Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if we could all pull together... WE ARE GOING TO WIN TOGETHER!!

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottogenie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottogenie's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
texas
United States
Member #2324
September 15, 2003
152 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

if we could all pull together on the pick 3 maybe take a poll 0-9 and every body predict

which number will hit in first place for that day ill bet we could figure the other 2 numbers out

ill bet wed have many winners that day....any body feeilng what im feeling..and why dont we all get together and do this......

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3053 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2012, 4:20 am - IP Logged

if we could all pull together on the pick 3 maybe take a poll 0-9 and every body predict

which number will hit in first place for that day ill bet we could figure the other 2 numbers out

ill bet wed have many winners that day....any body feeilng what im feeling..and why dont we all get together and do this......

There is a Pick 3 thread for Texas, there guessing all kinds of numbers, maybe one of them will be a winner

for you.

texas
      United States
      Member #2324
      September 15, 2003
      152 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2012, 10:55 am - IP Logged

There is a Pick 3 thread for Texas, there guessing all kinds of numbers, maybe one of them will be a winner

for you.

thanks for the info nikki can you post a link for me? :)  by the way one of the numbers

i predicted 089 showed up yesterday,,but i didnt play it,,,$500 bux down the drain ...

bobby623's avatar - abstract
        San Angelo, Texas
        United States
        Member #1097
        January 31, 2003
        1394 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2012, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

lottogenie

The path is LP Forums, Pick 3, Texas

Many folks post their guesses everyday.

Good Luck

Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #123290
          February 17, 2012
          3053 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I use FireFox browser, this forum won't let me copy and paste so I can't post a link.

bobby623 gave you info on how to find the Pick 3 forum for Texas.

Too bad on missing the $500 bucks! Oh that sucks!! I think I did that once a long time ago.

Kept seeing the numbers 619 and the numbers came up, but I was not playing the lotto then,

I almost bought a ticket but didn't.

texas
            United States
            Member #2324
            September 15, 2003
            152 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2012, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

lottogenie

The path is LP Forums, Pick 3, Texas

Many folks post their guesses everyday.

Good Luck

thanks bobby :)

texas
              United States
              Member #2324
              September 15, 2003
              152 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2012, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I use FireFox browser, this forum won't let me copy and paste so I can't post a link.

bobby623 gave you info on how to find the Pick 3 forum for Texas.

Too bad on missing the $500 bucks! Oh that sucks!! I think I did that once a long time ago.

Kept seeing the numbers 619 and the numbers came up, but I was not playing the lotto then,

I almost bought a ticket but didn't.

well i usually dont play with real money....even tho i think im pretty good at predicting

numbers...i like to predict over like a 7  day period,,its too hard to predict the very next

draw but i can see whats coming in the near future..sometimes...thanks for your

kind words nikki and good luck....

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                adelaide sa
                Australia
                Member #37136
                April 11, 2006
                3301 Posts
                Posted: April 4, 2012, 3:39 am - IP Logged

if you could get 1000 people to co operate you could move mountains

Here is my idea. Ea.  plays for a buck, their chosen number, and ea day 1 is guaranteed to win.  if you use alternate  gambling options a 900$ win.

of course this would mean many many of us lose ea week in and week out., but someone gets a hit.Im not suggesting sharing winning,s ea winner would keep their win, just the numbers 000-999 would bew assinged on a 1st come 1st  gets the number basis? we sort of team up for the common good.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #123290
                  February 17, 2012
                  3053 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2012, 4:34 am - IP Logged

well i usually dont play with real money....even tho i think im pretty good at predicting

numbers...i like to predict over like a 7  day period,,its too hard to predict the very next

I have not been playing with real money either, right now I'm in the the Pick 3 thread trying

to see how it goes, so far only pairs (two numbers), no wins but I'll get it.

Good luck to you to lottogenie!!

texas
                    United States
                    Member #2324
                    September 15, 2003
                    152 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2012, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

yep..that would work ,and thats a great idea..youd only lose a buck at a time.but

some one would win...you could also do that with 120 people for random order,

someonewould win there too..except when doubles or triples hit.

texas
                      United States
                      Member #2324
                      September 15, 2003
                      152 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2012, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

if you could get 1000 people to co operate you could move mountains

Here is my idea. Ea.  plays for a buck, their chosen number, and ea day 1 is guaranteed to win.  if you use alternate  gambling options a 900$ win.

of course this would mean many many of us lose ea week in and week out., but someone gets a hit.Im not suggesting sharing winning,s ea winner would keep their win, just the numbers 000-999 would bew assinged on a 1st come 1st  gets the number basis? we sort of team up for the common good.

you should try to get this started.seriously... :)

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                        adelaide sa
                        Australia
                        Member #37136
                        April 11, 2006
                        3301 Posts
                        Posted: April 5, 2012, 6:02 am - IP Logged

well i did post over in pick 3, ill get the link ...  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/244599 ohh seems i have 1 bite. 120 you say for a combo 3, thats a lot easier than getting 1000 players, sure people can pick multiple , but then they should buy the tickets. also i suggest not starting tiill wqe get all 120, or 1000 ,  unless im over ruled.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

texas
                          United States
                          Member #2324
                          September 15, 2003
                          152 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2012, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

another way to win quite often would be to only play pick 3 numbers with sums

10 -17 those are the hottest ranges,,,if all the numbers were played in that range

every pick 3 number between those ranges,,,youd need less people also less money spent

the pick 3 sum it up feature should also be played,,,,here in texas say for instance

if i were to choose a number say 073 play it as a combo with the sum it up feature....it would cost

$3.50 to play it that way,,,thats 50 cents per play which equals up to 3.00 and 50 cents for the sumitup

feature......if the number comes up at all id win $250,,,,say it did not come up for me but the sum came up

instead,,id get a little win of 3.00 thats getting most of your money back.....you lose only .50 cents..

there is a chart telling you all the sums between 10-17 on the net ,,you should google it.......play in that range most times your odds increase dramatically......

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7325 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2012, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

"well i usually dont play with real money"

Then what exactly will we win "if we all pull together"?

"like to predict over like a 7  day period"

If you check out the prediction boards you'll find only four members are showing a profit predicting Pick 3 games for periods over 30 days. The payoff is 500 to 1 so 10 to 1 seems reasonable, but only the best predictor is getting even money. If you are pretty good at predicting, try the Prediction board; it's free.

texas
                              United States
                              Member #2324
                              September 15, 2003
                              152 Posts
                              Posted: April 5, 2012, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

"well i usually dont play with real money"

Then what exactly will we win "if we all pull together"?

"like to predict over like a 7  day period"

If you check out the prediction boards you'll find only four members are showing a profit predicting Pick 3 games for periods over 30 days. The payoff is 500 to 1 so 10 to 1 seems reasonable, but only the best predictor is getting even money. If you are pretty good at predicting, try the Prediction board; it's free.

if we all pull together i will play with real money..... i was actually posting predictions

the other day but it will only let me post 10 numbers for a one day period...thats not the

way i operate..i like to predict over a 7 day period....i know if i was to upgrade i could post more

but if you go back and look at my recent post i correctly predicted 089 to hit and i even predicted it

to hit before april 5th and it did...pretty good predicting id say...