Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please post your best Pick 3 and/or Pick 4 winning TIP.

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Googler.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Virginia Beach, Virginia
United States
Member #110060
April 25, 2011
115 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2012, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

OK, I understand.

(TIP) The reason that like to play them for at least 3 months is I only play Pick 3, top 10-20 high frequeny numbers that have also hit in the last 1 to 3 months. That is the only reason that I keep playing them. If the numbers have not been hitting, I don't play them at all. Inactive numbers will hit, but you just cannot play them all. So, grwuston is right, but I do get good hits in the high frequency area.

(TIP) I created pairs by combining the high frequency front pair, say  328 (32)   and the high frequency back pair, 524 (24) = 324    The 2 is common to both 524 and 328.

It worked pretty good for awhile, then I moved on. It might be called something, maybe combined high frequency pairs.

Use my tips with caution, i'm just an idea guy with little lottery knowdedge.    = Novice

Now, I will try tracking with Lotsoft software.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
    United States
    Member #110060
    April 25, 2011
    115 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

What stats do you use to narrow down the 4-6 combinations that you play?

Haha...that is the million dollar question. I track how many times each of the combos has hit the last 6 or 7 days. I like to play combos that haven't hit in that span. For March 2nd, 33 of the 68 combos had not hit in the last 6 days. That day, 10 of those 33 hit which is 30.3% of the "0 hit" combos. That's why I choose to play those.

For today these combos haven't hit in last 6 days:

1168025900574479445734893456249924772455236722791469138812891269126712580499047703670299027902550178016700790059

I chose 6 of these to play box for all states:

0079 0178 0367 1258 1267 2455

Do you use the Lottery Results, all states page, in Lottery Post to track the numbers?

There are sites that search individual states, but not all states. 

Do you have a (TIP) to get the hit history for these numbers, or do you just

get down and dirty and grind those numbers out?  I am prepared to grind them out, if necessary.

Thanks for refining your great tips information for us.

Your method really falls within my comfort zone, as I am more

the empirical type, rather than the mystical type. But, whatever works, works!

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #58526
      February 18, 2008
      683 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2012, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Do you use the Lottery Results,  all states page, in Lottery Post to track the numbers?

Yes, I use the inspect 3/4 and deflate 3/4 to track my #s.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
        United States
        Member #110060
        April 25, 2011
        115 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2012, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Do you use the Lottery Results,  all states page, in Lottery Post to track the numbers?

Yes, I use the inspect 3/4 and deflate 3/4 to track my #s.

OK, I didn't know that there was such a tool.

Thanks 

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #58526
          February 18, 2008
          683 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, saves TONS of time. Very valuable tools.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
            United States
            Member #110060
            April 25, 2011
            115 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2012, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

OK, I didn't know that there was such a tool.

Thanks 

Just one more tip, if possible. I understand the Inspector, but when added up, minus duplicate doesn't add up to 68 combinations. Seems like it would vary from day to day.

I look at the Deflate 4 which is available on another site, but I can't see how to configue it to show the states that haven't hit in the last 6-7 days in all states. It does give an example of using New Jersey. Could you explain.

It seems like I could select numbers from just the Inspector 4 that fit your system.

Example, the combo 2107 hit three times in different permutations on the 3rd.

3/3/2012

Inspector 4 system / Combinations Inspected: 54      (7 Duplicate Combinations Removed)

HHLL

31.1%

9219 2594 5308 0645 1487 7280 3367 6523 6613 0719 6164 8513 7284 8019 7417 6429 1726 2725 8930

EEOO

39.3%

9760 2594 7298 5308 1487 2107 1494 9548 7694 5667 6523 6613   8019 7629 4589 1407 8323 9676 1726

2725 8930 2231

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #58526
              February 18, 2008
              683 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

The 68 combinations that I talk about are 68 out of the possible 715 boxed combos for Pick 4. The number of them that hit from day to day does vary and I track that. 

To use the Deflate 3/4 and Inspect 3/4 systems on Lottery Post, you have to be a paying member.

To figure out which ones haven't hit in the past 6 (or 7) draws you need to deflate ALL of the combos that haven't hit, filtered for EEOO HHLL ABCD AABC. Here's how I do it. I go to the "Results" menu and click on "Daily Numbers Games". At the top you will see "Advanced Tools and Options". Click on that and then "Inspect all Pick 4 Results Shown". It will load all of the draws for that day into the Inspector. You can go to the entry box and copy and paste those numbers to a new tab with the Deflate 4 open. Do this for however many days you want and then Deflate all those combinations, checking the "Deflate all  box number combinations  minus the box combinations in the box below" box. Then set the filters for EEOO HHLL ABCD AABC. You will have the combos (out of the 68 I mention) that haven't hit.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
                United States
                Member #110060
                April 25, 2011
                115 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2012, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

The 68 combinations that I talk about are 68 out of the possible 715 boxed combos for Pick 4. The number of them that hit from day to day does vary and I track that. 

To use the Deflate 3/4 and Inspect 3/4 systems on Lottery Post, you have to be a paying member.

To figure out which ones haven't hit in the past 6 (or 7) draws you need to deflate ALL of the combos that haven't hit, filtered for EEOO HHLL ABCD AABC. Here's how I do it. I go to the "Results" menu and click on "Daily Numbers Games". At the top you will see "Advanced Tools and Options". Click on that and then "Inspect all Pick 4 Results Shown". It will load all of the draws for that day into the Inspector. You can go to the entry box and copy and paste those numbers to a new tab with the Deflate 4 open. Do this for however many days you want and then Deflate all those combinations, checking the "Deflate all  box number combinations  minus the box combinations in the box below" box. Then set the filters for EEOO HHLL ABCD AABC. You will have the combos (out of the 68 I mention) that haven't hit.

I still have 16 free trials that i'm using to test your system. I will try it month by month. You must be an FBI decoder to get the tools to filter these numbers.

Thanks you 

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                  Winning makes me smile.
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  4878 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2012, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

I will try this. The odds are sweet. 

You stated, "I choose my combinations to play by tracking the stats for those 68 "magic" combos."  What stats do you use to narrow down the 4-6 combinations that you play?

(TIP) I like high frequency numbers that are also recent (1-3 month winners.)

I have learned enough to understand what you are saying. It is explained very well. I am printing all of these tips, but really like this. I also know two sites, plus Lottery Post where these functions can be performed.

This forum was started so that both newbees and pros could learn new approaches to winning.

Thanks for these great tips.

Googler,

You don't have to print out these tips. Just click on favorites at the beginning of the topic, then click on whatever drop down  you want. They will then be saved. To see them later click on members in the blue bar across the top, then click on my favorites in the drop down and there it is. Then click on it the topic, post etc to see it.

You can also use the pick3 and pick4 positional wheels to help filter your picks. Click on systems in the blue bar, then positional wheels. I believe you have to be a gold or platinum member though to actually wheel the numbers. But you can go up to that point with the standard. Good luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #110060
                    April 25, 2011
                    115 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2012, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

ok, right after I filter following Txmadman TIP, I will check out your instructions. OK, I see how to save in favorites, but I will also save to my HDD. I don't know if you use Txmadman system, but it sound like a good addition to my high frequency picks. So far I am in a good profit zone. 

Thanks grwurston

Virginia Beach, Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #110060
                      April 25, 2011
                      115 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Do you use the Lottery Results, all states page, in Lottery Post to track the numbers?

There are sites that search individual states, but not all states. 

Do you have a (TIP) to get the hit history for these numbers, or do you just

get down and dirty and grind those numbers out?  I am prepared to grind them out, if necessary.

Thanks for refining your great tips information for us.

Your method really falls within my comfort zone, as I am more

the empirical type, rather than the mystical type. But, whatever works, works!

Hi Texas Mad Man, thank for sharing your system.

Did you pick your final six numbers by sums? They are all sum of 16, or 1+6= 7.

I have several ways of selecting numbers, was just wondering if this is just a coincidence.

Your Example:

I chose 6 of these to play box for all states:

0079 0178 0367 1258 1267 2455 = Sum 16

Thanks Again