Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Back with a vengeance

Topic closed. 2387 replies. Last post 2 years ago by geo777.

Page 76 of 160
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122477
February 1, 2012
890 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

One other thing I would like to add one of the benefits of the system, is it lets you know the odds of playing, for this is the only reason why I bet the way I do.  Ordinarily speaking its scary to wager alot, but you can take comfort and the fact that you know a set of numbers you play are going to hit.  The trends change remain consistent, change remain consistent.  Just set your trap and wait, then catch it.

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    Freeport
    Bahamas
    Member #65592
    October 1, 2008
    2773 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2012, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

just thought you would of been generous to at least try and show those like me who dnt get it "step by step" or should i say "the first process of it".....some folks dont fully grasped things by just reading it but more by hands on.

$$"Practice makes perfect.....keep at it and you will succeed one day"$$

United States
      Member #122477
      February 1, 2012
      890 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

just thought you would of been generous to at least try and show those like me who dnt get it "step by step" or should i say "the first process of it".....some folks dont fully grasped things by just reading it but more by hands on.

I did "step by step" and the old thread.  I don't know what I am missing.  The only difference is I think, others take comfort in the fact that I am on the other end of the computer but this is the only difference.  But believe me freeport I did write it out very methodically, step by step.  Its there but an any event, where are you lost at?

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8035 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Im Checking you out Rosa Parks..lolWink.  By the way Moon I've missed you!Yes Nod

Rosa Parks! Blue Angel   lol, QM!Sun Smiley

Harve$t Moon is always shining on YOU!

Freeport
          Bahamas
          Member #65592
          October 1, 2008
          2773 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I did "step by step" and the old thread.  I don't know what I am missing.  The only difference is I think, others take comfort in the fact that I am on the other end of the computer but this is the only difference.  But believe me freeport I did write it out very methodically, step by step.  Its there but an any event, where are you lost at?

Ok, i see where you got may 1st number from which was april 1st......but like how we are approaching the month of June and if i wanted to establish a hit for June 1st.....i know i have to look through may.....so would it be any time during may or around the 1st of may. Or was it just luck that you was able to find a connection for may 1st from april 1st.

United States
            Member #122477
            February 1, 2012
            890 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Rosa Parks! Blue Angel   lol, QM!Sun Smiley

Harve$t Moon is always shining on YOU!

Pick 4

Chicago

May 29th Midday number was 8690 Where did it come from in April?  It came from April. 3 Eve 8968.

8-9-6-8

(+/+/S/S) Tic-Tic A1

9-0-6-8 (Boxed)

Note: Str8 Formula "CF,BT" , Which means "Complete Four and Back Two"

You first have to appy the Complete Four or CF.                     9-0-6-8

Complete four means is that you have to change the 

apperance of the numbers, starting from right to left.             

New  number after complete four:                                         8-6-0-9

Now you have to apply Back Two or BT

New number after BT                                                          8-6-9-0  Hence May 29th Midday number St8.

Now, If you would have goneTwo Days Back, to April. 1 Eve 3846.  This is the number that produced May 29th Eve number 4753.

3-8-4-6

(S/-/S/-)  Tac-Tac B2

3-7-4-5  Which is May 29th Eve number.

The colors wont change, its stuck on blue for me but 3745 suppose to be the color red.  I didnt include the st8 formula for this one becasue its two complex for right now, but I will explain later, I dont wont to focus solely on play for st8 hits.

Freeport
              Bahamas
              Member #65592
              October 1, 2008
              2773 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Pick 4

Chicago

May 29th Midday number was 8690 Where did it come from in April?  It came from April. 3 Eve 8968.

8-9-6-8

(+/+/S/S) Tic-Tic A1

9-0-6-8 (Boxed)

Note: Str8 Formula "CF,BT" , Which means "Complete Four and Back Two"

You first have to appy the Complete Four or CF.                     9-0-6-8

Complete four means is that you have to change the 

apperance of the numbers, starting from right to left.             

New  number after complete four:                                         8-6-0-9

Now you have to apply Back Two or BT

New number after BT                                                          8-6-9-0  Hence May 29th Midday number St8.

Now, If you would have goneTwo Days Back, to April. 1 Eve 3846.  This is the number that produced May 29th Eve number 4753.

3-8-4-6

(S/-/S/-)  Tac-Tac B2

3-7-4-5  Which is May 29th Eve number.

The colors wont change, its stuck on blue for me but 3745 suppose to be the color red.  I didnt include the st8 formula for this one becasue its two complex for right now, but I will explain later, I dont wont to focus solely on play for st8 hits.

am doing some work now QM......i also found that the following produced 4753 also:

April 13     4268 (eve)

s+-+

4357 bx (toe I1)

April 15    4364 (eve)

ss++

4375 bx     (Toe B2)

April 16     8446 (mid)

-s--

7435 bx   (tic tic B1)

So thats 4 numbers in april we found that produced the 4753 on May 29th eve....the 1st of april, the 13th, 15th and 16th.  What should be my next step.....do you see a trend here? thanks

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3549 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Im still watching just gotta get dinner on or Im in big trouble here  lol

Carry on

CG

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Well this system has finally CLICKED with me...Thanks so much for sharing it.  I caught on after slowly reading your first post and going back to Feb 2011 and referring to Jan 2011.  I then ran other months. It is really doing well in TN. 

I still need to learn how to apply the numbers without getting 64.. but this is something I can use with other system.

QuietMoney... you really have something here..Thanks for sharing...Sun Smiley

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                    Member #122477
                    February 1, 2012
                    890 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

am doing some work now QM......i also found that the following produced 4753 also:

April 13     4268 (eve)

s+-+

4357 bx (toe I1)

April 15    4364 (eve)

ss++

4375 bx     (Toe B2)

April 16     8446 (mid)

-s--

7435 bx   (tic tic B1)

So thats 4 numbers in april we found that produced the 4753 on May 29th eve....the 1st of april, the 13th, 15th and 16th.  What should be my next step.....do you see a trend here? thanks

You wouldnt generally be looking for 7435, you looking for it but it has to be within the trend dates thats related to the Midday number 8690

United States
                      Member #122477
                      February 1, 2012
                      890 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

5473 just came out in NY...LOL

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

I didn't win tonight.  Found my number after the draw.. I was to play off 8573 .. number drawn was 8593.  I am starting my log now.. Thanks again..   Funny thing is I am not upset that I lost tonight...  I feel relieved... Wink

Freeport
                          Bahamas
                          Member #65592
                          October 1, 2008
                          2773 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

5473 just came out in NY...LOL

aint thats something lol

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #66575
                            October 30, 2008
                            3549 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Well this system has finally CLICKED with me...Thanks so much for sharing it.  I caught on after slowly reading your first post and going back to Feb 2011 and referring to Jan 2011.  I then ran other months. It is really doing well in TN. 

I still need to learn how to apply the numbers without getting 64.. but this is something I can use with other system.

QuietMoney... you really have something here..Thanks for sharing...Sun Smiley

I think we are at the same level of understanding. and now Miss Freeport is catching up so we can move to the next level. I re3ally think the method you use on your thread will really mesh with this and may help us with the narrowing down part untill we can get into QM mind a little  lol . Then we may really hone into just a couple numbers to play .. Im ready

I am going to redo my tracking sheet to match his cause I can see a lot of advantages to it.

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I am to play off 0791 tommorrow.. Is it possible that my 1950 will finally hit...?

I sure hope so..   I laying $6 on it tomorrow boxed...

Sun Smiley

Page 76 of 160