Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MM will hit where ?

Topic closed. 92 replies. Last post 5 years ago by haymaker.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

where will the MM hit

east coast time zone north [ 23 ]  [36.51%]
east coast time zone south [ 10 ]  [15.87%]
central time zone north [ 5 ]  [7.94%]
central time zone south [ 7 ]  [11.11%]
mountain time zone north [ 1 ]  [1.59%]
mountain time zone south [ 1 ]  [1.59%]
west coast time zone north [ 6 ]  [9.52%]
westcoast time zone south [ 10 ]  [15.87%]
Total Valid Votes [ 63 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2012, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

so... MM will hit with a RI winner and a M-ball of 42!  :)

I wouldn't count them chickens just yet, max.  Turkey

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Lavender Rocket

United States
    Member #124616
    March 16, 2012
    2642 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2012, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't count them chickens just yet, max.  Turkey

aww now Ridge - but I like knowing where they all could be.  :)

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3856 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2012, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

You're in and out of Rhode Island in 42 miles on 95, haymaker.

OK thanks, not much bigger than atlantic county then.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4800 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2012, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I bought 2 MM tickets tonight so I can beat the crowds. The clerk was nice this time and said good luck. My two MB are 8 and 27.

United States
          Member #112968
          June 29, 2011
          3856 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2012, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I bought 2 MM tickets tonight so I can beat the crowds. The clerk was nice this time and said good luck. My two MB are 8 and 27.

i'm guessing that was the clerk that gave you the "yea right look"

yea a change of attitude, hey this player is lucky.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4800 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2012, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

i'm guessing that was the clerk that gave you the "yea right look"

yea a change of attitude, hey this player is lucky.

Haymaker.....you are so right.  I never thought of that. lol

s5thomps's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
              Hard Luck, Ak
              United States
              Member #23472
              October 13, 2005
              275 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2012, 8:05 am - IP Logged

I say with the number of 5/6 winners in previous mega millions drawings it will happen in California!

KAL-IFORN-IA  You can book it!

Sun Smiley

"We make a living by what you get, You make a LIFE by what you give!"

Sir Winston ChurchillSun Smiley

gonnawinwatchme's avatar - images
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #58835
                February 27, 2008
                148 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2012, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

I think it's Wisconsin's turn to win the Mega Millions!  We've got so much garbage going on in this state with idiots trying to recall our awesome governor, we need some good news here!!  :)  Good luck everyone!  I still have to run and get mine.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2012, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

I think it's Wisconsin's turn to win the Mega Millions!  We've got so much garbage going on in this state with idiots trying to recall our awesome governor, we need some good news here!!  :)  Good luck everyone!  I still have to run and get mine.

Don't let those parasites vote your Governor out. Those are the hyenas and jackals of society. They want to bleed your state dry to keep themselves living like royalty and feed off the carcass til there's nothing left for anybody else. That's how teachers unions and government employee unions operate, like hyenas and jackals. They don't care about anybody but themselves and their golden pensions and benefits for life. Screw 'em.

--Edmund Burke

gonnawinwatchme's avatar - images
                    Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #58835
                    February 27, 2008
                    148 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2012, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Don't let those parasites vote your Governor out. Those are the hyenas and jackals of society. They want to bleed your state dry to keep themselves living like royalty and feed off the carcass til there's nothing left for anybody else. That's how teachers unions and government employee unions operate, like hyenas and jackals. They don't care about anybody but themselves and their golden pensions and benefits for life. Screw 'em.

I agree!  But, there are many people in this state that are morons and all they see is how "unfair" Walker is being.  My husband has had his benefits costs increase and the coverage decrease.  He doesn't even have a pension.  Sorry, there won't be any tears or sympathy from me.  The rest of the normal world has had to fork over more money.  Time for the state employees to do the same.  And good grief...it's not like they're still even CLOSE to what normal society is paying.  Sickening.

What really gets me is the whole "Walker is taking away our rights".  Sorry, but benefits aren't a right.  They're a perk.  Plain and simple.  Sometimes the costs of those "perks" increase. 

Unfortunately, I have a feeling Walker will be recalled.  Too many lazy people in this state.  Sad.  Scary to think what my property taxes will be next year when a liberal is back in office.  We'll have 2 years of bennies to pay for!  LOL  If it's that high, I'm outta here!  Screw the morons here.  They can pay for it all.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2012, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I agree!  But, there are many people in this state that are morons and all they see is how "unfair" Walker is being.  My husband has had his benefits costs increase and the coverage decrease.  He doesn't even have a pension.  Sorry, there won't be any tears or sympathy from me.  The rest of the normal world has had to fork over more money.  Time for the state employees to do the same.  And good grief...it's not like they're still even CLOSE to what normal society is paying.  Sickening.

What really gets me is the whole "Walker is taking away our rights".  Sorry, but benefits aren't a right.  They're a perk.  Plain and simple.  Sometimes the costs of those "perks" increase. 

Unfortunately, I have a feeling Walker will be recalled.  Too many lazy people in this state.  Sad.  Scary to think what my property taxes will be next year when a liberal is back in office.  We'll have 2 years of bennies to pay for!  LOL  If it's that high, I'm outta here!  Screw the morons here.  They can pay for it all.

Wouldn't that be cool if all the working taxpayers left the state and all that was left were the lib teachers unions and the lib government employees and the lib welfare and food stamp scammers?

Who would feed them? God knows they can't take care of themselves.

The teachers and government employees would want to take away welfare and food stamps and the welfare and food stamp scammers would want to take away benefits from the teachers and government employees. They'd kill each other to keep their free stuff coming, LOL!

Conservatives are the ones that feed them but they hate Conservatives. Go figure.

--Edmund Burke

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                        Lavender Rocket

United States
                        Member #124616
                        March 16, 2012
                        2642 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2012, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I was listening to one of the political pundits who just gave an interesting sound bite:  "Conservatives are the parents; liberals are the spoiled kids"  - I figure there will be some flack on FOX over THAT one... but I can't really argue the point.

Oh, and MM will hit in the NE - RI would be lovely, actually.

Columbia,SC
                          United States
                          Member #124503
                          March 14, 2012
                          23 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

South Carolina Babyyyyyy (Dick Vitale Voice)    then i can finally get my dream house in Florida and make that ex girlfriend that took me for granted really jealous when i pull up in my Lambo...Wink

Nothing easy is ever worth it and nothing worth it is ever easy..

(Ron White Voice)---  "You Cant Fix Stupid"

United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3856 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2012, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

isn't wisconsin where that miricle place is that i seen on LCML ?

United States
                              Member #112968
                              June 29, 2011
                              3856 Posts
                              Posted: March 30, 2012, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

OK, this is a little different, not about when it will hit, although i think its due,

of the last 6 hits, only 1 was a higher JP, 206 MIL. on12/27/11 .

w/ all the talk about certain areas winning, i wanted to talk a closer look at this,

as for dividing our great nation (GOD please don't allow that to happen)between,

north & south, draw an imaginary line from atlantic city nj. to san francisco ca.

i think that is roughly on the 38th parallel .

i'm in east coast south,but i voted central time north.

oww, sayin i think this was due was one of my worst mis-calls,

looks like oppisite happened,

so now i say roll, just so it will hit,

they call that being a "contrarian"

the shoe fits.

countdown 2.08 to go.