Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do you play your numbers?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 5 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

What type of numbers do you use?

Quick Pick [ 6 ]  [9.52%]
Personal Pick [ 22 ]  [34.92%]
Both [ 35 ]  [55.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 63 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7302 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2012, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I play a set of regular numbers every draw, and agree I don't like knowing immediately that I lost.  I'd rather have hope for a few more minutes while I check.  Cool

But that's only when the JP has just been won and the cash value is still low.  When it starts getting up there, I get a quick pick or two in addition to my regular numbers and things get a little more interesting.

On most sites they will say whether the jackpot was won or not right about the number results. Sort of takes the fun out of checking the tickets when you already know you didn't hit the jackpot.

The difference between getting QPs and playing a set of self picked numbers is you never know which QP numbers you'll get and won't see 3, 4 or 5 of you're self picked numbers being drawn when you didn't or forgot to play.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7302 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2012, 11:17 am - IP Logged

I use one line of each on all games I play.

I use the same line of "my" numbers on all games and a line of QP's obtained from varied sources including the Lottery Post RNG and Word Converter.

I play them for a month at a time with Multi-Draws and get extry QP's with the small wins.

I don't win many big prizes but I drink whiskey like a wild man gone insane.

So I'm good.

"I play them for a month at a time with Multi-Draws"

Probably the best strategy if you're going to play the same numbers every drawing. One of the advantages when more lotteries get online play, they might send email alerts saying when the multi-draw tickets are going to expire.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Lavender Rocket

United States
      Member #124616
      March 16, 2012
      2642 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2012, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

thus far I would have to say 'unsuccessfully', but I am ever optomistic that that will change.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Santa Ana
        United States
        Member #71159
        February 20, 2009
        651 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

thus far I would have to say 'unsuccessfully', but I am ever optomistic that that will change.

I agree with you also since I've been play my own chosen numbers and QPs for a long time without a major win with either one yet. UnhappyBut I guess I need to be more patience and optomistic that it will change and I will win big very soon.  GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN WINNING BIGDance

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5592 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2012, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

For this week, I am taking advantage of LP's RNG for the jackpot games.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: May 6, 2012, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

For this week, I am taking advantage of LP's RNG for the jackpot games.

Good luck buckeye, I hit Mega for $450 once last year using the LP RNG (looking back, I shoulda used it more often).

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2012, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

I like to pick my own numbers.. Now I am waiting for TN to pick the same ones.

Maybe I have this backwards...Cool

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44