Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For all you pic 4 PLAYERS I will do a BASE NUMBER for all pic 4's this week

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by erdie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
winnie1212's avatar - power
milwaukee,wisconsin
United States
Member #106791
February 24, 2011
1453 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2012, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Hi.from wisconsin.i was wondering if you could do one for wisconsin.thank you

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3584 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2012, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Will be looking forward to Massachusetts(beantown)

Cleveland, Ohio
      United States
      Member #7099
      September 21, 2004
      110 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2012, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the kind words Maddog..and all of you...I will run every pic 4 there is...every state...I am not going to seperate midday from evening just like I did not seperate midday or evening in the pic 3 run..so..give me a few days and I will finish the pic 4 run for all of you...good luck to all of you this evening...Terry

LB please add Ohio to the list....?   I have been waiting on 0417 to show up... thanks!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
        mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5903 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2012, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

LB please add Ohio to the list....?   I have been waiting on 0417 to show up... thanks!

Annie711...that 0147 IS A VERY VERY VERY GOOD COMBO FOR JUST ABOUT every pic 4 in on PLANET EARTH....but when I make my run if that combo doesnt show in the run really and truely...there is only a 50/50 chance it will show just because of RANDOM...when I make my run it will give me a SMALL PORTION of the future...and even if 0147 JUST HAPPENS to show in the run there is still no guarantee it will show as it cycles through...what ever I have find when I make my run I can compress the field to get what I am looking for...so lets hope it will show in the run and MAYBE YOU WILL get lucky that it will show...but that 0147 is one of the BEST COMBOS FOR EVERY PIC 4 in every state including Canada...you could say its a bias number for pic 4's...so we will see...I should be through with the run maybe wednesday or thursday

I am going to add a little extra to this run...I am going to run ONE FIELD for a singe combo hit..and one field for a DOUBLE HIT..so each state will have 2 rows...the only EXCEPTION will be those STATES that end up with a doubles field combined with a single field or I will not be able to seperate them and will have to list them as one run....now..at this given moment in time...there could 1 state, 5 states, 10 states like that..are not even ONE to end up like that..I will know more as I continue to finish the run....good luck to all of you tonight...

P.S....THIS RUN WILL BE BOX...so if any of them show STRAIGHT it will be just a coincidence only...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
          louisville,ky
          United States
          Member #72809
          March 28, 2009
          9295 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2012, 12:34 am - IP Logged

thanks lotterybraker that 0147 hit in ky i believe a wk or two ago is there a number that follows that one? thanks in advance

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Glenn Dale
            United States
            Member #72252
            March 13, 2009
            1264 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2012, 6:58 am - IP Logged

Don't forget Washington D.C.; I looking forwar to hitting Maryland and D.C.