Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Back with a vengeance

Topic closed. 2387 replies. Last post 2 years ago by geo777.

Page 75 of 160
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #66575
October 30, 2008
3549 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2012, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

I promised "Someone" I wouldnt ask too many questions tonight BUT I cant resist, sorry

QM

when you stated this  " we will be able to record the formula that was used and also it st8 formula that was used to produced that winning number.  This formula would now become 1 of many formulas that you will use ..

This tells me you are tracking two formulas, is that correct  ?? Cause you say record the formula and the ST8 Formula

.. So you are tracking the actual formula , then changing its order to a straight order  ??

CG

United States
    Member #122477
    February 1, 2012
    890 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2012, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I promised "Someone" I wouldnt ask too many questions tonight BUT I cant resist, sorry

QM

when you stated this  " we will be able to record the formula that was used and also it st8 formula that was used to produced that winning number.  This formula would now become 1 of many formulas that you will use ..

This tells me you are tracking two formulas, is that correct  ?? Cause you say record the formula and the ST8 Formula

.. So you are tracking the actual formula , then changing its order to a straight order  ??

CG

Ask, all the questions you want, for its the only true way of learning something.  I am not really tracking two formulas, only 1 of the total 64.  Be not concerned with the st8 formulas at this point, playing them st8, I think should come later.  I am never altering a formula.

BahamaMama202's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
      Waldorf Maryland
      United States
      Member #108878
      April 1, 2011
      222 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2012, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

I don't see anything Mama.

Thanks!

Florida
        United States
        Member #66575
        October 30, 2008
        3549 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Quiet

There are quite a few people watching and reading that dont like to post .

Could you one more time do a walkthrough ,, Step by Step of how you ended up with this list for Florida .

Like very basic steps. Why did you decide on the January numbers . what did you do once you found them etc etc..

I have gotten several pm's about this and I try and answer , but they all say they need a step by step walk through..

I know it may become tedious for you but a lot of people will appreciate it.. As if you were talking to a newbie

JMO

Carlig

United States
          Member #122477
          February 1, 2012
          890 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Oh you mean this chart

5/1Mid7528Apr. 1Mid8168(-/+/-/S)L2MT.
          5/1Eve2400Apr. 3Mid1499(+/S/+/+)B1-2 Days Ahead.
          5/2Mid5980Apr. 1Mid8168(S/-/-/+)E2FB.
          5/2Eve9409Apr. 3Mid1499(-/S/S/S)A21/3.2 Days Ahead.
          5/3Mid2623Apr. 15Eve6433(S/-/-/-)A22/4, FT.
          5/3Eve5620Apr. 17Eve3156(-/-/S/S)A1FB.2 Days Ahead.
          5/4Mid2135Apr. 5Eve1354(S/-/S/-)B2FT, BT.
          5/4Eve1455Apr. 7Eve6154(-/S/S/S)A22/4, CF, MT.2 Days Ahead.

Okay , I admit I have no clue what the  L2  B1 FB stuff is .. One of us needs to ask him

Actually I like this .. He is shoing example.. mID HIT ON 5-1  Then he has that he went back to 4-1 to find his match, then he shows what formula was used to get the correct result . and he shows where the trend is at.. Gotta find out about the last two columns

ff

You see this is how it works.

May 1 in New York Winning number was 7528.

Where did this come from?  It came from Apr. 1 Mid 8168.

Which Formula? Toes?

Which Toes?  L2

Okay, Let's see

Apr. 1 Mid 8-1-6-8

(-/+/-/S)   Toe L2

7-2-5-8

Apr. 1 Mid number was 7528, we have 7258. You have to alter the Middle Two, to get the number stratight.  Meaning the middle two the "2 and 5".

7-2-5-8

St8 Formula:  MT

New Number:          7-5-2-8.  Which was the winning st8 number for Apr.1 Mid.  Now for a future drawing you can apply formula Toe L2 with a St8 formula MT. Or you can leave Toe L2 as is, and play both numbers.  One 7258, which equals just Toe L2 or 7528, which equal Toe L2 and MT st8 formula.

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
            Freeport
            Bahamas
            Member #65592
            October 1, 2008
            2773 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Ask, all the questions you want, for its the only true way of learning something.  I am not really tracking two formulas, only 1 of the total 64.  Be not concerned with the st8 formulas at this point, playing them st8, I think should come later.  I am never altering a formula.

Ok QM, no more shame in my game.......when you have some free time......i need you to go through this with me starting from scratch step by step, especially how a new month is approaching.  So i have til friday to start my actual learning process.  In the mean time, what would u suggest i do with the month of May or how i can get started preparing for June???

$$"Practice makes perfect.....keep at it and you will succeed one day"$$

United States
              Member #122477
              February 1, 2012
              890 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok QM, no more shame in my game.......when you have some free time......i need you to go through this with me starting from scratch step by step, especially how a new month is approaching.  So i have til friday to start my actual learning process.  In the mean time, what would u suggest i do with the month of May or how i can get started preparing for June???

You can still record daily for May because technically it isn't over, we still have 3 drawings left, tonights eve and tomorrows Mid and Eve.  As soon as we enter June the numbers will be pulling from May, no longer April.  I going to do my best to help you.  I really ask for people to go back to my old thread, even including this one because I've covered this countless of times.  People who does this at least give me a base to where to start with them.  I can't expalin how many times I have receive messages with people telling me they want to learn the system, okay that is fine but do I start from scratch with each individaul request.  I spent alot of time making those threads Carlig was there with me, that is why she is a little bit more famailar but people reading them would give me a great deal of help because at least if they dont understand they can at least have an idea, as far as where to start.

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3549 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Miss Freepot

Take the example QM just posted and do that exact one. Dont worry about your states at all . Do that particular one and follow excatly what he did. That way you can make notes of anything that is confusing or you get something different etc. That way he is able to answer specific questions..

I know but he doesnt necessarily, that you have been here all along.

CG

United States
                  Member #122477
                  February 1, 2012
                  890 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Quiet

There are quite a few people watching and reading that dont like to post .

Could you one more time do a walkthrough ,, Step by Step of how you ended up with this list for Florida .

Like very basic steps. Why did you decide on the January numbers . what did you do once you found them etc etc..

I have gotten several pm's about this and I try and answer , but they all say they need a step by step walk through..

I know it may become tedious for you but a lot of people will appreciate it.. As if you were talking to a newbie

JMO

Carlig

I am not going to explain this because this is not the system.  I was doing something completely seperate from the system.  I dont play every state what a Pick 4 game, just the few I like and my baby NY.  Therefore, I cant tell the people which formulas are hitting in their state and respectfully, thats there job to do.  However I will help, make no mistake about that.  To answer your question.  I went back to Januray because I had to go back that far in order to make a connection, with the 2455 last nite in Florida.  We use 3066 as our guide and we found 0674 on Jan 4 Eve, to give us our 3066 and when we went back 1 day to Jan 3. Eve. 3256, that gave us last nite eve 2455.  So, like I said I wanted to see something, I thought this was just between Me, You and Freeport, this is why I posted it in the first place, it wasnt meant for everyone and this is how it gets confusing.

Freeport
                    Bahamas
                    Member #65592
                    October 1, 2008
                    2773 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

You can still record daily for May because technically it isn't over, we still have 3 drawings left, tonights eve and tomorrows Mid and Eve.  As soon as we enter June the numbers will be pulling from May, no longer April.  I going to do my best to help you.  I really ask for people to go back to my old thread, even including this one because I've covered this countless of times.  People who does this at least give me a base to where to start with them.  I can't expalin how many times I have receive messages with people telling me they want to learn the system, okay that is fine but do I start from scratch with each individaul request.  I spent alot of time making those threads Carlig was there with me, that is why she is a little bit more famailar but people reading them would give me a great deal of help because at least if they dont understand they can at least have an idea, as far as where to start.

i appreciate your patience and time a whole lot.  i have not really been recording daily....so my first step would be to apply the 64 formulas to both mid and eve numbers from May 1st to present?

United States
                      Member #122477
                      February 1, 2012
                      890 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

i appreciate your patience and time a whole lot.  i have not really been recording daily....so my first step would be to apply the 64 formulas to both mid and eve numbers from May 1st to present?

No.  Let me ask you a question have you at least read the other thread?

Freeport
                        Bahamas
                        Member #65592
                        October 1, 2008
                        2773 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

No.  Let me ask you a question have you at least read the other thread?

Honestly i did!!! But so many things have circulated through my brains since then that am completely lost. At one point it felt like i had it, but every time i see a different example or a different explanation, it seems to me like its something totally different from what i've read. Am really sorry, i dont want to stress you out.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                          Member #76986
                          July 10, 2009
                          8034 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Though quietly sitting in the back row, I'm getting it! Wink

The light is getting brighter and brighter! Sun Smiley

I like QM's daily log examples and CarliG's nutshell notes!

Very cool! Thumbs Up  Thanks QM and CG!

Thanks for your unique system, QuietMoney!

United States
                            Member #122477
                            February 1, 2012
                            890 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Honestly i did!!! But so many things have circulated through my brains since then that am completely lost. At one point it felt like i had it, but every time i see a different example or a different explanation, it seems to me like its something totally different from what i've read. Am really sorry, i dont want to stress you out.

I am not stressed.  I not saying soley rely on what I have wrote in the old thread but please refer to it.  Because it will help that if everybody was starting out atleast on the same level of understanding.  Frankly, speaking its just a waste of time to go over things that were already covered.  When you get lost about a particular thing, I am here for that but you have to be lost about something? Which I wouldnt be able to tell you, because I have no way of your thought process, based on what you are lost about, this is why I stressed the readings, although I hate them myself, because I wouldnt want to read....lol..But in the end humbly speaking its worth it, because at least you would understand the concepts afterall because in the end it may not be a system you want to use.

United States
                              Member #122477
                              February 1, 2012
                              890 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Though quietly sitting in the back row, I'm getting it! Wink

The light is getting brighter and brighter! Sun Smiley

I like QM's daily log examples and CarliG's nutshell notes!

Very cool! Thumbs Up  Thanks QM and CG!

Thanks for your unique system, QuietMoney!

Im Checking you out Rosa Parks..lolWink.  By the way Moon I've missed you!Yes Nod

Page 75 of 160