Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So if a young, single guy in So Cal wins the MM jackpot?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 5 years ago by gogidolim.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Inland Empire
United States
Member #118116
October 22, 2011
317 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Troubles ahead, isn't it?

I am not that young. But not old either. I am 36 years old, 5'11" tall and 190 pounds heavy. And my weight is rapidly shrinking thanks to the herbal supplements. And people say I am not bad looking at all. I am fairly well-educated and people say I am pretty reasonable guy. And I live in 30 mile radius from the most vapid, superficial, and vain place in the world. (let's not get into the politics in that place, shall we?) After tax and everything I would be $150 millions richer, or any young single guy in So Cal who wins the jackpot.

So...let's say a good looking guy near Los Angeles wins the jackpot. What will happen? Two words: Hell Gate. You guys know that there are thousands of deperate women, young and not so young, who are ready to ditch their poorer boyfriends and jump over the new 0.1 billionaire? Oh crap, I or whoever wins the jackpot will be hounded by thousands of vain young (and possibly smokin' hot) women in Tinseltown. There was one guy in LA area who won around $60 millions years ago and he successfully avoided gold diggers' radars by vanishing from the public eyes. But...what about now?

From my own experience, I am pretty darn well aware that God has some morbid sense of humor. (yeah, I believe that he is not a nice guy, regardless how the Good Book depicts him.) I haven't had a relationship for quite a while and it's difficult to say no. And...I am not kidding. It would be a real nightmare if the winner gets hounded by the Lohans or Kardashians, seeking for their next victim. Or some any vapid D-listers with heavy skin jobs. Crap, man...the winner's gotta leave the Cali and move to Iowa or Kentucky or something!

You know, I have a feeling that I would win someday. I don't know when. But I feel that the time is really close. Probably the vain side of me would enjoy being tangled with some Tinseltown freakshows. But that's probably because I am kinda masochistic. I just pray to God that I would end up with some genuine material who won't consider me as some walking ATM.

PS. You know what else really scares me? Being invited to Bryan Singer's ravish party.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3856 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2012, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

gogidolim,     i lived in orange county in my late 20s and wanted to move to the high desert,like cajon pass or someplace up that way,

but i could not find a job in my area of expertise up there, when you win the JP that will not be an issue,

also if you wanted to be around smokin'hot women nightlife etc. you could always keep a nice  apt. in los angeles,

an area say like marina del rey, and drive a nice,but not to expensive car.

ya know, keep your diamonds hidden in the desert,so to speak.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Left Coast
      United States
      Member #122298
      January 28, 2012
      125 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2012, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what part if the Inland Empire you call home, but the people you are describing seldom go any further east than Normandie and probably don't know that there is anything beyond the 5. Maybe Palm Springs. If you are looking for that type of trouble, you'll have to go to it.

I'd grab a condo in Brentwood or a bungalow in Silver Lake. Whichever is more your pace.

Inland Empire
        United States
        Member #118116
        October 22, 2011
        317 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2012, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Well, part of me still wants to get a 3 mil house at a gated community in Beverly Hills. I guess I might be stupider than I thought.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
          United States
          Member #112968
          June 29, 2011
          3856 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2012, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

i would never call you stupid,after all you're smart enough to ask the ? troubles ahead isn't it ?

good start, work on it.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Left Coast
            United States
            Member #122298
            January 28, 2012
            125 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Well, part of me still wants to get a 3 mil house at a gated community in Beverly Hills. I guess I might be stupider than I thought.

You're too young for Beverly Hills. You'd be bored in no time. Think beach or the neighborhoods just out of walking range from the Sunset strip.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: March 21, 2012, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't matter, fat, skinny, blue, pink, yellow, old, young, any gender, winning that amount of money will make almost anyone look good to a lot of people especially if they think they can get some of it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Inland Empire
                United States
                Member #118116
                October 22, 2011
                317 Posts
                Posted: March 21, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't matter, fat, skinny, blue, pink, yellow, old, young, any gender, winning that amount of money will make almost anyone look good to a lot of people especially if they think they can get some of it.

Thanks. (shivering)

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #61435
                  May 22, 2008
                  908 Posts
                  Posted: March 21, 2012, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

So Cal is the land of "Fruitz and Nutz" roll the dice and take the chance.  I personally got the HELLL out of there after living in OC on the Beach, in LA, then in inland OC and lastly in the Inland Impire.  It's all too weird for me.  I really dislike lable whores and materialistic people and that place is full of them.  Get out while you can!!!

San Diego, CA
                    United States
                    Member #58386
                    February 12, 2008
                    287 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2012, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

So Cal is the land of "Fruitz and Nutz" roll the dice and take the chance.  I personally got the HELLL out of there after living in OC on the Beach, in LA, then in inland OC and lastly in the Inland Impire.  It's all too weird for me.  I really dislike lable whores and materialistic people and that place is full of them.  Get out while you can!!!

I wasted seven prime years of my life in Los Angeles.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: March 21, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Troubles ahead, isn't it?

I am not that young. But not old either. I am 36 years old, 5'11" tall and 190 pounds heavy. And my weight is rapidly shrinking thanks to the herbal supplements. And people say I am not bad looking at all. I am fairly well-educated and people say I am pretty reasonable guy. And I live in 30 mile radius from the most vapid, superficial, and vain place in the world. (let's not get into the politics in that place, shall we?) After tax and everything I would be $150 millions richer, or any young single guy in So Cal who wins the jackpot.

So...let's say a good looking guy near Los Angeles wins the jackpot. What will happen? Two words: Hell Gate. You guys know that there are thousands of deperate women, young and not so young, who are ready to ditch their poorer boyfriends and jump over the new 0.1 billionaire? Oh crap, I or whoever wins the jackpot will be hounded by thousands of vain young (and possibly smokin' hot) women in Tinseltown. There was one guy in LA area who won around $60 millions years ago and he successfully avoided gold diggers' radars by vanishing from the public eyes. But...what about now?

From my own experience, I am pretty darn well aware that God has some morbid sense of humor. (yeah, I believe that he is not a nice guy, regardless how the Good Book depicts him.) I haven't had a relationship for quite a while and it's difficult to say no. And...I am not kidding. It would be a real nightmare if the winner gets hounded by the Lohans or Kardashians, seeking for their next victim. Or some any vapid D-listers with heavy skin jobs. Crap, man...the winner's gotta leave the Cali and move to Iowa or Kentucky or something!

You know, I have a feeling that I would win someday. I don't know when. But I feel that the time is really close. Probably the vain side of me would enjoy being tangled with some Tinseltown freakshows. But that's probably because I am kinda masochistic. I just pray to God that I would end up with some genuine material who won't consider me as some walking ATM.

PS. You know what else really scares me? Being invited to Bryan Singer's ravish party.

I think you'll be alright.

Wimmins don't like fat guys that much.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: March 21, 2012, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Excuse me but I thought this was the Lottery Post....not a singles forum,lol. Let me just say this.....worry about these things when you win. And with odds of 1 : 175,711,536 I'd be investing in a helmut at the moment because you're sure to be hit by lightning first.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40611 Posts
                          Posted: March 21, 2012, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

I'm 5'5 132lbs dark brown hair and eyes, 50 years old, will most certainly pretend to be your wise older sister if you win, just send cash.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                            TX
                            United States
                            Member #121193
                            January 4, 2012
                            1637 Posts
                            Posted: March 21, 2012, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm 5'5 132lbs dark brown hair and eyes, 50 years old, will most certainly pretend to be your wise older sister if you win, just send cash.

Sully..ummmmm...you werent by chance a deprived catholic school girl were you ??  Evil Smile

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40611 Posts
                              Posted: March 21, 2012, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Sully..ummmmm...you werent by chance a deprived catholic school girl were you ??  Evil Smile

LOL, No, but I do pretend sometimes.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"