Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY Sweet Millions

Topic closed. 1125 replies. Last post 3 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 25 of 76
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #94616
July 24, 2010
4735 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2013, 5:06 am - IP Logged

No one can't tell me sweet millions isn't fixed. Totally bs #s.

Hard not to agree with you when the 20's go missing like that. 

26 has been out 31 plays now.

United States
    Member #94616
    July 24, 2010
    4735 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2013, 5:42 am - IP Logged

Lets see if the 20's show tonight!

Even my FP's didn't have 20's last time!

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2013, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Lets see if the 20's show tonight!

Even my FP's didn't have 20's last time!

i am looking 26 28 29

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12809 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2013, 1:36 am - IP Logged
        Sweet Million
        Thursday, January 17, 2013
             1-13-16-24-27-40

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2013, 4:47 am - IP Logged

i am looking 26 28 29

yea I tried $5 with 2-3 20's on each line (1 had 4) ---- best I could do was 2 numbers !! 

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

yea I tried $5 with 2-3 20's on each line (1 had 4) ---- best I could do was 2 numbers !! 

Still looking for 20's to hit -- Thumbs Up

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
              NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3822 Posts
              Posted: January 22, 2013, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Still looking for 20's to hit -- Thumbs Up

The 1 triple repeated!   But I never saw it comming.....

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
                Member #138296
                January 24, 2013
                28 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2013, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

compare to Take5.  Numbers often repeat, pairs, and some triples, and 3 days of same #'s in same positions!

Is it fixed?  No.  Random draws, drums, etc. have no logic, that's why QPs win 80% for MM and PB.  All around me people keep winning Win4, Take5, $250k - MM, but I am stuck on 3rd place Take5.

Brooklyn
                  United States
                  Member #135970
                  December 1, 2012
                  849 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2013, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

compare to Take5.  Numbers often repeat, pairs, and some triples, and 3 days of same #'s in same positions!

Is it fixed?  No.  Random draws, drums, etc. have no logic, that's why QPs win 80% for MM and PB.  All around me people keep winning Win4, Take5, $250k - MM, but I am stuck on 3rd place Take5.

Sounds like the story of my life. I usually loathe qp because of the horrible numbers, but it seems to win more often.

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2013, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Playing a wheel myself tonite.  Only five games.  So I will get the promotion.

An abrevviated 4 if 6 of 11, that i found on LP.

Going heavy on twenties and also NP 3/4.

Sticking with hot skips and formations.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3822 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2013, 6:06 am - IP Logged

Looks like the promotion worked...  2nd time in the history of the game this has happened.  I wonder if it's the same person playing the same lines in different stores because the locations are close together and they're player picks.

Prize LevelNumbers MatchedPrize AmountNew York Winner
                      First6 out of 6$1,000,000.002
                      Winning Counties: ROCKLAND , ROCKLAND ,
                      Retailer Locations:
                      • M & M SUPER SHOPPE , 104 LAFAYETTE AVE , SUFFERN
                      • SUFFERN GREEN GROCERY , 80 LAFAYETTE AVENUE , SUFFERN
                      Second5 out of 6$500.0024
                      Third4 out of 6$40.00938
                      Fourth3 out of 6$3.0014401

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3822 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2013, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Looks like the promotion worked...  2nd time in the history of the game this has happened.  I wonder if it's the same person playing the same lines in different stores because the locations are close together and they're player picks.

Prize LevelNumbers MatchedPrize AmountNew York Winner
                        First6 out of 6$1,000,000.002
                        Winning Counties: ROCKLAND , ROCKLAND ,
                        Retailer Locations:
                        • M & M SUPER SHOPPE , 104 LAFAYETTE AVE , SUFFERN
                        • SUFFERN GREEN GROCERY , 80 LAFAYETTE AVENUE , SUFFERN
                        Second5 out of 6$500.0024
                        Third4 out of 6$40.00938
                        Fourth3 out of 6$3.0014401

Those two stores are about one block apart on the same side of the Lafayette St in The Village of Suffern.

Either one of three things happened in Suffern with regard to the double JP SM win.  They are:

Somebody deliberately played the same bet slip at two different stores and won two million dollars. 

Somebody accidentally played the same bet slip at two different stores and won two million dollars. 

Two people played two different bet slips at two different stores (that happen to be 1 block away fom each other) and each player played/picked the exact same set of six numbers on their bet slip. 

My guess is that it's the first scenario.  But why didnt they simply have the clerk in one store run their bet slip thru the terminal twice?  Or why didnt they play the same numbers on one bet slip twice?  Inquiring minds want to know!!!

United States
                          Member #94616
                          July 24, 2010
                          4735 Posts
                          Posted: January 26, 2013, 4:33 am - IP Logged

Those two stores are about one block apart on the same side of the Lafayette St in The Village of Suffern.

Either one of three things happened in Suffern with regard to the double JP SM win.  They are:

Somebody deliberately played the same bet slip at two different stores and won two million dollars. 

Somebody accidentally played the same bet slip at two different stores and won two million dollars. 

Two people played two different bet slips at two different stores (that happen to be 1 block away fom each other) and each player played/picked the exact same set of six numbers on their bet slip. 

My guess is that it's the first scenario.  But why didnt they simply have the clerk in one store run their bet slip thru the terminal twice?  Or why didnt they play the same numbers on one bet slip twice?  Inquiring minds want to know!!!

I agree with the first scenario also.  I used to be able to search the NYLOTTERY web site and find basic info on the winners which would answer this. Now its next to impossible to locate specific types of wins (Take 5 vs SW ect...) 

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3822 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2013, 6:04 am - IP Logged

I agree with the first scenario also.  I used to be able to search the NYLOTTERY web site and find basic info on the winners which would answer this. Now its next to impossible to locate specific types of wins (Take 5 vs SW ect...) 

I like to think it was a super-smart player and not dumb luck, but unless the winner appears on the NY Lottery website in "Winners Stories" we may never know the details.  I've no idea if NYS requires publicity with a SM Jackpot win. They may not require it. If that's the case, and the winner declines any publicity, oh well!  I would think the NYS Lottery would want to highlight the fact that there was a multiple SM jackpot winner to help juice up sales of SM tickets. 

IMHO, The lottery playing public is basicly invisible to us because it's so spread out across the state. Just yesterday I saw a man (a complete stranger to me) playing what I consider to be a large amount of bet slips, and he was also cashing in winning tickets at the same time.  The lottery terminal was repeatedly playing that tune it plays when the clerk scans a winning ticket.  The clerk then took a stack of what looked like PB, MM, and T5 play slips from the man.  I was watching the terminal screen that faces the customer, it was changing very quickly, and then it displayed a total of 36 dollars.  The man then handed the clerk two twenty dollar bills. 

The guy was older, was dressed in a dark blue navy pea coat, had on a pair of dark blue jeans, and was wearing a black cap.  He didnt apear to me to be someone who could not afford to bet as much as he was playing.  I was a little envious of him because he played as much as he did, and I wondered how frequently he played. He struck me as a smart player because he had so many winning tickets that he cashed in. I saw the words "Take Five $21.00 winner" flash across the terminal screen at least twice. 

But just how saavy is the overall lottery playing public?  Are there more players who just buy QP's, or are there a lot of sophisticated players like the guy I saw yesterday?  I dont know.

United States
                              Member #138296
                              January 24, 2013
                              28 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2013, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Just because someone had many winning tickets doesnt make him/her a so-called smart player.  Perhaps the man collected his tickets over a week, and then cashed in.  He possibly buys multiple days draws on same play stub, thus, if you saw $50 maybe he won $5 over 10 days.

I saw a man in 7Eleven cash in a stack of scratch offs for $120.  Big deal.  He collected them, and cashed in finally.  It doesnt mean a player knows more how to pick winners and does so with $40 of tickets vs. $5.

In fact, once I had $10 of Take5 won a QP, and then won nothing on $10 of Take5; but then bought $3 and won $20.50.  Was I playing "smarter" no, just dumb luck.

Page 25 of 76