Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The boom boom BOOM System!

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ranman17.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2012, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

u know when i got here and saw ur title, i had a real laugh oul loud!  thought of the movie ~Life~ he had a dream of openin' a place called the Boom - Boom Room!Green laughand here u have it! 

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

a great trend u found Maloney!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Boomin' with MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their are so many little twists to this system when you really look.

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
    New York
    United States
    Member #83026
    November 27, 2009
    2132 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2012, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

This is a system for people who can play more than one state & you must have a Premium Membership or access to the #s history.

Step 1: Go back one month to the day & get all the draw results for that day.

For example, today is March 8, 2012. Go back to February 8, 2012 & get all of the draw results. Enter the draws results by using the Search Past Results feature, get about 6 months or more of the history.

Step 2: From the current month (March) go back two months to January 8, 2012. This is the starting point in the Search Past Results feature. Copy down the #s in the Search Past Results feature for January 8, 2012.

Short example: For doubles use the companion double as well, & play the companion double as well, 008 088.

Sun, Jan 8, 2012FloridaCash 3 Midday0-8-8

Step 3: Scroll up to February 8, 2012, copy down the #s in the Search Past Results feature. 

Short example:

Wed, Feb 8, 2012New JerseyPick 3 Evening8-0-0

Step 4: Compare the two lists, look for #s that have appeared both in January 8 & February 8, copy those #s down.

Short example:

Wed, Feb 8, 2012New JerseyPick 3 Evening8-0-0

Sun, Jan 8, 2012FloridaCash 3 Midday0-8-8

These are the #s that you will look for to appear on March 8 or a few days thereafter. #s that repeat at least two times consecutively on the same date however in a different month may appear for the third time in the same manner, hence boom, boom BOOM!, haha LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

This can happen with both doubles & singles. There are more #s possibly for today than I have shown. 

Hi Laverne,

I am a bit confused. 

1.  I can get the results from <snip> but, do I get (in this example) just the results from the eigth of Jan. and Feb?

2.  If you only go as far back as January (if this is March) why do you need 6 months of history?

3.  So, I do this for every state and then I see which numbers are identical or if double include opposing double?

4.  Then play the numbers that match in every state for that day and a few days to follow?

Is that correct?  I'm sure I have messed up somewhere.

Thanks in advance for the help...

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2012, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi Laverne,

I am a bit confused. 

1.  I can get the results from <snip> but, do I get (in this example) just the results from the eigth of Jan. and Feb?

2.  If you only go as far back as January (if this is March) why do you need 6 months of history?

3.  So, I do this for every state and then I see which numbers are identical or if double include opposing double?

4.  Then play the numbers that match in every state for that day and a few days to follow?

Is that correct?  I'm sure I have messed up somewhere.

Thanks in advance for the help...

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

ranman17, I am going to answer each question.

1. No, use the current date.

2. To see how the #s performed before, it is a comparison. I leave that up to you.

3. Go back to the very beginning of this thread & read very very carefully. I tell you for whom this thread is geared.

4. Once you understand the answer to your #3 question, that's it. I tell you everything that you will need in the beginning of this thread.   

New York
        United States
        Member #83026
        November 27, 2009
        2132 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2012, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I do play multiple states online.  My question (#3) was do I check the history for every state and then play those states?

An Unruly Evil

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I do play multiple states online.  My question (#3) was do I check the history for every state and then play those states?

I only know my method using the search past results feature here at the Lottery Post.

I didnot state in any of the steps above to "check the history for every state and then play those states".

Again, you must follow the requirements mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

New York
            United States
            Member #83026
            November 27, 2009
            2132 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2012, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for clearing that up.

An Unruly Evil