Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if we could all pull together... WE ARE GOING TO WIN TOGETHER!!

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottogenie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
adelaide sa
Australia
Member #37136
April 11, 2006
3300 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

yea so what this is going to do is  not get many people untill has enough proplr to start working, then everyone will join. i guess we need it to be forprediciting,  until there is enough to play then for paying.

but that would mean only  putting in what numbers you are prepared to back with money when the game rolls.  so its kind of an enrollment of interest  untill  there are 120 people

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

lottogenie's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    texas
    United States
    Member #2324
    September 15, 2003
    152 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2012, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

yea unfortunatedly its hard to get that many people all on the same page at the same time

i remember i used to be a part of a lotto pool....the head honcho used o buy lots and i mean lots of

quick picks...i suggested using a lottery system,,,,but you cant makem believe you know what your talking

about,,,especially when their not keen on probability,,stats,,wheeling and such..

if they only new they was talking to the lottogenie,,we could won alot more than we did....lol,,,,,,

it was a good concept,,but its hard to get that many people together.

adelaide sa
      Australia
      Member #37136
      April 11, 2006
      3300 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2012, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

ive been a head honcho, and people come with ideas on how ishould run things. i always said go start a pool, and get people to join and i can sto[p running this one and join your pool. non of themn ever did, i imagine its always seen as more work.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
        Vancouver BC
        Canada
        Member #96078
        August 22, 2010
        110 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2012, 2:06 am - IP Logged

If you want to convince people to join a pool you have to demonstrate clearly to them what you can achieve with your system. Which means, if you can, backtracking it for at least 2-3 month, computing the results and presenting them to the prospective players.

As we all know money talks. If you can demonstrate that your method can make money on regular and extended basis (though not necessarily all the time) you will convince many. Personally I would be.

You did predict your straight single a few days ago, I can attest to that. But it's only 1 swallow and it does not make the spring. However, if you can get more swallows frequently you can be pretty sure prospective candidates for your pool will start paying attention.

Years ago I organized a pool for Lotto 649 in Ontario, Canada. 10 people, co-workers, most not very convinced at first so I had to use quite a bit of persuasion to encourage to join the pool. On the very 3rd draw we won a fairly large chunk of money (a few hundred bucks). I did not need persuasion any more. I heard "yes" even before I asked to join (the pool membership was renewed every month).

Demonstrate that you can generate some income for the prospective players and they will be knocking your door. Show them the numbers, not opinions or hopes. Numbers are like money - they talk and convince. Good luck.

Aquarius

texas
          United States
          Member #2324
          September 15, 2003
          152 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

If you want to convince people to join a pool you have to demonstrate clearly to them what you can achieve with your system. Which means, if you can, backtracking it for at least 2-3 month, computing the results and presenting them to the prospective players.

As we all know money talks. If you can demonstrate that your method can make money on regular and extended basis (though not necessarily all the time) you will convince many. Personally I would be.

You did predict your straight single a few days ago, I can attest to that. But it's only 1 swallow and it does not make the spring. However, if you can get more swallows frequently you can be pretty sure prospective candidates for your pool will start paying attention.

Years ago I organized a pool for Lotto 649 in Ontario, Canada. 10 people, co-workers, most not very convinced at first so I had to use quite a bit of persuasion to encourage to join the pool. On the very 3rd draw we won a fairly large chunk of money (a few hundred bucks). I did not need persuasion any more. I heard "yes" even before I asked to join (the pool membership was renewed every month).

Demonstrate that you can generate some income for the prospective players and they will be knocking your door. Show them the numbers, not opinions or hopes. Numbers are like money - they talk and convince. Good luck.

Aquarius

good point!

Vancouver BC
            Canada
            Member #96078
            August 22, 2010
            110 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2012, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

For curiosity I took a look at Texas Pick 3, entered its draws from Jan 2 into my system and ran stats. I have to say I really liked what I saw.

I always said that in Pick 3 money lies in doubles. Have you noticed how many doubles you had between Mar 28 and Apr 5? 8 out of 15 draws, remaining 7 being singles. Never seen such a concentration before.

And when I wheeled 8 hot numbers for box doubles for that period 7 out of 8 these draws doubles were winners. But for the remaining 7 singles only 2 won

Need a better proof that you have to target doubles to make money in Pick 3? This is good enough for me, and I've seen it before.

I wish I could post the screen shots but LP's text editor does not allow pasting images.

Aquarius

P.S. You had a similar streak of doubles in February as well. These are the times to play hard.

texas
              United States
              Member #2324
              September 15, 2003
              152 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

yes but its been unusual how many doubles have been hitting lately..but i was tinkering

with the idea about playing doubles too...but i just dont like playing them...

Vancouver BC
                Canada
                Member #96078
                August 22, 2010
                110 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

It's very tempting to concentrate on singles as they constitute 72% of all combinations.

But I see this from the following angle:

The ods for winning a double are 10 X 10 = 1 in 100.

The same ods for a single are 10 X 10 X 10 = 1 in 1000.

Of all combinations possible in Pick 3:

720 are singles

270 are doubles

10 are triples.

The ratio of singles to doubles is roughly 2.7 to 1. Far from 10 to 1.

And on top of this doubles pay more than singles. Which means that

if you ONLY play box singles you will ALWAYS win LESS money than

if you ONLY play box doubles.

Looks straightforward and logical to me. Conclusion: if you want to

make money in Pick 3 - you`ve gotta play doubles. Period. And if you

can`t make money in Pick 3 what`s the point of playing it?

Aquarius

texas
                  United States
                  Member #2324
                  September 15, 2003
                  152 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2012, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

good point maybe i need to rethink it.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2012, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

if you could get 1000 people to co operate you could move mountains

Here is my idea. Ea.  plays for a buck, their chosen number, and ea day 1 is guaranteed to win.  if you use alternate  gambling options a 900$ win.

of course this would mean many many of us lose ea week in and week out., but someone gets a hit.Im not suggesting sharing winning,s ea winner would keep their win, just the numbers 000-999 would bew assinged on a 1st come 1st  gets the number basis? we sort of team up for the common good.

Which State?

The State would win regardless. You would have 999 losers each day.. and the state would win $500 each day..

I would love to be the state there..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

adelaide sa
                      Australia
                      Member #37136
                      April 11, 2006
                      3300 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

i usually play Tx, only cuz i know someone there,.  yiu are right , 500 payout meand the house wins good. but i am thinking online books that seem to pay 900 or 9000, meaning house makes 100 . its still a better weath distribution tax than the gov  charges.

texas
                        United States
                        Member #2324
                        September 15, 2003
                        152 Posts
                        Posted: April 9, 2012, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

i hit another swallow 2day :) even predicted it would hit before april 12 it was random

order this time tho 126 was my number in my watchem hit post.