 (3366), It's amazing!!!

But what's the means: "<snip> reeny they pulled the switcharoo"?

Also, where come from the information as below:

In addition, could you give me the answer about my questions from my last post? Could you give us the #s for tommorow's NY P4 MID OR EVE OR BOTH? Thanks again.

Best regards,

lb

Hey qm you will get them next time, I have patience looking forward for the next draw with your help...thx again

norristown, pa
                  United States
                  Member #122579
                  February 4, 2012
                  1788 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2012, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

What it do QM! I apologize for logging off after asking for help which you provide out of kindness. That was a bone-head mistake and will never happen again. A new month means new money. PEACE

Houston, TX
                    United States
                    Member #126001
                    April 2, 2012
                    11 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2012, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone! I just joined Lottery Post.  I am looking forward in becoming a big Winner with this new found formula that QM is teaching.  I have been reading all morning to catch up.  I have been playing pick 3 and Daily 4 for so long and dont win.  The last time I hit (only by chance) was in the month of August 2011 with #9977 in Houston, Texas.  I hit it straight - 50 cents straight/box.  Received a payment of $2,900.00.  Since then its just been missing by one digit or none at all.  Play everyday and no profit.  QM and crew I definite need serious support and dollars.  Have many projects ahead.  I really really appreciate it if you can help a sister out.

Texas numbers only play six days a week Monday - Saturday. March 31, 2012 numbers were:

Midday - 5333

Evening - 6125

What should I play for today April 2, 2012?

Thanks.

SusieQWink

bklyn
                      United States
                      Member #122606
                      February 4, 2012
                      146 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2012, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Good morning QM how r u??? Should I stick to the same numbers 2day...thx

Houston, TX
                        United States
                        Member #126001
                        April 2, 2012
                        11 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Good morning QM.  I have to go to work now.  Hopefully when I return later today you would be able to have the suggested numbers to play for Texas.  Thanks.  Have a blessed day.

United States
                          Member #122477
                          February 1, 2012
                          890 Posts
                          Posted: April 2, 2012, 11:37 am - IP Logged

What it do QM! 6216 came last night in PA. Today's mid is 4/1 7718 with a connection to 3/30 1088. Any PA love? Kentucky won and I'm pissed. I always root for the underdog. Phooey!

I don't have time to do Pa today Ant$

norristown, pa
                            United States
                            Member #122579
                            February 4, 2012
                            1788 Posts
                            Posted: April 2, 2012, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Welcome! His formulas do work. Unfortunately I only hit once but it was my fault. I either was too cheap to play enough formulas or picked the wrong combination. But my day is coming. Ha Ha. Once I get it down to a science, look out.

norristown, pa
                              United States
                              Member #122579
                              February 4, 2012
                              1788 Posts
                              Posted: April 2, 2012, 11:38 am - IP Logged

What it do QM!

Page 15 of 160