Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3: too many box hits, not enough straights? Try this...

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Rick G.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2012, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

What if the drawing was L-L-L or H-H-H?

Good question.  Don't confuse the digits as just being high or low.  You're looking for the lowest digit, the highest digit and the digit in between them.  For example 234 is all low digits, but the sequence is

lowest digit--middle digit--highest digit.

The only combos that don't have a highest or lowest digit are triples.  In that case it doesn't work unless you're expecting back-to-back triples...What?

Thanks for asking that...it may have been confusing to others as well.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

ZEN's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
    United States
    Member #40436
    June 1, 2006
    180 Posts
    Posted: April 12, 2012, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Hey Rick,

Thanks for the tip. I too live in Ill and play online. I will try your way, but I usually go mid to mid and eve to eve. I use a K.I.S.S. method. I use one number repeat, and filter e/o h/l  sum and rt sum for my box play. Then for my st8 play I use your tool. However I just put the highest and lowest in middle and use it on line for st8 play.  Then I compare on my Lottery Bible sheet  by Dr PZH, little speedy numbers likely to fall, and lotsoft for overdue numbers.Works well but not rich yet!!

-Zen

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3112 Posts
      Posted: April 12, 2012, 4:31 am - IP Logged

If you are getting the box hits without the straights, try buying the three (doubles) or six (all different) variants of the box bet to have three or six winning box tickets that cost a little bit more, but almost equal the straight prize.   3 x 160 = 480, 6 x 80 = 480

BobP

Actually I meant to say:  If you are getting the box hits without the straights, buy the number boxed three times for doubles or six times for all different or buy all the straight number variants three for double or six for all different.  Buying box you win 480 buying straight you win 500 in most states better online. 

Wheeling is for when you have four or more digits for Pick-3 you can't reduce to three.  Based on Rick's premise of getting the box hits, say you are wheeling 5 digits into ten numbers, each of those ten numbers would have to be played in their 3 or 6 varients box or straight for a total of 30 or 60 plays, still well worth it to get the 480 or 500 win. 

BobP

FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: April 12, 2012, 5:53 am - IP Logged

Hey Rick,

Thanks for the tip. I too live in Ill and play online. I will try your way, but I usually go mid to mid and eve to eve. I use a K.I.S.S. method. I use one number repeat, and filter e/o h/l  sum and rt sum for my box play. Then for my st8 play I use your tool. However I just put the highest and lowest in middle and use it on line for st8 play.  Then I compare on my Lottery Bible sheet  by Dr PZH, little speedy numbers likely to fall, and lotsoft for overdue numbers.Works well but not rich yet!!

-Zen

Zen, I haven't done a comprehensive test of this method with regard to draw-to-draw vs. game-to-game.  My impression is that it works better going draw to draw...seems to tap into the cycle better.  But I have seen it work both ways.  I use similar K.I.S.S. methods.

Good luck on your path to riches...sounds like you have a good plan going.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2012, 6:38 am - IP Logged

Actually I meant to say:  If you are getting the box hits without the straights, buy the number boxed three times for doubles or six times for all different or buy all the straight number variants three for double or six for all different.  Buying box you win 480 buying straight you win 500 in most states better online. 

Wheeling is for when you have four or more digits for Pick-3 you can't reduce to three.  Based on Rick's premise of getting the box hits, say you are wheeling 5 digits into ten numbers, each of those ten numbers would have to be played in their 3 or 6 varients box or straight for a total of 30 or 60 plays, still well worth it to get the 480 or 500 win. 

BobP

Bob, I agree with your strategy, but for non-online players on a limited budget every bet counts.  More bets per combo means less combos to play on a fixed budget.  I only alot a few bucks per day on the game and can't afford to combo bet.  Now if we could play online with their cost/prize structure it would be a different story.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: April 12, 2012, 6:43 am - IP Logged

Hey Rick,

-Zen

Zen, pardon my ignorance, but how do you play online from IL?  I thought they quashed that in the states.

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2133 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2012, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Hello, rickg, your idea can also be used in a lottery 49/6, divided into 4 groups   One group will have 13 numbers, then sort the records in the past draws   In three letter will have a corner = zero or a number represented by the symbol L   The song or group that has two or more numbers (the largest group) repesentado by H   And the two groups lies between the largest and smallest grpo will be with the letter M = LHM, then rickg, the inve s of digits in the lottery but pick3 49/6 we will use four groups   Well then the problem and see the numbers in the group. thank you

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rickg, your idea can also be used in a lottery 49/6, divided into 4 groups   One group will have 13 numbers, then sort the records in the past draws   In three letter will have a corner = zero or a number represented by the symbol L   The song or group that has two or more numbers (the largest group) repesentado by H   And the two groups lies between the largest and smallest grpo will be with the letter M = LHM, then rickg, the inve s of digits in the lottery but pick3 49/6 we will use four groups   Well then the problem and see the numbers in the group. thank you

dr san, I don't see how this would apply in the lotto because it doesn't matter what order the numbers are drawn.  What you're describing is a whole different thing.  What?

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2133 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

hello, ok, ricky, it is possible to make your system to pick4? Well, after I do the exchange, because   It's the same standard that happens when a group splits, fanstastico.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

hello, ok, ricky, it is possible to make your system to pick4? Well, after I do the exchange, because   It's the same standard that happens when a group splits, fanstastico.

dr san, yes this method could probably be adapted to the pick 4.  I don't play that game so I don't know if there is a similar 'shift' pattern.  Keep in mind that it is four times harder to predict the sequence of a pick 4 game compared to a pick 3 game.