Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So if a young, single guy in So Cal wins the MM jackpot?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 5 years ago by gogidolim.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
Member #13130
March 30, 2005
2171 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2012, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Troubles ahead, isn't it?

I am not that young. But not old either. I am 36 years old, 5'11" tall and 190 pounds heavy. And my weight is rapidly shrinking thanks to the herbal supplements. And people say I am not bad looking at all. I am fairly well-educated and people say I am pretty reasonable guy. And I live in 30 mile radius from the most vapid, superficial, and vain place in the world. (let's not get into the politics in that place, shall we?) After tax and everything I would be $150 millions richer, or any young single guy in So Cal who wins the jackpot.

So...let's say a good looking guy near Los Angeles wins the jackpot. What will happen? Two words: Hell Gate. You guys know that there are thousands of deperate women, young and not so young, who are ready to ditch their poorer boyfriends and jump over the new 0.1 billionaire? Oh crap, I or whoever wins the jackpot will be hounded by thousands of vain young (and possibly smokin' hot) women in Tinseltown. There was one guy in LA area who won around $60 millions years ago and he successfully avoided gold diggers' radars by vanishing from the public eyes. But...what about now?

From my own experience, I am pretty darn well aware that God has some morbid sense of humor. (yeah, I believe that he is not a nice guy, regardless how the Good Book depicts him.) I haven't had a relationship for quite a while and it's difficult to say no. And...I am not kidding. It would be a real nightmare if the winner gets hounded by the Lohans or Kardashians, seeking for their next victim. Or some any vapid D-listers with heavy skin jobs. Crap, man...the winner's gotta leave the Cali and move to Iowa or Kentucky or something!

You know, I have a feeling that I would win someday. I don't know when. But I feel that the time is really close. Probably the vain side of me would enjoy being tangled with some Tinseltown freakshows. But that's probably because I am kinda masochistic. I just pray to God that I would end up with some genuine material who won't consider me as some walking ATM.

PS. You know what else really scares me? Being invited to Bryan Singer's ravish party.

A wealthy masochist, who has difficulty saying "no", surrounded by D-list gold-diggers, and at the mercy of California Family Court Law ... should be able to find all the suffering he desires.

"I just pray to God ..." "God has some morbid sense of humor..."
Then you may want to carefully consider the wording of your prayer.

"... some genuine material who won't consider me as some walking ATM."
Then you'd better relocate and find her before you win.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
    upstate NY
    United States
    Member #108791
    March 31, 2011
    549 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2012, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Hmmm.... being surrounded by hordes of young, "smokin' hot" women who are actually willing to give you the time of day?  Sounds like a problem lots of men would be willing to have, at least for a little while. Green laughJester

Patriot

Delaware
      United States
      Member #93503
      July 1, 2010
      453 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2012, 1:11 am - IP Logged

I may be dumber then you then.. I want/wanted to buy this house in Malibu if I won..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_C-QAUuR-I :X

Then I came to the realization that I'm only 21 and single and the property taxes be crazy high.. lol

Inland Empire
        United States
        Member #118116
        October 22, 2011
        317 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2012, 1:56 am - IP Logged

I think you'll be alright.

Wimmins don't like fat guys that much.

Obviously you haven't seen the pictures of Bunky the lottery winner. And you know...I am not that fat. I happen to have a very dense body with normal body shape. I don't know why. It seems like my bones are made out of stainless steel, weight wise. Ridge, from your reaction I can see that you are very skinny. Good for you. You will live a very long life.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
          adelaide sa
          Australia
          Member #37136
          April 11, 2006
          3300 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2012, 3:46 am - IP Logged

you give me $1 mill, ill go as your wingman, and pretend to be the lotto winner. thus distracting all the firepower from youm, and defending you from the machinations of " all those hot young babes "

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3985 Posts
            Posted: March 22, 2012, 8:01 am - IP Logged

LOL, No, but I do pretend sometimes.

sully16

Darn it' I woke up this morning focused and ready to pick some numbers. 

I have to start all over now.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
              TX
              United States
              Member #121193
              January 4, 2012
              1637 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2012, 8:58 am - IP Logged

If a single , young guy in So. Cal. won the MM jackpot ????..............WEll, I supposed he could always head to San Fransisco and participate in the next Richard Simmons fitness video.....

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40609 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2012, 9:06 am - IP Logged

sully16

Darn it' I woke up this morning focused and ready to pick some numbers. 

I have to start all over now.

RL

I hope you win big RLHyper

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Inland Empire
                  United States
                  Member #118116
                  October 22, 2011
                  317 Posts
                  Posted: March 22, 2012, 9:50 am - IP Logged

I am not a poof, but a very straight nerdy guy. Maybe I can move back to Silicon Valley and live a very geeky life.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                    Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #82391
                    November 12, 2009
                    6290 Posts
                    Posted: March 22, 2012, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Doesn't matter, fat, skinny, blue, pink, yellow, old, young, any gender, winning that amount of money will make almost anyone look good to a lot of people especially if they think they can get some of it.

I Agree! right on RJOh...................

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2012, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Obviously you haven't seen the pictures of Bunky the lottery winner. And you know...I am not that fat. I happen to have a very dense body with normal body shape. I don't know why. It seems like my bones are made out of stainless steel, weight wise. Ridge, from your reaction I can see that you are very skinny. Good for you. You will live a very long life.

While contemplating your comment perceiving me as being "very skinny" I decided to take account of myself.

As I rose from my desk to seek a mirror, I inadvertently spilled a little hot coffee on my chiseled abs. As I recoiled from the sensation of the hot coffee streaming down my rock hard six-pack, glistening in the morning sun like little streams through the rippling muscle, I twisted and arose a little too quickly and strained my bulging deltoids and pulsating quadratrapezoids.

So I decided to take account of myself some other time.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                        Lavender Rocket

United States
                        Member #124616
                        March 16, 2012
                        2642 Posts
                        Posted: March 22, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

While contemplating your comment perceiving me as being "very skinny" I decided to take account of myself.

As I rose from my desk to seek a mirror, I inadvertently spilled a little hot coffee on my chiseled abs. As I recoiled from the sensation of the hot coffee streaming down my rock hard six-pack, glistening in the morning sun like little streams through the rippling muscle, I twisted and arose a little too quickly and strained my bulging deltoids and pulsating quadratrapezoids.

So I decided to take account of myself some other time.

Rdgrnr - I laughed before I could stop myself, and caused those around me to wonder what I am up to... ut oh!  lolol - and to think... that description was PRIOR to taking account of yourself... I would need a fan!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: March 22, 2012, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

I heard that the last jackpot winning young good looking fit male was homosexual. ROFL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: March 22, 2012, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Rdgrnr - I laughed before I could stop myself, and caused those around me to wonder what I am up to... ut oh!  lolol - and to think... that description was PRIOR to taking account of yourself... I would need a fan!

Well, thank you max. My sculpted, golden-bronze triceps just started flexing in appreciation.  Wink

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Inland Empire
                              United States
                              Member #118116
                              October 22, 2011
                              317 Posts
                              Posted: March 22, 2012, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

R...really? Never heard of that.