Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Strategy Found in Advantage Plus! Win Guaranteed!!

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottoburg.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19828 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2012, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a million times to all lottery lovers of over 3000+ who toke sometime to read my point of view,

remember the purpose of this forum,is for all players to analysis,scrutinise and share any winning formular that will guarantee a jackpot win.

Other are STRONGLY advised not to comment on this forum.

We are tired of putting our money on losing numbers!,we want to improve on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

............the purpose of this forum,is for all players to analysis,scrutinise and share any winning formular that will guarantee a jackpot win.

I think some players are anxious to help others win $50 or so playing the number games but few are willing to help others win a jackpot they aren't sharing but that shouldn't keep one from dreaming.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2012, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I use Excel and could resume 90% or more of Advantage Plus on just one sheet! The only trick it can do is the quick return of modi combinations, and it only can do that within limits!

I bought the lottery masterguide years ago. The major part of it is presenting Advantage Plus. The wheels in the book are not worth buying it. There are tips in it what not to play, and if you check out the drawings, you will see that coming out!

The Blackbook is easier to read.

You want to improve? Know that the lottery games are made for winning, after that the organizer took his share!

There are odds, payouts and taxes. You probably don't know what I mean.

For every dollar that you spend on tickets, if you play okay, you will lose half, if you play well, you will win back your money.

If you don't understand the game, then start with coin toss, dices and roulette.

You can brag as much as you want, when you can show us your winning tickets!

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2012, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

............the purpose of this forum,is for all players to analysis,scrutinise and share any winning formular that will guarantee a jackpot win.

I think some players are anxious to help others win $50 or so playing the number games but few are willing to help others win a jackpot they aren't sharing but that shouldn't keep one from dreaming.

i agree RJ...

also the predictions are supposed to be used as a means to win...not an excuse to play all states everyday...

only very few people have a positive win ratio...

RJ you are one of the few within the top ten all time...

it would be curious to see who the last person was that predicted a jackpot on the prediction boards...

not the straights...if you play 20 numbers in all states...then any dork can hit a straight...

some people are making way too many predictions...thus making it difficult to find a diamond in the rough...

i have made my own wheel in excel...so i dont use too many of GH wheels...

my wheel kicks ass. although lately i have been getting a "your file is corrupted" message...

i dont know why...maybe there is a circular reference causing the file to go bonkers...

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2012, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

BTW...what kind of lottery games do they have in kenya?

the usual pick 5 and pick 6?

if you could, how would you improve the GH a+?

i would allow more advanced sorting in the chart 7...

when i look at a list of numbers...in the hit charts...ie

then i think the program should also indicate the skip of those numbers on the hit chart...so i dont have to skip back to another chart...

also in chart 6, i would leave the repeaters in it...because its a pain in the butt to switch to chart 5

i understand the usefulness of chart 5 but why take the 0 skips at of chart 6? this always bugs me...

Abdi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
          Nairobi
          Kenya
          Member #64806
          September 8, 2008
          161 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2012, 5:42 am - IP Logged

Hi there,

Here in Kenya we have the 6/49 games.

The most accurate charts are Chart 4 ,6 and 7.

Big GrinYou will be rewarded for any minute spent studing on these Charts

Always play wisely and put your money on the winning numbers!

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
            NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2012, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Hi there,

Here in Kenya we have the 6/49 games.

The most accurate charts are Chart 4 ,6 and 7.

Big GrinYou will be rewarded for any minute spent studing on these Charts

Always play wisely and put your money on the winning numbers!

Hi, Abdi:

Thanks for your sincere sharing! Could you tell us how can you win the 6/49 of Kenya by using Chart 4,6 and 7

of Advantage Plus in detail?

Best regards,

lb