Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Convert/Exchange System

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 5 years ago by VAWest.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2012, 10:22 am - IP Logged

I have no idea what Idesires System is.  Maybe this needs to be put in a different post to keep people from getting confused.   Thanks.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Florida
    United States
    Member #66575
    October 30, 2008
    3549 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2012, 11:51 am - IP Logged

tntea

Still working to get this to hit in Florida,

what it is looking like is:  instead of looking for the vertical three numbers in pick 3, I look in the recent previous pick 4 for those numbers and it seems to be working that way. Ive done some testing and it shows promise. If the numbers I came up with for today hit , I will try and post what I did.

Thanks again

CarliG

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11166 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2012, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I have no idea what Idesires System is.  Maybe this needs to be put in a different post to keep people from getting confused.   Thanks.

My first part of my post was adding +1111 to see the outcome which was very close to the next days hit.  The Idesire is on the lotterypost forums and was explained clearly to inverweave with yours.  Try it and it will help you in analyzing and finding the next hits!   Very simple and not confusing.  The outcome being to find some hits which it showed very clearly and not intended to over-ride vtracs or anything of the sort.  More of a teamwork approach like the vtrac program and others on this forum.  Peace.

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2012, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

My first part of my post was adding +1111 to see the outcome which was very close to the next days hit.  The Idesire is on the lotterypost forums and was explained clearly to inverweave with yours.  Try it and it will help you in analyzing and finding the next hits!   Very simple and not confusing.  The outcome being to find some hits which it showed very clearly and not intended to over-ride vtracs or anything of the sort.  More of a teamwork approach like the vtrac program and others on this forum.  Peace.

I am all for teamwork approach.  I am all for "Everyone Wins" approach.  That's our goal.

I didn't understand the numbers going down the side and representing the other numbers. This would be hard to go along with the vtracs.  You have to settle for one or the other, or you will make every system work using back tests. 

The system is not to be used just to see if works backtesting but by working forward "future" plays with the least amount of plays to chance.  Keep invest low..... that's the key.

Happy EasterBlue Angel

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2012, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Numbers I got for mid did not hit, but they actually look like the have potential for tonight Florida

So gonna hold them

Hope Im not misusing your system. Just thinking it may work eve to eve, whereas I was trying to make it work mid to eve

Thanks again

CarliG

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2012, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Numbers I got for mid did not hit, but they actually look like the have potential for tonight Florida

So gonna hold them

Hope Im not misusing your system. Just thinking it may work eve to eve, whereas I was trying to make it work mid to eve

Thanks again

CarliG

I am pulling for you. What numbers are you playing?

For Florida I like:

Florida
              United States
              Member #66575
              October 30, 2008
              3549 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I am pulling for you. What numbers are you playing?

For Florida I like:

This was what I came up with

our draw last night was  1121 so Im thinking maybe lol

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2012, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

This was what I came up with

our draw last night was  1121 so Im thinking maybe lol

What is your back testing telling you?

Are your hits coming within a few days or a week?

If a week, then go back a week and run numbers on paper and see if they have hit. If so, then choose one number forward until you find where the hits stopped and play from there until you hit. Notice what is played in p3 or p4 line up to make fewer choices.

Good luck..  Happy Easter

Looking back a week I see the 2383 in workout.. May it will be your Easter EGG...

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11166 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2012, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

THE SYSTEM IS VERY SIMPLE AND THE NUMBERS GOING DOWN THE SIDE ARE what the numbers represent in  FROM THE IDESIRE$ PROGRAM.  THE RESULTS of the program  show the 2579 draw and the 0357 below it and the 4091 that was very close to the next mornings winner.  Yes, very few selection like you said. This can be used to make comparisons with your system for pairs and triple and hopefully help everyone win $$. It was not meant to squash your vtrac thing.

The ones with arrow>>> were to show the actual drawings and the results using the Idesire$ program.  I've had several pm's this morning thanking me for suggesting this method.  And, several said my explanation was very clear.  Glad to help. 

I tried something different.  I added +111 to 6310 >7421.   Then the mirror=2976.  Close for the next evening draw. Then I converted using Idesires system.

0=8,2                                                 2 9 7 6>>>>+111 to 6310 and mirror

1=9,3                                                 0 7 5 4

2=0.,4                                                4 1 9 8

3=1,5                                               

4=2,6                                                 2 5 7 9   >> actual drawing

5=3,0                                                 0 3 5 7

6=4,8                                                 4 0 9 1   >>Which is real close to the next morning's draw.

7=5,9                                                                 

8=6,0

9=7,1

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #66575
                    October 30, 2008
                    3549 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2012, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

I wasnt getting any hits within a week using the pick 3, when using pick 4 they seem to come within a draw or 2 .

gonna keep at it and see what I can see through the weekend . Gives me a little more time for testing and getting a better feel for the

instinctive part..  2383 will be one I will carry for a couple days at least. Thansk

Thanks

CarliG

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2012, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

THE SYSTEM IS VERY SIMPLE AND THE NUMBERS GOING DOWN THE SIDE ARE what the numbers represent in  FROM THE IDESIRE$ PROGRAM.  THE RESULTS of the program  show the 2579 draw and the 0357 below it and the 4091 that was very close to the next mornings winner.  Yes, very few selection like you said. This can be used to make comparisons with your system for pairs and triple and hopefully help everyone win $$. It was not meant to squash your vtrac thing.

The ones with arrow>>> were to show the actual drawings and the results using the Idesire$ program.  I've had several pm's this morning thanking me for suggesting this method.  And, several said my explanation was very clear.  Glad to help. 

I tried something different.  I added +111 to 6310 >7421.   Then the mirror=2976.  Close for the next evening draw. Then I converted using Idesires system.

0=8,2                                                 2 9 7 6>>>>+111 to 6310 and mirror

1=9,3                                                 0 7 5 4

2=0.,4                                                4 1 9 8

3=1,5                                               

4=2,6                                                 2 5 7 9   >> actual drawing

5=3,0                                                 0 3 5 7

6=4,8                                                 4 0 9 1   >>Which is real close to the next morning's draw.

7=5,9                                                                 

8=6,0

9=7,1

I didn't think it was intended to squash anything.

I know from experience that if you keep adding a twist here and twist there, it may seem you are making backtesting work regardless of the system. Then people lose more money playing a fixed strategy.

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2012, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

I wasnt getting any hits within a week using the pick 3, when using pick 4 they seem to come within a draw or 2 .

gonna keep at it and see what I can see through the weekend . Gives me a little more time for testing and getting a better feel for the

instinctive part..  2383 will be one I will carry for a couple days at least. Thansk

Thanks

CarliG

I am pulling for the 2383 to hit before next Sunday...  Hope it is your Golden Egg for Easter..  Let me know how things go..

Good luck..

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11166 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I didn't think it was intended to squash anything.

I know from experience that if you keep adding a twist here and twist there, it may seem you are making backtesting work regardless of the system. Then people lose more money playing a fixed strategy.

The system is fixed and simple.  Its not really intended for backtesting but for picking plays.  I used it for p3 last night and it won. THe 84 kept hitting in several draws calculations and  sure enough it hit last night 548. It also hit for Texas p3 yesterday. And I'm sure it will hit for other states also.  No confusion or twists,  just hits.  It's probably one of the most simple systems I've seen on this site.  And, hopefully someone will program it and the results will be instant.  I presently do the calculations of the Idesire$ by hand and then enter in the rb to condense the picks.  Clear and concise and it shows a running track of what's going to hit next when you look at the past 10 to 15 draws. Make a list of past draws and highlight repeat pairs, triples, and watch the hits.  You can backtest to see how its doing for your state but thats up to you.

Party

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2012, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

The system is fixed and simple.  Its not really intended for backtesting but for picking plays.  I used it for p3 last night and it won. THe 84 kept hitting in several draws calculations and  sure enough it hit last night 548. It also hit for Texas p3 yesterday. And I'm sure it will hit for other states also.  No confusion or twists,  just hits.  It's probably one of the most simple systems I've seen on this site.  And, hopefully someone will program it and the results will be instant.  I presently do the calculations of the Idesire$ by hand and then enter in the rb to condense the picks.  Clear and concise and it shows a running track of what's going to hit next when you look at the past 10 to 15 draws. Make a list of past draws and highlight repeat pairs, triples, and watch the hits.  You can backtest to see how its doing for your state but thats up to you.

Party

I am sure it is a great system. One to use on the side and compare to any other system to narrow down picks.  I do that all the time.  I just didn't feel that adding two system together on a back test forum would help others. They would become frustrating when playing for real if the backtest showed promising results by combining the two and seeing a hit every time.

Example:

If we first say take the numbers and convert to vtracs

2390 = 3451

Then we say convert to vtrac exchange

2390 = 7845

Then we say to change to Idesire

2390= What ever those numbers represent.. I don't have them in front of me..

Then of course every digit 0-9 will be present..

Am I making my point clear?

However, if you do the convert/exchange system by itself.. and then the Idesire system, and then whatever other system that is popular you can take results from each and compare.

I wasn't knocking anyone system, just didn't think they should mesh.

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                              BRONX N.Y.10459
                              United States
                              Member #86575
                              February 6, 2010
                              1069 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2012, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Last draw 4759+3639=8398  or 7388

Last draw 4759+ 0123=4872  or 4882

Last  draw  4759 - 1-1-1-1 =3648       I hope you learn something.

"         "  4759   1+1+1+1  = 5860         Hey Good luck   

Last draw  4380  +1+2+3+4   =5514.