Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Strategy Found in Advantage Plus! Win Guaranteed!!

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Abdi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Nairobi
Kenya
Member #64806
September 8, 2008
161 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2012, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Hallo Classmates!

After year's of research on Advantage plus,after spending day's and night on Gail Howard's Chart's found in Advantage plus.I have found a formular that guarantees 2 number's match!

This system has worked 99.9%.

Here is what I can do:

I can spot winning 2 numbers in a group of 6 or 7,or 8 or 9 or 10 numbers!...The best time for this formular is to play when you can spot 2 numbers in a a number group of 6 or 7 numbers!

Let's test my winning strategy:

For Example : UK -Thunderball:

for Draw 4/04/2012

2 of the winning number's shall come from among this 8 numbers!...The challenge is SPOT two power numbers from this group!

(1,2,3,4,11,13,23,31).....

Note this numbers and wait for the Draw,it's only 1 day away!,then get back to this same forum and put your comments here!

If your among the lottery players who critise perdue's in the "Brainstorming using Advanatage plus" Article,I can tell you perdue was right to beleive in the ability of Advantage Plus!..

Thank you perdue for this Article,it was the one that helped me with this formular,that I have been using to cash real money!

The best time to use this system is when you can spot 2 winning numbers from a number group of 6! because this will help you in reducing your number group!

If you don't know,the best way to win the lottery is put your money into a few number's and use 2 power numbers!,

The idea behind this forum is for us to help each other in winning.

If you are able to SPOT 3 number's in a number  group of 6,0r 7,or 8,or 9 or 10)..We will hit the jackpot!!

But if you decide to hide it from us,it's very unfortunate,you will continue lossing money by playing numbers that are guaranteed to lose!.

Speak up boy!

Abdi

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11120 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Hallo Classmates!

After year's of research on Advantage plus,after spending day's and night on Gail Howard's Chart's found in Advantage plus.I have found a formular that guarantees 2 number's match!

Here is what I can do:

I can spot winning 2 numbers in a group of 6 or 7,or 8 or 9 or 10 numbers!...The best time for this formular is to play when you can spot 2 numbers in a a number group of 6 or 7 numbers!

for Draw 4/04/2012

2 of the winning number's shall come from among this 8 numbers!...The challenge is SPOT two power numbers from this group!

Note this numbers and wait for the Draw,it's only 1 day away!,then get back to this same forum and put your comments here!

If your among the lottery players who critise perdue's in the "Brainstorming using Advanatage plus" Article,I can tell you perdue was right to beleive in the ability of Advantage Plus!..

Thank you perdue for this Article,it was the one that helped me with this formular,that I have been using to cash real money!

The best time to use this system is when you can spot 2 winning numbers from a number group of 6! because this will help you in reducing your number group!

If you don't know,the best way to win the lottery is put your money into a few number's and use 2 power numbers!,

If you are able to SPOT 3 number's in a number  group of 6,0r 7,or 8,or 9 or 10)..We will hit the jackpot!!

But if you decide to hide it from us,it's very unfortunate,you will continue lossing money by playing numbers that are guaranteed to lose!.

Speak up boy!

Abdi

How do you do this?

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2012, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Hallo Classmates!

Here is what I can do:

for Draw 4/04/2012

Speak up boy!

Abdi

Two out of eight is a very poor guess. If you would say 3/8 right, then it was be playable.

From UK lottery: Thunderball offers you the best chance of winning up to £500,000 on a £1 National Lottery game - the top prize is fixed and it never has to be shared**. Simply select 5 main numbers from 1 to 39 and 1 Thunderball from 1 to 14.

There also is a powerball, that makes 2/8 even poorer.

You showed a way to decrease your odds and make losses!

philly
        United States
        Member #484
        July 14, 2002
        49 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I m a firm believer in the sound advice of perdue. But   for the life of me I just can t get the "right" combination of numbers. But hey thats just me. I know    perdue   readreadread studystudystudy.  How do you spot you numbers? What charts do you follow? Any little thing might jar my focus cleaner. Well, going back to reread lmgSad Cheers

cleveland ohio
          United States
          Member #65897
          October 9, 2008
          275 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2012, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

The 2 power numbers is easy its 1 and 3 not sure about how the EP plays numbers or how you are using those numbers though. Would love to hear more. You only have 2 numbers out of what 5?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2012, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Lots of LP members make claims of having studied and researched lotteries for years to discover a winning systems but I'm still waiting for one of them to win a jackpot using their information.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #61435
              May 22, 2008
              908 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2012, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Awesome..........Shall I send you my SS number, bank account numbers, my birthdate and my cell phone number??

cleveland ohio
                United States
                Member #65897
                October 9, 2008
                275 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

wow cant disagree with that statement at all. Although we have all been on the hunt I dont think many have found the answer that works forword without playing way to many picks.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #65342
                  September 24, 2008
                  9 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2012, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello Abdi...

What charts do you use for this ...Disapprove

Nairobi
                    Kenya
                    Member #64806
                    September 8, 2008
                    161 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2012, 3:53 am - IP Logged

@sammy23

Different charts work best for different lotteries.In Uk thunderball I use Chart 4,6,7 and V only!

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

Nairobi
                      Kenya
                      Member #64806
                      September 8, 2008
                      161 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2012, 3:59 am - IP Logged

Hallo friend!

I don't agree with you! Y?

I did my own research,what I did was ..for 15 draw's .I picked 20 numbers randomly without using A+,the most I matched was 1 number win out of 20 numbers!

what I found in A+ was a guaranteed 2 number win in a group of 6,or 7.or 8 or 9 or 10.

what I do .is to wait when I can spot 2 numbers in 6 number group,because this allows me to reduce my number group.I can pick 6 more numbers from Chart 6 and Chart 7.

Then add them up togther to make it 12 numbers!-

I Agree!

Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2012, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Hallo friend!

I don't agree with you! Y?

I did my own research,what I did was ..for 15 draw's .I picked 20 numbers randomly without using A+,the most I matched was 1 number win out of 20 numbers!

what I found in A+ was a guaranteed 2 number win in a group of 6,or 7.or 8 or 9 or 10.

what I do .is to wait when I can spot 2 numbers in 6 number group,because this allows me to reduce my number group.I can pick 6 more numbers from Chart 6 and Chart 7.

Then add them up togther to make it 12 numbers!-

Agree with stupid

Nairobi
                          Kenya
                          Member #64806
                          September 8, 2008
                          161 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2012, 3:45 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

I Agree!

Nairobi
                            Kenya
                            Member #64806
                            September 8, 2008
                            161 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2012, 4:19 am - IP Logged

Thanks a million times to all lottery lovers of over 3000+ who toke sometime to read my point of view,

remember the purpose of this forum,is for all players to analysis,scrutinise and share any winning formular that will guarantee a jackpot win.

Other are STRONGLY advised not to comment on this forum.

We are tired of putting our money on losing numbers!,we want to improve on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Agree!

Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: April 5, 2012, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Thanks a million times to all lottery lovers of over 3000+ who toke sometime to read my point of view,

remember the purpose of this forum,is for all players to analysis,scrutinise and share any winning formular that will guarantee a jackpot win.

Other are STRONGLY advised not to comment on this forum.

We are tired of putting our money on losing numbers!,we want to improve on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunk