Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Repele Proof 100 Proof

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 5 years ago by SergeM.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116083
September 4, 2011
132 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2012, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Thans dr65 for every 1 that is confused listen slow the balls have magnetics in them the lottery know the numbers being played.Follow me ok to keep the power ball from gettin hit there is certain numbers they keep from coming up.Following me so they put magnetics in the balls the middle thing in the middle has a negative magnetic in it so does these balls 17 32 34 the reed powerballs they push away from the center thing that pushes the power ball up so they can never come close to even being drawn followwing me?ITS FIXEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

United States
    Member #116083
    September 4, 2011
    132 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2012, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

watch them spin in place lol hahahahahahahahahahaha for like 5 seconds they would of kept spinning if the camera didnt cut off lol wow watch the balls spin in place

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      5126 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2012, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

watch them spin in place lol hahahahahahahahahahaha for like 5 seconds they would of kept spinning if the camera didnt cut off lol wow watch the balls spin in place

You are right. I saw the 17,24,32 spinning in place after the bonus ball ball was drawn. If you do a google search for live power ball 4/4/2012 drawing you can see it. Once you google it, just scroll down to the site that says Power Ball history, click on that, then click on Power Ball numbers, then click on video. Once there you can watch videos of past drawings too. Bonus balls spin in place in some other drawings too.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
        Member #116083
        September 4, 2011
        132 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2012, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

im playing the mega millions never the powerball fixedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

United States
          Member #116083
          September 4, 2011
          132 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Please i need to hear something from the people what do u guys think?Am i onto somethin or just reaching?Do u not believe ur own eyes?This is revoluationary no more cheatin the people we want fair drawnings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
            United States
            Member #112968
            June 29, 2011
            3857 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2012, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I watched the video several times, I think what you're seeing is caused by static electricity

thats generated by the plastic balls being rapidly bounced around in a plastic sphere,

also there may be some heat generated by the friction of the balls bumping into each other and the plastic sphere.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
              Member #116083
              September 4, 2011
              132 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2012, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Lol dont let urself con urself into believein plastic can cause static lol ur cheating ur self u dont wanna believe it that would be alot of static lol picture this if u put a basket ball in ur hand and place ur index finger on both sides and let it spin how long till it stoped? it wouldnt spin forward would it dont cheat ur eyes people

United States
                Member #112968
                June 29, 2011
                3857 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2012, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

a b-ball is'nt plastic and does'nt  have a smooth surface.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
                  Member #116083
                  September 4, 2011
                  132 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

my point is this if the balls is placed on another ball then the weight of the ball would make it spin but not forward and forward and forward

United States
                    Member #112968
                    June 29, 2011
                    3857 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2012, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

well in this case there a many balls and they are not resting on a flat surface,

gravity is pulling all of them towards the lowest part of the sphere.

United States
                      Member #116083
                      September 4, 2011
                      132 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

ok now ask urself lol are those balls moving ur telling ur self the truth but dont wanna believe it hun?

United States
                        Member #116083
                        September 4, 2011
                        132 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2012, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

why arent those balls moving also is what i meant its there people the truth is there believe it or not im just tryin to show u they are protecting an investment and paying out when they choose fair is fair i want a fair chance believe what u want i see with my eyes its reality u could make an arguement that the air is still on but we see that its shut off can u make magnetics electronical?hmmmmmmmmmm can a magnetic be strong? to ur likeing

United States
                          Member #116083
                          September 4, 2011
                          132 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

i watched the 2011 drawing there wasnt really reason to fix it but now since they are starting their jackpot off at 40 million only until they recoupe their investment back do they make it fair until then no profits in their pockets then its fixed after they eat they let us eat plain and simple powerball is fixed look at the 2011 drawing the balls stay in place

United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3857 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

You know this reminded me of a real cheating draw that happend some years back (15,20 don't know)

google PA. pic3 scam /666

in PA. in that one they were trying to make specific #s come out rather than prevent certain #s from coming out,

on a pic3 game the balls were injected w/ some substance to make them heavier, all the balls except the sixes, that is,

the result of the draw was 666, which immediatly made everyone suspicious due to its biblical assoc. w/ evil.

they got  caught.

United States
                              Member #116083
                              September 4, 2011
                              132 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2012, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

nick perry?